jakerod

The Atlas: Guide to ArmA 3 Terrain Making

I restarted my PC and, without mounting P:\ I re-launched the cmd. It worked! No error msg. Finished with "success". So, I mounted P:\ with ARMA3 tools (where my project is), re-launched T.B. and then Buldozer. I've got the same ErrorMessage: Error compiling shader PSSpecularAlpha .

I restarted my PC and, without mounting P:\ I re-launched the cmd. It worked! No error msg. Finished with "success". So, I mounted P:\ with ARMA3 tools (where my project is), re-launched T.B. and then Buldozer. I've got the same ErrorMessage: Error compiling shader PSSpecularAlpha .

Try verifying the files through Stream, in my case A3 was fine, A3 Tools though had 3 missing files, good luck.

Hey folks! First, thank you so much for this information! I have been using another guys video tutorial, but with this information I think I can get a lot closer to finishing something awesome! SO, here is where I'm at. I have done everything as it was written up to #7 then I jumped to #12 so I could test it out. At first I used Addon Builder to pack my PBO, which is did successfully or at least it said so, but when I start Arma with the addon running, the terrain doesn't even appear in the editor as an option, however I see it on the main screen and under configure. I am now trying to use PBOProject and I get a pop-up that states "Rapify app has stopped working" (I'm running Win8.1) when the DOS window is at "copying/crunching to temp... When I view the binlog, all that shows are the cfgClutter and cfgSurfaces files copied.

Please help! Thanks!!!

Copy the logs from pboProject to pastebin.com and paste the link(s), it'll help more for people to find your errors if they see exactly what's going on.

ignore

---------- Post added at 03:45 ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 ----------

you're not making sense. if you re-launched arma3P after a reboot 'without mounting' then arma3p would fail IF there was no p available. So, clearly, there's some sort of p: drive there after a reboot without you doing a thing.

>So, I mounted P:\ with ARMA3 tools

well fine, but that sounds to me like your changing P; from what it was after reboot to some\where\else

Edited by Mikero

Mikero, Jakerod,

To be more precise despite my French native language, I scrupulously wrote what I did. Just omitted to specify my Arma3P.cmd is located in my c:\program files (x86)\Mikero\DepboTools\bin and when I said P: is not mounted, that means P: exists with some few files before a "mounting" via Arma3 Tools: a3, bin, cCA, core, Doc, dta, languagecore_f, MatTemplates, temp folders, and also:

buldozer.exe & makeshortcut.exe, uninstall exe Arma2 P3D viewer, some dlls like PhyX3_x86 and others a model.cfg, a config.cpp, ... a3 seems feed with all paa in folders such air_f or data_f.

Then, when i mount p: with Arma3 tools (called mount p: drive) , all tests passed of course!, I have plenty of other files in new fodlers as _commonredist A3_retail AddonBuilder Audio BankRev.... and so on with my work space terrainBuilder TexView2 ...

After several "installing Buldozer and it's dll files" access denied. fail", I did what I wrote: re-launch PC, NOT "mounting" P:\ through Arma3 tools, but exec the Arma3P.cmd from c: disk and this command finished with success. So i don't think it was a non-sense.

Then, after mounting P: and trying to work, T. B. was as usual but Buldozer failed.

RESULTS:

Before Arma3P trial: Buldozer poorly worked. Little map in 3D view with Arma2 !?! error pop-up, about a rvmat file not find in a temp !?! folder (see previous post);

After Arma3P passed successfully: Buldozer don't run any more with a "shaders not valid.(mismatch of exe and data?)"

If you could make sense with that, I'll thank you.

Mikero, Jakerod,

To be more precise despite my French native language, I scrupulously wrote what I did. Just omitted to specify my Arma3P.cmd is located in my c:\program files (x86)\Mikero\DepboTools\bin and when I said P: is not mounted, that means P: exists with some few files before a "mounting" via Arma3 Tools: a3, bin, cCA, core, Doc, dta, languagecore_f, MatTemplates, temp folders, and also:

buldozer.exe & makeshortcut.exe, uninstall exe Arma2 P3D viewer, some dlls like PhyX3_x86 and others a model.cfg, a config.cpp, ... a3 seems feed with all paa in folders such air_f or data_f.

Then, when i mount p: with Arma3 tools (called mount p: drive) , all tests passed of course!, I have plenty of other files in new fodlers as _commonredist A3_retail AddonBuilder Audio BankRev.... and so on with my work space terrainBuilder TexView2 ...

