schultzit

[Source Files] Jackson County Community Project WIP

Have this problem to, been working on this for weeks now with no luck. Got to be something small that I am missing.

I downgraded my Arma, installed all new, i reinstalled my pc completly, but nothing changes ... Most of the Objects are displaced and the Textured thing is ... meh :C

I rlly hope some of u guys can help :C

I had the same issue when I worked on this. Fixed it by putting the objects from all in arma terrain pack/e76 at the same location in the p drive where the original creator put them. I remember figuring out the exact paths by utelising the "check for missing" option from the template library.

Hi Guys 

I'm currently trying to get this set up and working but I'm having a few issues

I get this message when i first the project in terrain builder http://prntscr.com/95bli6

And i cant seem to get any grass on the ground + half the roads seem to be missing http://prntscr.com/95bgk7 

If anyone has got this working or knows how to fix it would be much appreciated if you could help out

Good day, I wanted to pack in a Jackson County pbo but unfortunately I always get this error message. And unfortunately, do not know how I can fix it.

.txt

scanning for jobs to do....
Processing Lakeside_County
scanning wrp for binarised p3d's
e76_objects\signs\windings.p3d needs to be in temp as binarised. Pack your models, or copy over a binarised p3d
preprocessing files produced an error

I pack the file with pbo Project

Thank you

MfG
Sandro Saitek

Have you got the Object  " e76_Objects"   and unpacked them so they are in your p:\ ?

If so check the paths are correct  and the same   i.e e76_objects\signs\***

Have you checked you have that .p3d ?

Many thanks for the quick response.

I now again downloaded and installed the entire E76 objects. Did it again tries Sorry, there was still not.

I then the path but checked everything there is also correct.

Now I've made 2 Pictures:

d00e1c-1448738494.png

ac5966-1448738578.png

On the 1st issue make sure you unblock your layers file

Yeah cheers dude no longer getting that. Now i just need this map to not look likes its snowing and im good

Hey guys, I have a little problem, when I export this map into arma 3 the E76 Buildings are in the ground how do I fix that exactly?

Can anyone help me? 
Trying to edit this map but the problem is that surface of the map is transparent (it has no texture tho there is a layer.cfg).

http://i.imgur.com/fP3AUv2.jpg

I guess the problem is that original layers.cfg has some mistakes.

Edit: solved. If someone finds this message in the future than pm me, I'll explain some stuff about Jackson's county.

Can anyone help me? 

Trying to edit this map but the problem is that surface of the map is transparent (it has no texture tho there is a layer.cfg).

Edit: solved. If someone finds this message in the future than pm me, I'll explain some stuff about Jackson's county.

import your layer cfg ( creat a new mapframe)

Hey guys, I'm working on this map... one issue... Why does the map look covered in snow?

Can anyone help me? 

Anyone got a fix for this? I'm having same issue.

I have not tried opening it or anything yet (I'm downloading after work) and I know from playing on the map that there is an invisible wall on the bridge west of Lakeside (to the left of the city). Any fixes for this?

Another question.......... Once im in buldozer i scroll in and it starts to load objects and what not and when its done i get this error "Cannot load material file P:\jackson_county\data\layers\p_000-000_100_102_103_104_109.rvmat.". So i went and looked for that and there is nothing in that layers folder.

Another question.......... Once im in buldozer i scroll in and it starts to load objects and what not and when its done i get this error "Cannot load material file P:\jackson_county\data\layers\p_000-000_100_102_103_104_109.rvmat.". So i went and looked for that and there is nothing in that layers folder.

The issue y'all are having is that he didn't send the layers because that would be to big of a size, so that being said you just need to generate the layers.

The issue y'all are having is that he didn't send the layers because that would be to big of a size, so that being said you just need to generate the layers.

Thanks for the reply. I probably should have said in my post that i have no clue what i'm doing and that i'm completely new. could u direct me to where i could get a tutorial on how to make the layers? Also where do i put the addons and what not? What folder? Sorry for the incompetence.

Ok so i figured out how to make the layers and what not. But when i go to edit the terrain in bulldozer i still get an error but this time its different "Cannot load texture ca\data\surfaces\betonout.paa."