New version is ready, It' brings one new camouflage and update of Body Armor values for V1.54 :) As Always, MediaFire and ModDB links have the latest version, other version will update in near future :) Have fun :D

• Like 2

fantastic job!

by the way the kamysh camo is the same of takistan army?

edit... my bad is similar but the green is more "acid"

kdvR438dCqMyATEFsqJkUl8VpYzVjNiOtHmzwW4TNajId-EDm9P0VI9veKsuQwx28wdgtxDFV3rvPB8T

fantastic job!

by the way the kamysh camo is the same of takistan army?

edit... my bad is similar but the green is more "acid"

kdvR438dCqMyATEFsqJkUl8VpYzVjNiOtHmzwW4TNajId-EDm9P0VI9veKsuQwx28wdgtxDFV3rvPB8T

Thank you :)

Camo is similar, pattern is the same, but color are little different. 

• Like 1

New version is ready and it brings you ACU and US 3 color Desert camos.

• Like 3

Hey, new version is ready. It brings some textures improvement and new Tiger and VSR camouflages. Plus some internal changes. Also now you can download it via Steam workshop. Have fun

• Like 3

I'm so Happy you make the updates keep falling, Thank you

• Like 1

Well I believe it's time to give you some short plan for this addon. I do have for a long time plan to make textures for backpacks, but I must say I don't see much fun in that :D (plus I'm lazy). Second thing, I have finally started to do textures for NATO uniforms, it's gonna be a slow process. It takes time to make a new textures and to look good, plus I'm lazy. But firstly I will do uniforms, after that body armors and helmets. 

For now, here's first look at my new texture for Nato uniform.

Untitled-2.4.jpg

• Like 3

New version is ready, some new camos for NATO fatigues, 12 of them. Helmets and other later. Check MediaFire, ModDB and Steam, other links will be updated soon.

Now I need your help.

Should I divide NATO and AAF fatigues into seperate downloads or leave them as part of one download?

Should I divide NATO and AAF fatigues into seperate downloads or leave them as part of one download?

It's really up to you.

Some people will complain about the file size getting bigger.

Some people will complain about having too many mods.

Some of us (most of us, hopefully) will just be grateful for the hard work you've put in.....

As an aside, have you tried applying your NATO fatigues to the rolled sleeve and t-shirt variants?

Like this:

5F5DAA7FD8495A094CA9B8FF05D6649B7E36FCFD

It's really up to you.

Some people will complain about the file size getting bigger.

Some people will complain about having too many mods.

Some of us (most of us, hopefully) will just be grateful for the hard work you've put in.....

As an aside, have you tried applying your NATO fatigues to the rolled sleeve and t-shirt variants?

Like this:

5F5DAA7FD8495A094CA9B8FF05D6649B7E36FCFD

There will be always someone who will complain, But still I would like input from community. Currenty I've only done long sleevs, other two will come in following days.

• Like 1

There will be always someone who will complain, 

Well, I vote for keeping them together, then.....

• Like 2

>Should I divide NATO and AAF fatigues into seperate downloads or leave them as part of one download?

You can always split camos to separate PBOs. As i can see, NATO camos are already in separate file.

So you can probably mention that this additional file can be removed.

Those who doesn't like increased size (really, just 100mb when everybody using mods like CUP and RHS that takes 10GB?) can always make their own "version", just like ACE with their modular system.

• Like 1