Sign in to follow this  
brigada_spanish

Placed on a rifle, a grenade launcher removable

I'll pose the question differently.

((Your English sounds like it's borrowed from Google Translator.))

--

Anyways, I guess your question is about making underbarrel launchers a weapon attachment, rather than a part of the base model.

Sadly that's not possible - barrel attachments (in a unmodded game only supressors) cannot alter the projectile type(s) the weapon uses.

If you're interested in a workaround, changing the equipped weapon upon a defined event is possible (that's how modders usually implement disposable launchers).

((For those who've actually used a underbarrel launcher: Are they even removable without disassembling the rifle?))

Ive tried every solution possible. Even took it to BI (they reviewed it and nothing so far). This would open up animations for grenade launcher reload, etc. It sucks the most with my underbarrel shotguns, i cannot implement proper muzzleflash, bolt, mag change, etc. Hopefully that will be addressed in the upcoming Marksmen DLC, but dont get your hopes up

((Your English sounds like it's borrowed from Google Translator.))

Yes, unfortunately my english is very bad. Sorry.

Thanks for your answers friends shx and WarLord554.

I want the shotgun with two functions, one fire cartridges cal. 12 and other riot gear.

If the gun does not have the nozzle, it is not possible to shoot riot gear.

Maybe with some scripts I could do what I want.

Some pictures are worth a thousand words.

2EKRxtz9NtUgmKuW_FhfGdPGyR02EyYdB2Axw7WVUPE=w331-h207-p-no

PndFTbM63Z2MnJ3FjTMSeVGyPHphD-OYqmrqtUgmGWc=w331-h207-p-no

I want the shotgun with two functions, one fire cartridges cal. 12 and other riot gear.

If the gun does not have the nozzle, it is not possible to shoot riot gear.

If you're interested in a workaround, changing the equipped weapon upon a defined event is possible (that's how modders usually implement disposable launchers).

That's basically the only viable solution right now.

To outline the concept:

You've got two seperate weapons, one for lethal use and one for non-lethal (which comes with a invisible muzzle attachment by default).

If someone attaches the muzzle attachment to his lethal shotgun, your script removes the lethal shotgun (now with invisible&useless muzzle attachment) and adds the non-lethal variant afterwards (and vice versa).

((In that specific case, I'd probably make the muzzle attachment cosmetic only - as I do not see it as significant enough to justify a taxing workaround.))