I believe it's this:  RH_m3lr.  I'm not able to test it in Arma right now, so it might also be this:  RH_leu_mk4

I can't remember which was which, since technically, at the end of the day, both are pretty close to the real life MK4.

I believe it's this:  RH_m3lr.  I'm not able to test it in Arma right now, so it might also be this:  RH_leu_mk4

I can't remember which was which, since technically, at the end of the day, both are pretty close to the real life MK4.

Ok It work. Thank you.

Shame on you RobertHammer, I can't even use 2D scopes anymore... Your majestic 3D (PIP) scopes are constantly attached to every rifle I carry, that stuff is insanely nice sir.

That being said, good luck with your projects Mr. Rob., your stuff is really good.

I just hope that you'll consider creating other 3D (PIP) versions of your scopes, because that's one of the few things I was looking forward to when i first heard about ArmA 3.

Thank you for your efforts man.

Shame on you RobertHammer,

Nice introduction, way to get the author on your side...

I can't even use 2D scopes anymore... Your majestic 3D (PIP) scopes are constantly attached to every rifle I carry, that stuff is insanely nice sir.

I suppose it is, if you like your screen looking like your GFX card has recently suffered a stroke. Please note, this is NOT a 'pop' at RobertHammer or his work, simply the PIP implementation in scopes - we simply need a better method of simulating this.

Nice introduction, way to get the author on your side...

Maybe It was a bit rude, but I wasn't (obviously) trying to disrespect RobertHammer in any manner, I'll fix that little joke if it turns out to be excessively hard to absorb or too gruesome (according to the holy Forum rules).

It wasn't a serious offense Mr. Jackal. :-)

And about the PIP stuff:

I'm not completely sure that you're talking about frame rate issues, because I didn't face any relevant problem.

Or maybe I don't even notice that... the only time the PIP option gives me problems is when I drive a vehicle, for some unknown reason.

------- EDIT: --------

I realized that the scope I was referring to is actually from the RHS USAF mod, and thus not included in this pack...forgive me for my dumbness.

I'm not completely sure that you're talking about frame rate issues, because I didn't face any relevant problem.

Or maybe I don't even notice that... the only time the PIP option gives me problems is when I drive a vehicle, for some unknown reason.

It wasn't the FPS issues that are often attributed to PiP that I was referring to, it was simply the crappy pixellated image it produces even on the highest setting. That said however, we're veering off topic.

• Like 1

With Arma 3 1.58 update, the following error shows on using your RH_Eothhs1_tan:

Cannot load texture
a3\weapons_f\acc\data\collimdot_eot_ca.paa.

Apparently BI changed the path or something.

• Like 2

With Arma 3 1.58 update, the following error shows on using your RH_Eothhs1_tan:

Cannot load texture

For gods sake BIS ....

I know there are some issues in dev version too , but who knows what they did  :crazy:

• Like 1

It's always fun times after updates, eh! :D

Cannot load texture

they changed how the rvmat works

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/143930-general-discussion-dev-branch/page-962#entry3012253

For gods sake BIS ....

I know there are some issues in dev version too , but who knows what they did  :crazy:

Hello mate. Just stopping by to confirm this issue is present in 1.60 version. Quite a few optics dont show crosshair (Eotech EXPS3, same one +Magnification, Tan version, M150RCO (3D), M145 MGO (3D) - these last two dont show reticle at all on right click - it's all black. 

I believe also zeroing on 2nd leupold, Mk4 (the one with big reticle with many dots for bullet drop and wind compensation) is off by 100m. For example, when the scope is zeroed on 100m, and when you aim using bottom dots on mark 5 for 500 m target, it will overshoot. Point of impact is on mark 4.

That's all what I was able to find mate. Cheers

• Like 1

Hello mate. Just stopping by to confirm this issue is present in 1.60 version. Quite a few optics dont show crosshair (Eotech EXPS3, same one +Magnification, Tan version, M150RCO (3D), M145 MGO (3D) - these last two dont show reticle at all on right click - it's all black. 

I believe also zeroing on 2nd leupold, Mk4 (the one with big reticle with many dots for bullet drop and wind compensation) is off by 100m. For example, when the scope is zeroed on 100m, and when you aim using bottom dots on mark 5 for 500 m target, it will overshoot. Point of impact is on mark 4.

That's all what I was able to find mate. Cheers

Interesting , i have no issues on my side with dev version 1.61

also where you got these M150RCO (3D), M145 MGO (3D) ? - M145 in Acc pack doesn't have a 3D view and Acog RCO works fine too

also where you got these M150RCO (3D), M145 MGO (3D) ? - M145 in Acc pack doesn't have a 3D view and Acog RCO works fine too

Everything works fine for me

Well I downloaded it from this page, mediafire link. Although I do have RHS USA and Russia mods installed too. Could they be the source of conflicting issue? I'll write all which are problematic and I'll try to make some screenshots mate. Those are some which I remember.

I'm sorry, my mistake - those are maybe part of RHS mod which I have installed. However issue with loading textures for these scopes which are part of RH Acc mod:

Eotech EXPS3

Eotech EXPS3 + G33 Magnifier

Eotech EXPS3 + G33 Tan

Eotech EXPS3 Tan 

are present nevertheless. I get this message when I use them:

CB5FE355390910BD4339DADEBB74A46B3704B53E

I only loaded RH Acc mod with Arma 3 now (and CBA) and it definitely has these issues. Here are some screenshots:

52BFC312AB1C7C7AAD54BB8FA2783EFF1B3D8815

1E6E4300F435DF764C403BFC7B17E1A479E56628

50AA5C2ADC4D5E1BBF5844F85FF0F3FE098FEE6C

As you can see from the screenshot when I use magnifier, the crosshair is there, however when not in magnifier mode there is only that grey square.

• Like 2

Well if its true for the Eotech only then sadly you have to wait for the 1.62 update (it shouldn't be too long imho , you know Apex)

it must been some error from BIS developer because before in 1.58 it was ok but then it was present in RC then later kept in final 1.60  :wacko:

in 1.61 dev version it seems to be fine as it was in 1.58 , so i have no idea what went wrong 

• Like 1

I'm also getting Lecter's error on the EoTechs.

We're getting the same error as Lecter on the EoTechs.

I'm also getting Lecter's error on the EoTechs.

EVERYONE will get the error as its an issue with the core game (presumably the file became deprecated and was removed by BI, but as RH reports it must be back in the current dev builds and will hopefully make it to the next stable patch).

The problem regarding the wrong texture path for the Eotech EXPS3 is still present after the APEX update:

2HJfeRw.jpg

Which Eotechs/EXPS3's are you using?

The SMA ones, with the G33 magnifiers don't have this issue, and neither do the ones in FHQ, the one in Robs pack was made by Michael Holz, the other eotech by Christian works fine, it's the way in which the rvmats have been written

These four variants are affected by the wrong texture path:

NDO68nm.png

• Like 1

should be an easy fix, just use the same Kolimator from the ones from Christian (The 553's just above)

This mod causes an error dialog to appear on game start (harmless, but annoying):

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'.

This is caused by:

class CfgWeapons {
	class ItemInfo;
ItemInfo is not inherited by any other classes in the config, so it's safe to remove the declaration, fixing the error.