Sign in to follow this  
anthariel

Generating title problems...

Hello everyone!

Since the first release of my Island, i have reworked the Mask image few times, but today, i have a very big problems, when i try to generate my mask ( even the satmap or normal map ) Terrain Builder do not generate my titles.

The screen where TB say " Generating Mask title " X/36 going super fast ( ~0.5sec ) and say 36 on 36 titles was generated and TB create indeed the layers folder in data but when I go on this folder no files was created ( rvmat, png, paa... ).

I wonder if someone have a solution for that ? Thanks :cool:

Edited by Anthariel

did you changed anythings at the pathes? Did you changed any textures and forgot to change a reference in one of the related files? In other words, did you checked and double checked whether everythings is OK on your side?

Thanks MemphisBelle.

Well the only texture i've changed is the Middle_mco.paa and Env_co.paa ( changed a week ago ) and i've already generate title and playing the in game map with this texture, everything is ok.

I don't changed any pathes for my map, but i've accidentally used ' Specifiy Mask ' on the Processing tab i don't know if that change anything :confused:

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

Ok so, the problem was solved, i don't know how i do, but i've deleted the default mapframe where is my main mapframe. :computer:

Edited by Anthariel