For some reason activating the magnifier on the EXPS3 with G33 disables night vision. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update released - get it from 1st page

Big thanks for the update and for JR support :thumbs-up:

cuKWbdrl.png

PWS version is broken it keeps coming up with " 'RH_m4_cfg' requires adoon 'RH_acc' "

It appears that the PWS version of RH ACC is actually RH M4/M16 pack

Is there a changelog for 1.0.5 to 1.0.5.1?

There's no difference.

It's just that PWS uploaded the wrong addon as 1.0.5 so need to use a different subversion (1.0.5.1) to push the fixed upload to their users who downloaded the incorrectly marked 1.0.5 version.

Robert, can you please rename PBOs to lower-case (this will ensure compatibility with linux servers)

ATM i'm renaming it manually, but having lowercase by default will be nice.

What's the classname for the M4/M16 full and side rail covers? I can't find them in the classnames list for the life of me.

Some of the sights are set to ranging at 100m instead of 300m e.g. ACOG sights; I don'y know if this issue has been reported or is able to be fixed. Just to let you know :) Keep it up Robert!

Some of the sights are set to ranging at 100m instead of 300m e.g. ACOG sights; I don'y know if this issue has been reported or is able to be fixed. Just to let you know Keep it up Robert!

Not too sure if this has been fixed but all the ACOG sights are still set this way with switching between the CQB and zoom views, the ranging sets itself to 100m for both view states. Also when in the scoped view, you can alter between 100 and 300m ranging.

This has occurred since the Marksman DLC.

(RH Acc pack V1.0.5.1)

I don't know if this is just on my end, but for me the EXPS3 eotech magnifier is semi translucent on the rifle (just the magnifier), and it's all the EXPS3's. I can see lights through it.

Don't know was it mentioned but there is a problem with comp m4s sight. I found that it has two modes: first - with 2x standard FOV and second - with standard FOV but bad tunneling effect and strong mesh effect. Just want to ask is it possible to fix? That sight with one mode that will have standard FOV without tunneling and strong mesh effect.

Not too sure if this has been fixed but all the ACOG sights are still set this way with switching between the CQB and zoom views, the ranging sets itself to 100m for both view states. Also when in the scoped view, you can alter between 100 and 300m ranging.

This has occurred since the Marksman DLC.

(RH Acc pack V1.0.5.1)

Hopefully this will be fixed-these sights are really nice,but this is a problem.

None of ACOGs have proper reticle ranges. This must be the issue since 1.54 ArmA update, so probably your other scopes need to be fixed as well. Just a headsup, hope you'll fix it soon because the mod is rather nice.

Guys be patient - been really busy and most of my time goes to the main mod (guess which lol)

i will try to fix what's broken in this month , at least try to

• Like 6

The following warnings are reported in the RPT when RH Acc box is spawned.

RH_accbox: Ammo_hide - unknown animation source Ammo_source
RH_accbox: AmmoOrd_hide - unknown animation source AmmoOrd_source
RH_accbox: Grenades_hide - unknown animation source Grenades_source
RH_accbox: Support_hide - unknown animation source Support_source

Keep up the good work, cheers!