schultzit

[Source Files] Jackson County Community Project WIP

Yeah because this terrain relies on assets that use A2 stuff (CA) especially textures and surfaces. You can fix it later but buildings that need this particular texture will show up white or invisible.

You can either build up your own CA folder if you have A2 on your PC or download CUP to get A2 datas.

... or replace all E76 buildings with A3 ones.

Yeah because this terrain relies on assets that use A2 stuff (CA) especially textures and surfaces. You can fix it later but buildings that need this particular texture will show up white or invisible.

You can either build up your own CA folder if you have A2 on your PC or download CUP to get A2 datas.

... or replace all E76 buildings with A3 ones.

Ok I thought so. The weird thing is is that when i get in bulldozer i and it loads the building and what not that message box pop's up and i can't exit out of it. I downloaded the All In Arma Terrain Pack I'm assuming that will work too? And how do I install that? (Where do I put it) And what is the "CA" your talking about?

You can get rid of the box by pushing Tab to get control and use Enter to close it.

CUP is the successor of AiA (All in Arma), you really should use its counterpart.

CA folder is the main A2 data folder.

If you need further assistance, post your own topic in this section.

You can get rid of the box by pushing Tab to get control and use Enter to close it.

CUP is the successor of AiA (All in Arma), you really should use its counterpart.

CA folder is the main A2 data folder.

If you need further assistance, post your own topic in this section.

Thanks for all the help!

I figured out the layers shit and that's why i could not remove somethings but i still cant move other things. Like the car garage at the PD and the fences by the racetrack. Is that because i'm missing a models or....... what? Thanks!

I figured out the layers shit and that's why i could not remove somethings but i still cant move other things. Like the car garage at the PD and the fences by the racetrack. Is that because i'm missing a models or....... what? Thanks!

do you as well have the E76 addons in you main P Drive? For future interactions when using custom addons you extract them to the main P Drive dir.

do you as well have the E76 addons in you main P Drive? For future interactions when using custom addons you extract them to the main P Drive dir.

ok Thanks

Hey, So I've fixed most issues, but One little big problem.

~ Their are spaces in the roads, I have all e76 roads, objects, etc imported, I've tried to re-install, get clean versions. I haven't found any fix. Any help?

~ Their are spaces in the roads, I have all e76 roads, objects, etc imported, I've tried to re-install, get clean versions. I haven't found any fix. Any help?

I'd just place then down your self and if it's the model that's not showing up select a different road piece like the one before or after the missing piece.

What do you mean spaces?

Do the roads just not show up in spot like heading the the airport from lakeside?

dfbd4db6d46b42099c9e1fb21b8cdc5b.png

As you see, theirs spaces all in the roads

That is very strange, what I recommend doing and is what I did is change all the roads into shapefiles and leave the intersections as the models there and you can get the road texture from the e76_roads addon folder in data

For some odd reason, no buildings or anything are showing up. Seeing as I'm new to this, it's probably a super simple fix. Any ideas?

If there are no objects showing, you dont have them in your P drive / Template Library.

I'm stuck on this part if anyone can help that would be great. I keep getting this error message when I try crunching it.

"Jackson_County.hpp : ignored or merged
Jackson_County.wrp scanning wrp
 checking for missing files...
all found
 checking config.cpp's for land_xx...
   missing class land_hospital_f:house
   missing class land_target_popup_f:house
   missing class land_e76_runway_guidelight:house
shit
   missing class land_e76_us_house01b:house
   missing class land_wall_gate_village:house
   missing class land_gate_wood1_5:house
   missing class land_wall_gate_ind1_r:house
   missing class land_e76_jail:house
shit"

Not really sure what I should do. I've tried everything I can think of. 

Hey, just discovered the original map (Applegate) thanks to a thread in addon dev. I was wondering if anyone was working on finishing it. :) Is there anything I can do to help? This map is just too awesome to let it remain half-finished. I currently know nothing about terrain building, but if you've got any good tutorials, I learn quickly. The only thing I can't help with is texturing and texture editing (always sucked at painting and drawing).

I would like to remove all the arma 2 objects so i dont need "All In Arma" to cut down on file size. what would be the easiest way to do so? TIA 

I would like to remove all the arma 2 objects so i dont need "All In Arma" to cut down on file size. what would be the easiest way to do so? TIA 

Since this map is full with E76 assets and they are highly dependent on Arma 2 stuff the only way to do this without breaking apart the All in arma terrain pack pbo is by removing those objects or their template librarys.

Since this map is full with E76 assets and they are highly dependent on Arma 2 stuff the only way to do this without breaking apart the All in arma terrain pack pbo is by removing those objects or their template librarys.

ok thanks. One more question. When i go to move the roads (the objects) in lakeside i have to reload bulldozer every time to see them in there new location. Is there a way to fix this? Because you should just be able to move them in bulldozer and see them move.

Fixed this issue