I mean if you can add the same menu, that you get when ctrl+Rclicking directly on HC group's icon on the map, to the HC page in the "control panel" (or how do you call it?) in the map. I hope it makes more sense now :)

it exists for unit-level waypoints. But using the group menu for individual units makes less sense because the settings are different. Mortars would be the only thing I can think of that is map-specific and makes sense, generally this functionality is handled by the radial menu.

Ah i understand what you mean... the 'control panel' or 'map overlay' is already ful of stuff. It's for unit selection and waypoint settings, while the context Menu is for individual group settings. The HC-page is a bit less packed and currently only handles single selections - that's a pro for your suggestion but I need to add a few other things before I can use that space.

Hi mad, I’ve started libération with c2beta but I don’t find how to take control of multi-squad as high commander. Do we need a specific add on like hcc?

advanced ai command ( AIC ) by duda

@Rockapes @Guillaume Massé you don't need AIC for that, but AIC gives you command over all friendly groups by default if no special modules have been placed. In order to get HC access without AIC you need to disband units to the 'reserve' with C2. I may have to rename this functionality at this point

Is there a way to add a helo via zeus and possibly make it slingload several items after the other?   Could I somehow add that helo to my group?

4 hours ago, john1 said:

Is there a way to add a helo via zeus and possibly make it slingload several items after the other?   Could I somehow add that helo to my group?

Not in the release build.

In the beta, slingLoad is a waypoint type (squad level only), you can easily create a route picking up and dropping multiple items. For example in Liberation you can have a helo haul crates around while you take care of something else. If you use AIC you can spawn a chopper, join it to your group and do that too - you need AIC for that as it gives you control over all groups unless modules are present to restrict that sort of access.

Is there a chance to get a "Land Here" -wp that makes some of the SVTOL/STOL aircraft work?

I think an Invizable helopad is needed and some way to make a plane that isn`t a Harrier or helo to land in the direction the we want it to be.

Thank you for all your work.

There is already an invisible landing pad created, however code checks that the place is suitable. 

Could this be possible : To highlight a group and give them acces to a CAS -aircraft?  That only they can use ,locally.

And a way to Lase a target? In-game ,would it be possible to simply add a invisable landing pad that could be put within a ceratain distance from the team ,no matter the terreain.They seem to be able to land ,no matter surroundings then.

With latest update  we got a way to "Hold" a person and load them into vehicles.Can that be used to place wounden units and use some sort to Evac-system?  Push a button-and they do this with no further input,would be neat.

Thank you.

A wierd one ;Is it (would it) be possible to add some sort of `battleplan`for the enemy and simply brifly play as the enemy too?
Soo we can make enemy movement in advance-and counter them.

4 hours ago, john1 said:

A wierd one ;Is it (would it) be possible to add some sort of `battleplan`for the enemy and simply brifly play as the enemy too?
Soo we can make enemy movement in advance-and counter them.

You could use Zeus for this. To quickly give the enemy waypoints to conduct a flank or assault and then switch back to tue squad/platoon leader to use C2 to counter the threat.

yeah exactly. Better use Zeus for that. I do not really understand your other requests tbh and it's not clear to me if they are connected or loose ideas without relation.

@Guillaume Massé stances are currently not available for HC units in release or BETA version.

Cheese,

At 4:00 that error No entry 'bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolRUS/SentCovering.'.  I'm getting the same error in a mission of mine - started right after Tanks DLC dropped. I'm guessing some new incompatibility with existing RHS?

Also, at 17:52, haha clearly yes, you are most def hungover!

Hi mad, thanks for the last tips, that work well. One new thing that I seen in your last video (15th liberation), how do you reset an ai man which is locked in a house? And it seems to work also for a squad or mechanized squad?

hello, I get the error in every session, I can't right click or anything. 

I runned the mod with CBA and nothing else. 

1525791381-pions.png

On 4/15/2018 at 9:11 PM, 4-325Ranger said:

Cheese,

At 4:00 that error No entry 'bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolRUS/SentCovering.'.  I'm getting the same error in a mission of mine - started right after Tanks DLC dropped. I'm guessing some new incompatibility with existing RHS?

Also, at 17:52, haha clearly yes, you are most def hungover!

I do not know what it is yet but I have a lot of these little errors pop up recently. Nothing gamebreaking so far though

On 5/5/2018 at 8:52 PM, Guillaume Massé said:

Hi mad, thanks for the last tips, that work well. One new thing that I seen in your last video (15th liberation), how do you reset an ai man which is locked in a house? And it seems to work also for a squad or mechanized squad?

Hey, glad it worked! And yes, there is an 'unstuck' function but it's only working for your squad level so far. I have yet to add it to HC level.

if your squad's units get stuck, select them either in the radial menu or the default Arma controls (F1-F10) and then click on the radial menu's refresh icon while holding down shift. In other words, hold down TAB(radial), SHIFT and click on refresh.

5 hours ago, marez12 said:

hello, I get the error in every session, I can't right click or anything. 

I runned the mod with CBA and nothing else. 

This is a script error that I have yet to understand, the good news is that it has absolutely no negative effect. You are using the default BIS HighCommand module - The waypoints carry statements that are apparently somehow returned when you hover over them. it then says that 'this' is undefined, but when the waypoint statements get execued, 'this' is actually adressing the leader of the group.

I recommend using AIC or no HC module at all. AIC is needed if you want control over your groups, C2 on it's own requires the units to be disbanded to HC from your squad - the beta project is significantly better at HC than the release version.

16 hours ago, mad_cheese said:

I recommend using AIC or no HC module at all. AIC is needed if you want control over your groups, C2 on it's own requires the units to be disbanded to HC from your squad - the beta project is significantly better at HC than the release version.

Well AIC for some reasons doesn't work aswell, I can't use the menus :dozingoff:

Well there has to be something wrong on your end. I suggest we keep our Discord conversation going.

Hi, new here. If I want to disable the map overlay, in which ".pbo" can I do it?
Love the mod, but I feel the tablet is a good enough interface for planning.