Pomi Git

Pomi - Allow Save

vyqsnUp.jpg

This mod does one very simple thing; it allows saving in missions where saving is disabled. It will work on any mission where saving is disabled but has been put together specifically for the Campaign mission "Game Over"

Notes:

• By default you can only save once on 'Regular' mode. You can change this in settings if you want to save multiple times
  • If you die in the mission "Game Over" you will still see the mission ending screen and go back to menu. To load your last save click "Replay"
  • I dont believe this will work on missions you have already started before installing the mod. If this is the case then restart the mission using "Revert" option. Appreciate feedback on this

Download from Steam Workshop

Download from withSIX

Download from Armaholics

Edited by pomigit
  • Like 2

New mod v0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@pomigit;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Oh excellent!i have started so mant scenarios that look great then try to save and cant-I tend not to continue because there is nothing worse than getting an hour into a mission only to die in a stupid way and then contemplate restarting.Looking forward to trying this!How do you save?does it simply reactive the save button in the menu or have you addded a separate feature ie. a radio trigger?

Cheers guys,

does it simply reactive the save button in the menu

That's correct

Just thought I would come back and thank you again for this-so many missions are now playable thanks to this very clever little mod!(are you the same pomi who made PG PMC?I just ask cos i have noticed that several older scenarios made with that mod give errors saying the I need to add it even though I am using it.I suppose it has been updated so much that it isnt recognised)Thanks again!

Its a simple mod but glad its helped you out :)

Yes i originally made the PG Services PMC mod though i dont look after it anymore. Refer to the links in my signature.

Cheers

Pomigit

Edited by pomigit

It enables save option in Game Over mission, but this save doesn't work. Reverting brings you back to the beginning of the mission.

Edit: Ok, you just need to use "replay" instead of "revert".

Edited by Shipbreaker

You're godsend, sir. Wish I had find this earlier. The most open, non-linear mission locked behind no save. Now how about take back Altis?

Does this exist anymore? I can't find it anywhere...

Thank you so much! I love the last mission but the frustration of having a single mistake wiped out 30-40mins effort multiple times drove me nuts, this now lets me play freely again!

On 18/03/2016 at 11:33 AM, Hardly said:

Does this exist any more? I can't find it anywhere...

It's gone from Steam for some reason, but the Armaholics link is downloadable, you just have to do a manual install for it