After several "installing Buldozer and it's dll files" access denied. fail", I did what I wrote: re-launch PC, NOT "mounting" P:\ through Arma3 tools, but exec the Arma3P.cmd from c: disk and this command finished with success. So i don't think it was a non-sense.

Then, after mounting P: and trying to work, T. B. was as usual but Buldozer failed.

RESULTS:

Before Arma3P trial: Buldozer poorly worked. Little map in 3D view with Arma2 !?! error pop-up, about a rvmat file not find in a temp !?! folder (see previous post);

After Arma3P passed successfully: Buldozer don't run any more with a "shaders not valid.(mismatch of exe and data?)"

If you could make sense with that, I'll thank you.

It might be best to try to make a different thread for this issue or try searching to see if anyone else had the same problem. I'm not sure what is going on unfortunately.

If I could suggest one small improvement would it be possible to add a chapter of how to properly set up the Arma2 / AiA buildings and objects for use with Terrain Builder? Again, many thanks!
No actually if you are going to require aia or a3mp you want to actually extract the pbos from arma 2 which would be the ca folder. Those are the two exceptions. Aia and a3mp are just config files edit to get a2 to work in a3

So - in case anyone wanted a step-by-step for this - it's here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2_Terrain_Tutorial#Extract_BI_addons_to_P:

You can then import the object libraries from your new Ca folder in your P: drive into your project and place them as normal (see the Atlas if you don't know how to do this).

You will also need to include the A2 libraries you're using in the Required Addons line of your config file, for example: "CABuildings". And, obviously, you now have a dependency on AiA or A3MP and will need to run one of those with your mod to get it to work.

Edited by Major_Desync

*gnarf*

After a while has past now I gave it another try.

I do everything in the Tutorial but I can't f-ing connect the Bulldozer. It flashes up and closes immidiatly. What can I do? I'm so desperate!

*gnarf*

After a while has past now I gave it another try.

I do everything in the Tutorial but I can't f-ing connect the Bulldozer. It flashes up and closes immidiatly. What can I do? I'm so desperate!

Have you verified the Steam Tools files through Steam ?

Although i'll be honest, I rarely use BD, I'm doing my building with Neo's MapBuilder and other 3rd party tools, so far they don't do anything i've not needed.

Have you verified the Steam Tools files through Steam ?

Although i'll be honest, I rarely use BD, I'm doing my building with Neo's MapBuilder and other 3rd party tools, so far they don't do anything i've not needed.

Yepp I did, it always fails to validate 2 files and reacquires them. Still does not work.

I don't want to use it to. I'll wait till the X-CAM is out. But before that I want to have everything up running as described!

I had the same issue, reverify the ArmA tools and A3 game, then run Arma3P, if you get a permission error close and restart Steam (not your PC) and then run Arma3P again.

Mine worked fine and kept working after that :)

After finally getting to end of the wonderful Atlas tutorial, I've hit a wall.

Firstly, I tried to uses Mikero's pboProject, but it fails and throws up this error;

scanning for jobs to do...
Processing TAV_Testland
scanning wrp for binarised p3d's
file error: a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d
a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d is faulty or missing
preprocessing files produced an error

I have no idea what is causing this.

Any help on what would cause this would be greatly appreciated!

Then I tried Addon Builder, which built the PBO and did not throw up any errors! Woohoo!

However, when I load Arma 3, my island is not listed in the editor map selection - yet Stratis has a mod symbol (jigsaw piece) beside it.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I assuming I fukt up somewhere in a config...

I'm so close to getting to run around on my very own map! Yet, so far...

Learning to make maps in arma is like trying to run up a steep, narrow staircase, but there are giants boulders bouncing down towards you.

A few steps towards your goal, then BAM, ten steps back.

[Patience is a virtue]

Thanks again to Jakerod and friends for making The Atlas! I salute you gentlemen!

Edited by Tavish
Elaboration

After finally getting to end of the wonderful Atlas tutorial, I've hit a wall.

Firstly, I tried to uses Mikero's pboProject, but it fails and throws up this error;

scanning for jobs to do...
Processing TAV_Testland
scanning wrp for binarised p3d's
file error: a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d
a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\i_house_big_01_v1_f.p3d is faulty or missing
preprocessing files produced an error

I have no idea what is causing this.

Any help on what would cause this would be greatly appreciated!

Then I tried Addon Builder, which built the PBO and did not throw up any errors! Woohoo!

However, when I load Arma 3, my island is not listed in the editor map selection - yet Stratis has a mod symbol (jigsaw piece) beside it.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I assuming I fukt up somewhere in a config...

I'm so close to getting to run around on my very own map! Yet, so far...

