stevoo4552

Bundeswehr Dingo Reskin for ACR_A3 Dingo

in regards to a standalone version. not offically planned right now, but you can do it on your own.

it should work if you open the addon with pbo manager and edit the config.cpp

you have to replace the:

faction

crew

typicalCargo

class TransportWeapons

class TransportMagazines

vehicleClass

entries to vanilla arma 3 stuff to remove the BWMOD requierment.

Hello, i do not know if you still support this mod but i need some assistant.

I did what you said and modified faction to vehicleClass and im new to arma modding. So when i launch the modified version of the pbo i get error message in the editor saying : No entry /bin\config.bin (classname i put) 

I set the faction as BLU_F and crew and typicalcargo as standard riflemen: B_Soldier_F. I deleted class transportweapons & magazines since i do not want anything in dingos inventory. I guess the error comes from vehicleclass name, pls help!

Hi! Nice vehicle, and I've checked it out in the Arsenal... but it doesn't appear anywhere in the editor. So really, I can't use it. I've checked everywhere, it's not present.

jop the config is in de moment false. While the BWMod have some classname changed.

Sry, folks for my very very Bad support but i gave up on ArmA 3 and the modding long time ago reason was to little time for too many Hobbys and things i also lost every mod Data because my Harddrive was killed, so that means i give my Dingo Mod fully into the Hands of the ArmA community, have fun!

and again sorry for the bad support and that i didnt answerd PMs and stuff like that