Sign in to follow this  
Dei

ZEUS - I need base building advice.

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to build a base using Zeus. I've familiarised myself with it as of today, so I'm a little fresh with it's functionality. As I say I'm only interested in trying to build a base as the server which I frequent is allowing a friend and I to create a base using Zeus and then have it implemented into the server map permanently.

My problem lies in placing things at certain angles, I'd like to be able to place items at least 45 degree variants, if not 90 and I can do the rest by eye. Is there any function which would allow me to do this?

If not, does anyone any tips or suggestions that might help me out? :)

Thanks in advance, and I'm glad to finally join the forums, I've only been playing Bohemia games for 6 years!

P.S I tried using the 2d editor for this purpose, it wasn't effective.

Try double clicking on an object and see if gets a dialogue up. If not you will need to use MCC4 with it. I know I did it but I had MCC running, so it might be just that. Try without and then try with MCC.

Thanks for the replies fellas, I'll take a look at both. However, I'm totally familiar with the Zeus controls, I will read the manual still.

The thing is I'd like to be able to move things with absolute precision, get the perfect immersive base design. I am an absolute perfectionist when it comes to construction :).

I have like a seriously cool Almyra Airbase, no mods needed. Best Arma 3 Base imo.....

I have like a seriously cool Almyra Airbase, no mods needed. Best Arma 3 Base imo.....

Lucky you... any pictures or vid to proof it ?