Sign in to follow this  
pvt. partz

SweetFX

any chance of releasing a pbo'ed version ?

I wouldn't know how to make a switcher for the Day/Night files. It would be easier for users to install however. I'll look into it.

I may only guess, switching presets without alt+tab or without launching external applications may be possible eg via callExtension, but that need real-deal coder, that would make such extension. I'm not, so this may be false. But if true, just imagine - whole in-game GUI not only for switching, but also for adjusting sweetFX in-game, truly on-the-fly. That would be great answer to a problem, I see here - optimum is very subjective. I'm using sweetFX from the A3 beginning and I must admit after test, I still prefer my own, pretty conservative settings (that, in addition, not require switching day/night), than those, you worked so hard...

Edited by Rydygier

....I think a video tutorial would be helpful. I'll start on that soon.

It just changes the color/saturation/brightness and a lot of other stuff to make the game colors look more vivid (depends on the settings of course)

I use it all the time and whenever I turn it off I see how bleak the default game is.

Could use some screens though as you can change lot's of settings and not all are the same.

Just a heads up this is the same shader suite I already posted http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?151617-SweetFX-in-Arma-3&highlight=sweetfx with some personal configs from Pvt. Parts.

the thing about SweetFX is everyone has to set it up for their PC / Graffix card / personal preference.

I downloaded this and with all the folders and txt files it makes the shader suite, seem way more confusing then it really is...

Personally I would have just posted this, in the thread i just linked, with a headding " My SweetFX configs" but thats just me. It makes no sense to create a MOD Thread to somethings that's not a mod, and already has its own thread elsewhere. Thanks for your work though!

Edited by Lordprimate