Oh thanks kecharles28, I forgot :)

Thank you for the M81! Been using them for the weekend session. They look quite better than the ones we were using.

Thank you for the M81! Been using them for the weekend session. They look quite better than the ones we were using.

Good to hear it. Any more ideas for camos?

seba1976, what did you use to configure units in the thread earlier? Just plain scripting?

seba1976, what did you use to configure units in the thread earlier? Just plain scripting?

I think he did a plain scripting. But I'm not sure

After I saw what happened in Paris I had to improve my CCE and make new CCE Urban, also I made a new camo but I don't know what is the name of it so I just named it "RS Woodland". If you know what it name of camo please let me know. On first page you can see the source of RS woodland.

As always MediaFire and ModDB have the latest versions, other mirrors will be up soon.

Untitled-1.4.png

• Like 1

Hey, many thanks.

Downloading at this moment, the CCE Urban seems beautiful.

Thank you kender and thank you Foxhound :)

Not too sure about what you exactly refer to as "scripting", but the answer would be "no" more than probably. It's a replacement config, I can send you the source if you like. Though it's not binarized, it will save you some time. Redressing the units with scripting degrades performance, you can't give units 3 rockets because you can't load the first in their tubes for example, and many times they complain about "ammo low" because of many things, like suspension in the scrip execution. Replacement configs can be, on the other hand, a real pain in the ass  :) .

Replacement configs can be, on the other hand, a real pain in the ass  :) .

Yes, i never manage to do one correctly :(

i would like to manage to create some, not replacement as you did, but never had successful working one...

Any possibility for camo variants on CSAT suits?

Any possibility for camo variants on CSAT suits?

I dont know. I'm not really a "fan" of CSAT suits. Maybe in future.

I dont know. I'm not really a "fan" of CSAT suits.

You and me both, great work on the textures mate. Looking awesome in game. ;)

• Like 1

I dont know. I'm not really a "fan" of CSAT suits. Maybe in future.

Same here, death to bumblebees from outer space!

Maybe because CSAT for me look too much futuristic, I like AAF and NATO uniforms.

Maybe because CSAT for me look too much futuristic, I like AAF and NATO uniforms.

Are you planning on doing some re-textures of the other faction's Indie uniforms such as FIA or BluFor gear? Because that would be awesome!

Other question: What kind of defense values did you apply to your vest and helmets? Did you copy the vanilla values or set up your own?

Are you planning on doing some re-textures of the other faction's Indie uniforms such as FIA or BluFor gear? Because that would be awesome!

Other question: What kind of defense values did you apply to your vest and helmets? Did you copy the vanilla values or set up your own?

As for FIA no, but I have in mind to start doing NATO uniforms. Currently I'm busy. As for protection values. Helmets and Heavy vests are same as vanilla while Light and medium vests have slightly better explosion protection compared to vanilla ones.

As for FIA no, but I have in mind to start doing NATO uniforms. Currently I'm busy. As for protection values. Helmets and Heavy vests are same as vanilla while Light and medium vests have slightly better explosion protection compared to vanilla ones.

Isn't your pack affected by 1.54? I was under the impression you would have to update all your gear to account for the new hit points structure.

• Like 1

Isn't your pack affected by 1.54? I was under the impression you would have to update all your gear to account for the new hit points structure.

Oh man I haven't played A3 for almost 2 weeks now. I have to update the game and try it. hahahahahah.  Thanks for the heads-up :D