Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Are you famous?

My forum name gave this: Google

I searched on my forum name and here I will quote for lazy people:

1. I'm appearently an online game full of pop up's.

2. I'm an software to clean the internet or something.

3. An company is me.

4. Then an calender software.

Heck I'm several softwares sad.gif

On my real nickname (Sweeper the mercenary, shortened at OPF forums due to login) I got: Google again smile.gif

1. Movie stuff about mercenaries

2. a character Sweeping ghosts.

I'm not so known but at several forums IRC I'm participating in mod projects, so soon I will problobly come on top of the search. biggrin.gif

Yahoo gave me 1 odd result when I typed in Duke_of_Ray, but I let you find that result for yourself. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 30 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yahoo gave me 1 odd result when I typed in Duke_of_Ray, but I let you find that result for yourself. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

PLF??  biggrin.gif

What with me being god and all, I found quite a few sites dedicated to me. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PLF??

<span id='postcolor'>

sad.giftounge.gif

My nick turned up 9.210 hits ..... pretty good huh smile.gif my real name 55 .... dunno if that is that good smile.gif

Just as a side not ....... NOT THATS NOT ME ON SUPAH.COM !

I am amazed by all the things all you forum members never knew about(dedicated to) yourselves smile.gif

I was surprised to find me on the web. It was a press release of my technical college about the absolvents.

Then there is a guitarist of a (unknown) rock band, an artist, I ran 50m in 7.8secs last year and I am 11 years old biggrin.gif

And I don't want to search for WhoCares - I found hundreds in ICQ...

MNF Over/Under: Major FUBAR

Public Profile

Most of the rest seem to either be links to my M9 pistol addon, or the words major fubar running together in a sentence, like "... It's going to be a ripple effect, little things here and there that will perhaps

snowball into major FUBAR's, and possibly, in overpopulated, economically weak ..."

One of my earlier alter egos, Thurbane, turns up much more interesting results... wink.gif