Learning to make maps in arma is like trying to run up a steep, narrow staircase, but there are giants boulders bouncing down towards you.

A few steps towards your goal, then BAM, ten steps back.

[Patience is a virtue]

Thanks again to Jakerod and friends for making The Atlas! I salute you gentlemen!

Would you be willing to post your config to pastebin and put the link here so I can take a look? If I don't respond in a few days PM me but I will try to check on this tomorrow sometime.

Would you be willing to post your config to pastebin and put the link here so I can take a look? If I don't respond in a few days PM me but I will try to check on this tomorrow sometime.

Which file would you want to look at? My map is only the sample map from the Atlas.

Would the fact that pboProject failed point to a problem somewhere? So many people swear by it. I have a feeling if everything was as it should be, pboProject would work fine and the map would be visible in game.

I'm so confused as to why pboProject won't build my Map, yet Addon Builder can.

My head hurts.

So i got my first terrain in game and I'm getting this wired bug, The terrain seems to be tiling the ground texture as I move

That doesn't look like "The Atlas" terrain Tom... is this your first "original" terrain?

That sort of "blocky shadowness" can be caused by a few things, from groundtexture .rvmats, thru config settings to oddball settings at the Layers-slicing stage in TB.

If it's not an Atlas-specific issue it might be worthwhile creating a thread of your own, and provide more details about the terrain in question, such as...

A screenshot of your Mapframe Properties "Samplers" Tab, copies of your layers.cfg, cfgSurfaces & main config

That should provide enough of an overview of your terrain to maybe narrow the field slightly on the shadow issue...

B

Which file would you want to look at? My map is only the sample map from the Atlas.

Would the fact that pboProject failed point to a problem somewhere? So many people swear by it. I have a feeling if everything was as it should be, pboProject would work fine and the map would be visible in game.

I'm so confused as to why pboProject won't build my Map, yet Addon Builder can.

My head hurts.

The config.cpp would be useful. Additionally, you can try removing that building from your terrain temporarily and see if that fixes it.

The reason that Addon Builder will build your terrain and pboProject won't is because pboProject looks for errors and will stop if it finds one. It will generally tell you what the problem is so that you have a chance to fix it. Addon Builder will just make the pbo and leave you guessing about why it won't show up ingame. That's why people swear by pboProject. It is FAR more helpful.

The config.cpp would be useful. Additionally, you can try removing that building from your terrain temporarily and see if that fixes it.

The reason that Addon Builder will build your terrain and pboProject won't is because pboProject looks for errors and will stop if it finds one. It will generally tell you what the problem is so that you have a chance to fix it. Addon Builder will just make the pbo and leave you guessing about why it won't show up ingame. That's why people swear by pboProject. It is FAR more helpful.

Ah, I see. Here's my config.cpp - https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kin1ogcepvnb7j/config.cpp?dl=0

I'll try removing that building (i_house_big_01_v1_f) and see what happens.

Cheers Jakerod!

Edited by Tavish

--- WHOOOPS! Wrong thread. :o ---

Edited by Oktyabr

Hello Jakerod.

So i'm having a little trouble with the tutorial the PBOproject points some erros on my configs:

rapify x64UnicodeVersion 1.75, Dll 4.97 "config.cpp"

Warning: rapWarning: **********missing file(s)***************

Warning: EDU_cdhu\config.cpp Line 30: EDU\EDU_cdhu\data\imagery\EDU_cdhu_pictureMap.paa

Warning: EDU_cdhu\config.cpp Line 31: EDU\EDU_cdhu\cdhu.wrp

Warning: EDU_cdhu\config.cpp Line 43: A3\Data_f\env_land_ca.paa

Warning: EDU_cdhu\config.cpp Line 46: \EDU\EDU_cdhu\data\roads\roads.shp

Warning: EDU_cdhu\config.cpp Line 55: a3\data_f\seatexture_co.paa

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 5: A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 13: A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine02.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 21: A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine03.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 29: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassGreen_group.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 37: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDry.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 45: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDry_group.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 53: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDryMedium_group.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 61: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrWeedBrownTall_group.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 69: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrWeedGreenTall.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 77: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrPlantMullein.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 85: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrThistleYellowShrub.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 93: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Thistle_Thorn_Green.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 101: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Thistle_Thorn_Green.p3d

Warning: EDU_cdhu\cfgClutter.hpp Line 109: A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Flower_Low_Yellow2.p3d

rapWarning: **********missing file(s)***************

rerun with -noisy option to see decode

Well i tried to see if i tiped something wrong but didn't find anything well there is my config.cpp:

