I made a small update to the addon. One new texture and rolled-up sleeves version for all uniforms.

• Like 2

Showing some new work in progress, AOR2, Khaki Plate Carrier (made by BIS), 4 berets, 3 insignia, there will be also some changes in config files. 

WIP_zpsekjjneag.png

Hey everyone, new version is ready, now you have 14 camouflages for nato helmets, 3 type of helmets X 14 camos = 42 "new" helmets :D , plus 4 new berets and 3 insignia. Lot's of good stuff. I still haven't started working on Nato vests, I don't know when will I start, but helmets are something :D

• Like 4

Many Thanks FoxFort ;) 

I am happy you are still update these as i love them.

• Like 1

Great job, loving the camouflaged light helmets and I love the fabric texture that you've added to the Russian style Green and Black type uniforms and vests! I think your mod is almost perfect to recreate the "little green men" of such infamous reputation in the Ukraine. Do you have any plans in the future for Belgian "jigsaw" or CADPAT?

• Like 1

Great job, loving the camouflaged light helmets and I love the fabric texture that you've added to the Russian style Green and Black type uniforms and vests! I think your mod is almost perfect to recreate the "little green men" of such infamous reputation in the Ukraine. Do you have any plans in the future for Belgian "jigsaw" or CADPAT?

Thanks man, hey just give me ideas on camos and I'll try to make it :D

• Like 1

Long Live our illustrious Leader Kim Jong...I mean FoxFort

• Like 1

Long Live our illustrious Leader Kim Jong...I mean FoxFort

Oh, stop it :) .... Go on :D

Thanks man, hey just give me ideas on camos and I'll try to make it :D

Belgian "Jigsaw" m/56 pattern

The Belgian stuff is kind of tricky, the pattern has been very similar for years but there are a few variations. http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Belgium

In the 70s-90s it was kind of dark and faded/muted almost similar to the way that Russian Flora camouflage looks. 

Soldier_Belge_02.jpg

The newer pattern past 1998 is quite a bit brighter and more vibrant. 

hqdefault.jpg 1458885172214.jpg

Personally I'm more of a fan of the old, darker stuff, but that's just me.

CAnadian Disruptive PATtern aka CADPAT

Arguably one of the first "digital" camouflage patterns, CADPAT was introduced in 1996 and fully fielded by 2001.

http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Canada

228px-CADPAT_digital_camouflage_pattern_ 350px-Canadian_infantry_in_Ancon_2010-07

CADPAT TW (Temperate Woodland)

CADPAT-AR-s.jpg CADPAT_AR_01.jpg

CADPAT AR (Arid Region)

Much less common is the WA (Winter / Arctic) pattern which is usually only issued in the form of helmet and rucksack covers and smocks.There's also a prototype scheme called CUEPAT (Canadian Urban Environment Pattern) which has so far only been used in trials, no decisions have been made on whether it will be ordered or not.

• Like 2

Congrats on the new release, good to see you keep on truckin' :) .

I'd like to see some winter gear if you ever feel like it. There's certainly a lack of some winter camo vests in the armaverse right now.

• Like 2

I'd like to see some winter gear if you ever feel like it. There's certainly a lack of some winter camo vests in the armaverse right now.

Belgian "Jigsaw" m/56 pattern

The Belgian stuff is kind of tricky, the pattern has been very similar for years but there are a few variations. http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Belgium

In the 70s-90s it was kind of dark and faded/muted almost similar to the way that Russian Flora camouflage looks. 

Soldier_Belge_02.jpg

The newer pattern past 1998 is quite a bit brighter and more vibrant. 

hqdefault.jpg 1458885172214.jpg

Personally I'm more of a fan of the old, darker stuff, but that's just me.

CAnadian Disruptive PATtern aka CADPAT

Arguably one of the first "digital" camouflage patterns, CADPAT was introduced in 1996 and fully fielded by 2001.

http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Canada

228px-CADPAT_digital_camouflage_pattern_ 350px-Canadian_infantry_in_Ancon_2010-07

CADPAT TW (Temperate Woodland)

CADPAT-AR-s.jpg CADPAT_AR_01.jpg

CADPAT AR (Arid Region)

Much less common is the WA (Winter / Arctic) pattern which is usually only issued in the form of helmet and rucksack covers and smocks.There's also a prototype scheme called CUEPAT (Canadian Urban Environment Pattern) which has so far only been used in trials, no decisions have been made on whether it will be ordered or not.

Alright mate, thanks for extensive info. I'll make Jigsaw m56 pattern and CADPAT W and D. I'll try my best to make them look good.

Thanks mate. I don't know about winter gear, primary because I'm making camos that will work vanila A3 map, not to mention that vanilla uniforms are summer uniforms. I'll think about it but no promises. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, new version is ready. 4 new camos plus CDF insignia. Now I'll prepare NATO vests for the next version and after that CSAT is next. No, I am no into making backpacks, :P maybe latter

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing and for keeping updating ;)

• Like 1

Since Apex is going to be set in Pacific, it's time for me to do some CSAT retexture, for now and for beginning, CSAT uniform in: Berezka, Green, Khaki, Tiger, Type 07. Also Harness in black variant.

v140_zpslehm0rw2.png

• Like 3