Sign in to follow this  
doc_no1UK

Cant team switch when dead sp

Single player missions i make for fun cannot switch now to next player when i die yet can switch to any of my playable guys before i die hmm,ps i dont play mp games so cant say if this happens online.

I have the same isssue. I play my mission solo. since A certain update, I cannot switch when I die. Even when I<m in another soldier.. cant switch to team leader.. all my team is unlock.

Yep i have this problem too as i only play single player, not sure why this is. Are there any fixes for this?

I apologize for posting in this thread, but I seem to be unable to make a new post topic. I'm having some issues with Arma3, but there's no "New Post" button I can see in the forums.

This is my FIRST time using the forums, and I do not know my way around, so once again, my apologies and any help would be appreciated.

I apologize for posting in this thread, but I seem to be unable to make a new post topic. I'm having some issues with Arma3, but there's no "New Post" button I can see in the forums.

This is my FIRST time using the forums, and I do not know my way around, so once again, my apologies and any help would be appreciated.

Well, what exactly is your problem? Can't really help you without (a lot more) info. You need to make a minimum of 5 posts before you can make a new thread (anti-spam bot defence).

My problem was that I can't make a new thread. You just answered my question, thanks. I didn't realize I had to make 5 posts in order to post a new thread.

Once again, my apologies for the off-topic reply.