#define _ARMA_

//Class config.bin{
class CfgPatches
{
class EDU_cdhu
{
 units[] = {"EDU_cdhu"};
 weapons[] = {};
 requiredVersion = 1.0;
 requiredaddons[]={"A3_Map_Stratis"};
 version = "25/01/2015";
 fileName = "EDU_cdhu.pbo";
 author = "EDU";
};
};
class CfgWorlds
{
class CAWorld;
class Stratis: CAWorld
{
 class Grid;
 class DefaultClutter;
};
class EDU_cdhu: Stratis
{
 cutscenes[] = {};
 author = "Eduzumaki";
 description = "cdhu";
 pictureMap = "EDU\EDU_cdhu\data\imagery\EDU_cdhu_pictureMap.paa"; 
 worldName = "EDU\EDU_cdhu\cdhu.wrp";
 startTime = "11:00";
 startDate = "05/03/2011";
 startWeather = 0.2;
 startFog = 0.0;
 forecastWeather = 0.6;
 forecastFog = 0.0;
 centerPosition[] = {1024,1024,500};
 seagullPos[] = {1024,1024,500};
 longitude = 65;
 latitude = -34;
 elevationOffset = 5;
 envTexture = "A3\Data_f\env_land_ca.tga";
 minTreesInForestSquare = 2;
 minRocksInRockSquare = 2;
 newRoadsShape = "\EDU\EDU_cdhu\data\roads\roads.shp";
 ilsPosition[] = {1024,1024};
 ilsDirection[] = {0.5075,0.08,-0.8616};
 ilsTaxiIn[] = {};
 ilsTaxiOff[] = {};
 drawTaxiway = 0;
class SecondaryAirports {};
class Sea
 {
  seaTexture = "a3\data_f\seatexture_co.paa";
  seaMaterial = "#water";
  shoreMaterial = "#shore";
  shoreFoamMaterial = "#shorefoam";
  shoreWetMaterial = "#shorewet";
  WaterMapScale = 20;
  WaterGrid = 50;
  MaxTide = 0;
  MaxWave = 0;
  SeaWaveXScale = "2.0/50";
  SeaWaveZScale = "1.0/50";
  SeaWaveHScale = 2.0;
  SeaWaveXDuration = 5000;
  SeaWaveZDuration = 10000;
 };
 class Grid: Grid
 {
  offsetX = 0;
  offsetY = 5120;
  class Zoom1
  {
   zoomMax = 0.15;
   format = "XY";
   formatX = "000";
   formatY = "000";
   stepX = 100;
   stepY = -100;
  };
  class Zoom2
  {
   zoomMax = 0.85;
   format = "XY";
   formatX = "00";
   formatY = "00";
   stepX = 1000;
   stepY = -1000;
  };
  class Zoom3
  {
   zoomMax = 1e+030.0;
   format = "XY";
   formatX = "0";
   formatY = "0";
   stepX = 10000;
   stepY = -10000;
  };
 };
#include "cfgClutter.hpp"
	class Names
	{
		#include "EDU_cdhu.hpp"
	};
};
};
class CfgWorldList
{
class EDU_cdhu{};
};
class CfgMissions
{
class Cutscenes
{

};
};

//SURFACES
#include "cfgSurfaces.hpp"

CfgSurfaces.hpp

class CfgSurfaces 
{
class Default {};
class EDU_cdhu_dirt_Surface : Default
{	
	 files = "EDU_cdhu_dirt_*";
	 rough = 0.09;
	 maxSpeedCoef = 0.9;
	 dust = 0.5;
	 soundEnviron = "dirt";
	 character = "Empty";
	 soundHit = "soft_ground";
	 lucidity = 1;
	 grassCover = 0.03;
};
class EDU_cdhu_dry_grass_Surface : Default
{	
	 files = "EDU_cdhu_dry_grass_*";
	 rough = 0.08;
	 maxSpeedCoef = 0.9;
	 dust = 0.75;
	 soundEnviron = "drygrass";
	 character = "EDU_cdhu_dry_grass_Character";
	 lucidity = 2;
	 grassCover = 0.1;
};
class EDU_cdhu_forest_pine_Surface : Default
{	
	 files = "EDU_cdhu_forest_pine_*";
	 rough = 0.12;
	 maxSpeedCoef = 0.8;
	 dust = 0.4;
	 soundEnviron = "drygrass";
	 character = "EDU_cdhu_forest_pine_Character";
	 lucidity = 3.5;
	 grassCover = 0.04;
};
class EDU_cdhu_grass_green_Surface : Default
{	
	 files = "EDU_cdhu_grass_green_*";
	 rough = 0.08;
	 maxSpeedCoef = 0.9;
	 dust = 0.15;
	 soundEnviron = "grass";
	 character = "EDU_cdhu_green_grass_Character";
	 lucidity = 4;
	 grassCover = 0.05;
};
class EDU_cdhu_soil_Surface : Default
{	
	 files = "EDU_cdhu_soil_*";
	 rough = 0.09;
	 maxSpeedCoef = 0.9;
	 dust = 0.5;
	 soundEnviron = "dirt";
	 character = "Empty";
	 soundHit = "hard_ground";
	 lucidity = 1;
	 grassCover = 0.0;
};
};

