Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Make Arma Not War - Finalists Medals

The Make Arma Not War finalists now have an exclusive 'Make Arma Not War Finalist' forums medal connected to their Bohemia Interactive forums profile (see examples below). Hope you guys like it!

makearma_finalists_medals.png

For this medal to show up, your Make Arma Not War profile does have to be connected to your Bohemia Interactive profile. If you're a finalist and this is not the case, but you would like to have this forum medal, please send me a PM and we can see if we can do this manually.

Once again congratulations to all!

Nice.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

BTW, how do we know what medal/ribbon in our profile stands for?

Thanks.

Nice.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

BTW, how do we know what medal/ribbon in our profile stands for?

Thanks.

Just to make sure, you need to hover over one of the ribbons in your profile - and the medal should appear.

Gonna send a PM to get my medal :D

Edited by zooloo75

test.

Can I have the medal attached to my account please?

We will add the medal to your account. Congratulations on making it into the finalists!

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this.

I am currently missing the Addon Finalist badge for TFAR.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this.

I am currently missing the Addon Finalist badge for TFAR.

Thanks a lot.

Hi LordHeart,

Because we don't want to clutter the forum profiles, we've prepared a special medal for you which includes both the icons from the Total Modification and Addon category. Hope you'll like it!

Hello Korneel,

Since yesterday I received an Total Modification badge on my profile, however, I have not submitted an entry for this part of the contest ( only singleplayer ).

Can you remove this badge please ? ;)

Best regards,

Anthariel.

Edited by Anthariel

Hello Korneel,

Since yesterday I received an Total Modification badge on my profile, however, I have not submitted an entry for this part of the contest ( only singleplayer ).

Can you remove this badge please ? ;)

Best regards,

Anthariel.

Sorry - our mistake! We'll fix it right away, thanks for pointing that out :-)

Awesome, thanks BIS team!

Sadly it seems I don't have a medal... or do I need to do something to enable it ?

Awesome, thanks BIS team!

Sadly it seems I don't have a medal... or do I need to do something to enable it ?

Hi NerdMod, we'll sort that out - the medal should be there soon. :)

As I will be on vacation for the next two weeks (without Internet access), should anyone discover any issues with the forum medals - or generally have any Make Arma Not War-related questions, please send an e-mail to support [at] makearmanotwar.com

As I will be on vacation for the next two weeks (without Internet access), should anyone discover any issues with the forum medals - or generally have any Make Arma Not War-related questions, please send an e-mail to support [at] makearmanotwar.com

Nice one! :)

It works fine

Message from 29 january 2015:

À

support@makearmanotwar.com

Hi,

I saw some mission were selected for final but i didn't have any feedback about my mission.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/205_wMMw2CnLNV

Can you confirm me that you had retrieve it, and evaluate it ?

code34

No answer from BIS since this time

Sign in to follow this