Firstly: this has got to be one of the all-time-great mods for the Arma series and I've been playing since OFP days so a huge thank you Mad_Cheese.  Sometimes I really can't believe how far the games come due to the efforts of community members like you.  I honestly couldn't play the game without C2 now.

That said, I've only just returned to the game after a hiatus of a good few months, updated all my mods and I'm now getting the following error thrown every time I try to move units using both HUD and Map mode:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055616536/screenshots/

I disabled everything but CBA and C2, then tried re-downloading both the Steam and Armaholic hosted versions but I'm still getting the same issue. Didn't know if it might be a problem with my Arma install as Steam went wibble and decided it wasn't installed, resulting in a fresh install a couple of weeks back. Seems unusual no one else has reported anything similar. Didn't know if it could be a CBA issue as I know that got an update a few days back and there are apparently issues?

Any help greatly appreciated and thanks again for an awesome mod!

• Like 1

Probably issues related to the last game update 1.78....it bugged a bunch of mods. Wait a couple oft days, i am sure mad_cheese is fixing it soon enough.

Aah, so I'm not the only one getting those script errors. I just got this mod today and it's exactly what I've been looking for, those error messages were the only thing I was worried about. Hoping to see a fix soon!

Hi there, I just fixed the new issues for you guys:

C2 - COMMAND & CONTROL 2.01 HOTFIX:

Download:
S T E A M
M E D I A F I R E

Changelog:
-FIXED: Script Errors with ROE functions
-FIXED: disableAI scriptErrors after TacOps patch

If you are interested in the new BETA stuff, join us on Discord:

HWFATxz.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

mad_cheese,

Last night I was just catching up on the last couple of your Liberation C2 videos. These are great, commentary is hilarious, and the mod use you demonstrate is very helpful. Please continue this series! Thanks for the update and such a great piece of work, still learning it.

Favorite quote from last video: "at least it's not like a huge a**hole...correction"...

• Like 3

Great work mad cheese! Arma is not the same without this mod!

• Like 1

Great additions mad_cheese! The "peekaboo" in ep5 had me on the floor - Arma...gotta love it sometimes haha. Are you still using speakeasy/voiceattack? I couldn't tell for sure. Nice additions with the HUD too! Thanks and keep it up!

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for the C2 mod.

Since the CBA and ACE 3 update where Ace3 modules are now in the CBA menu, I cannot see the keybinds dropdown menu for C2.
in the Options>Controls>configure addons, I can see the ALIVE controls and the CBA accessory functions but not C2. 
So I cannot modify the keybinds for C2.
Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution?

Edit: I was trying to open C2 keybinds menu in the Editor but it can only be opened from within the game.

So problem solved!

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Percipio

On 1/26/2018 at 6:22 AM, Percipio said:

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for the C2 mod.

Since the CBA and ACE 3 update where Ace3 modules are now in the CBA menu, I cannot see the keybinds dropdown menu for C2.
in the Options>Controls>configure addons, I can see the ALIVE controls and the CBA accessory functions but not C2. 
So I cannot modify the keybinds for C2.
Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution?

Edit: I was trying to open C2 keybinds menu in the Editor but it can only be opened from within the game.

So problem solved!

Thanks for reading.

Yeah I had that issue back when I had first installed C2. I always tend to correct the keybindings first before jumping in the game so I thought maybe I hadn't installed the mod correctly and kept restarting the game! lol

@mad_cheese
I think if you call the keybinding script via XEH preinit the issue will be solved.

But again I guess you know that already, so there must be another reason right?

On 1/31/2018 at 3:23 AM, Leopard20 said:

Yeah I had that issue back when I had first installed C2. I always tend to correct the keybindings first before jumping in the game so I thought maybe I hadn't installed the mod correctly and kept restarting the game! lol

@mad_cheese
I think if you call the keybinding script via XEH preinit the issue will be solved.

But again I guess you know that already, so there must be another reason right?

nope! my init stuff is still the mess it was since the first release. Technically the preInit calls the keybinds, but there must be some mistake within my setup, which is more complicated/irrational  than it should be

Fantastic mod! As SP-only, this mod is absolutely indispensable. Thanks for your amazing work! 

Question : I'm trying to get it to work with advanced ai command, but for some reason nothing appears in the C2 interface (the third page in the map mode). I'm playing liberation kp and for some reason, I installed advanced ai command on the server but not C2. Both installed on the client side. 

Any help appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hey @RaphT, if I am not mistaken, I made some fix in one of the BETA versions to pick up all the groups from the get go.

You can get it here:

HWFATxz.jpg:

And another one, this time in a WW2 setting. Using BETA and Dev-Build.

• Like 4

That's awesome! C2 Beta is sure looking good! Any chance of getting that custom mission file off you?

On 3/4/2018 at 4:28 AM, taydeer said:

That's awesome! C2 Beta is sure looking good! Any chance of getting that custom mission file off you?

It's on our discord  (linked in OP)!

8 hours ago, Zmi nazim said:

Fast presented the new version of its HMI-SCADA Plant View , catching the interest of technicians, managers and visitors. Plant View, due to its features and the technologies it is based on, has been acknowledged as the most suitable tool to realize many different applications: it was born for supervision and control for machinea and industrial plants , but it has been easily and successfully adopted for solutions related to remote control and building automation , that emphasized the flexibility and reliability of the product. 

uhm... que? :don16:

I've got a bit of a problem. After using the radial menu, it will cycle through each individual squad member, which I have to hit backspace to unselect. It will do this for each squad member until the last, then if I was use the radial menu again, repeat the process.

Thats a bit odd. Radial menu normally picks ALL units ( hold tab )  or if you select a unit / units before hand F2 F4 say then the radial menu will only apply to those chosen

It will pick all units, but after I do whatever it was that I was going to do, it starts cycling one by one through my squad members.

Definitely havent seen that. Are you runng any other AI / AI control mods?