class CfgSurfaceCharacters
{
       class EDU_cdhu_forest_pine_Character
{
	probability[] = {0.05,0.012,0.01,0.1,0.05};
	names[] = {"EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine","EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine02","EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine03","EDU_cdhu_GrassDryGroup","EDU_cdhu_GrassGreenGroup"};
};
class EDU_cdhu_green_grass_Character
 	{
	probability[] = {0.92,0.07};
	names[] = {"EDU_cdhu_GrassGreenGroup","EDU_cdhu_FlowerLowYellow2"};
 	};
class EDU_cdhu_dry_grass_Character
 	{
	probability[] = {0.21,0.35,0.21,0.09,0.06,0.02};
	names[] = {"EDU_cdhu_GrassDryGroup","EDU_cdhu_GrassDryMediumgroup","EDU_cdhu_WeedBrownTallGroup","EDU_cdhu_WeedGreenTall","EDU_cdhu_ThistleYellowShrub","EDU_cdhu_PlantMullein"};
 	};
};

And cfgClutter

class Clutter	
{
  class EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.0;
	swLighting = "false";
	scaleMin = 0.3;
	scaleMax = 0.7;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine02: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine02.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.0;
	swLighting = "false";
	scaleMin = 0.3;
	scaleMax = 0.7;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_BigFallenBranches_pine03: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\Plants_F\Clutter\c_bigFallenBranches_pine03.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.0;
	swLighting = "false";
	scaleMin = 0.3;
	scaleMax = 0.7;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_GrassGreenGroup: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassGreen_group.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.6;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.7;
	scaleMax = 1.0;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_GrassDry: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDry.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.5;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.8;
	scaleMax = 1.2;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_GrassDryGroup: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDry_group.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.65;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.65;
	scaleMax = 1.0;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_GrassDryMediumGroup: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrGrassDryMedium_group.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.7;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.8;
	scaleMax = 1.0;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_WeedBrownTallGroup: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrWeedBrownTall_group.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.3;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.9;
	scaleMax = 1.25;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_WeedGreenTall: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrWeedGreenTall.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.3;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.8;
	scaleMax = 1.2;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_PlantMullein: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrPlantMullein.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.35;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.7;
	scaleMax = 1.15;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_ThistleYellowShrub: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_StrThistleYellowShrub.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.2;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.7;
	scaleMax = 1.1;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_ThistleThornGreen: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Thistle_Thorn_Green.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.3;
	swLighting = "false";
	scaleMin = 0.3;
	scaleMax = 1.0;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_ThistleThornGreenSmall: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Thistle_Thorn_Green.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.25;
	swLighting = "false";
	scaleMin = 0.4;
	scaleMax = 0.7;
};
  class EDU_cdhu_FlowerLowYellow2: DefaultClutter
{
	model = "A3\plants_f\Clutter\c_Flower_Low_Yellow2.p3d";
	affectedByWind = 0.4;
	swLighting = "true";
	scaleMin = 0.6;
	scaleMax = 1.0;
};

};

Edited by Eduzumaki
Added all the configs

Hello Jakerod.

So i'm having a little trouble with the tutorial the PBOproject points some erros on my configs:

Well i tried to see if i tiped something wrong but didn't find anything well there is my config.cpp:

Have you actually checked to see if the files that have been reported missing are actually there? If so (and the exist), it's possible it might be due to a small typo in the paths.

For e.g. in your config file (and this is purely from my understanding, it could be wrong) you might need to add a forward slash '\' to the front of your EDU tag.

pictureMap = "\EDU\EDU_cdhu\data\imagery\EDU_cdhu_pictureMap.paa"; 
 worldName = "\EDU\EDU_cdhu\cdhu.wrp";

Like that.

That being said though, cfgClutter seems to look okay so not sure why it's reporting missing files if the files are actually there :\