Discord would be awesome as I'm already part of quite a few groups helping the out.

• Like 1

Hi Mad Cheese, I have a question about Planning Mode..

I was planning a raid last night, with two teams, each using about 10-15 waypoints. As it was in an urban env, I had set each waypoint as a goCode. Team Red was goCode A, Blue was B. This was (of course) to ensure that a team's progression through the neighbourhood was always together and in sync with the other team. And it worked really well too!

My process was to define all of the waypoint paths In Planning Mode, then go back and designate most of them as goCodes.

I was thinking (as I was designating numerous goCodes), would there be an option at some point to have a 'default' setting for waypoints, when in Planning Mode? So, once configured, every time you create a waypoint, it could appear directly as goCode A, goCode B, or just a plain old trusty waypoint.. Potentially this could be via a sub-dropdown menu item at the bottom of the existing dropdown list. Just a thought. You may have already suggested this on the previous page, but I wasn't sure if this is what you meant..

This is probably only an issue for those who programme complex or lengthy attack plans, but I thought I'd mention it as it would save some time for operations planners, when the number of goCodes required for each attack phase are in double digits.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

RM

On 22.8.2017 at 9:01 AM, reggaeman007jah said:

I was thinking (as I was designating numerous goCodes), would there be an option at some point to have a 'default' setting for waypoints, when in Planning Mode? So, once configured, every time you create a waypoint, it could appear directly as goCode A, goCode B, or just a plain old trusty waypoint.. Potentially this could be via a sub-dropdown menu item at the bottom of the existing dropdown list. Just a thought. You may have already suggested this on the previous page, but I wasn't sure if this is what you meant..

Hi @reggaeman007jah, this is indeed a much needed 'feature'. I was shying away from too much UI-work lately but now is a good time for this

• Like 1

Hi Mad cheese, start to use voice attack since the weekend and it' incredible with woofer's profile. Really happy to see that you intend to add some c2 features to voice attack. Do you plan to add possibilities to request team to install/remove suppressor, turn on/off light...?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

when i'm using this and i change from one unit to another it automatically disbands the group into two groups.

I cant seem to get my squad back together. I've read the manual and i've managed to enable to get the rest of the group together except for one unit acting as a group leader. Any ideas whats happening?

Are you running any other mods? Are you talking about unit switching? 

Yes I am. I'm unit switching in the group then all of a sudden I have two groups. I have TPW mods and ALIVE on.

I've noticed this when I left a server then come back again.  Not sure if it is a bug with BIS code or not.

is there a way to turn that automatic group thing off? I love the other functions i just hate it when you're playing a mission then it splits your group in two when you unit switch.

Does the mission do this when C2 is NOT running ?  I'm under the impression that this is a BIS thing and not C2

I figured it out. ASR AI mod was on and it was causing the conflict. Thanks for the assistance!

Hello everybody!

Things have looked calm since the update but the truth is that we have been extremely busy. That's right, we. We're a team now!!

@reggaeman007jah has set up a whole bunch of goodies for you.

First off, after the headaches of the pdf manual, we now have a full C2 WIKI that is always maintained!

3nN88UV.jpg

https://c2mod.wikispaces.com/

NEXT, Reggs set up the C2-HQ on Discord, he and @kremator will be your friendly moderators.

HWFATxz.jpg

https://discord.gg/DPWy5x

These two steps are a massive improvement for me, a feature and bug report system is currently under construction as well.

Feel free to join us and discuss your ideas and experiences!

• Like 10

Nice one mad & co! Is the wiki up-to-date with the content in the manual (meaning, do I still have a reason to rely on it)? :)

@ripppe hey mate, the wiki is exactly as per the current downloadable manual in terms of content right now, but has some more video content on how to use the Mod :)

@reggaeman007jah Neat! I much prefer the wiki as - and I honestly hope that this is the case - it is more likely to be kept up-to-date. In fact I did have a few things I was missing from the manual, but can't really recall what they were right now. I'll try to compose a list next time.

• Like 1

Best way to take this forward is via the new Discord channel. You can also pm me on here. Either way if you see any gaps, or areas that could do with more explaining, please let us know and we'll look into it :)

KITD FOHS

20 hours ago, mad_cheese said:

Hello everybody!

Things have looked calm since the update but the truth is that we have been extremely busy. That's right, we. We're a team now!!

@reggaeman007jah has set up a whole bunch of goodies for you.

First off, after the headaches of the pdf manual, we now have a full C2 WIKI that is always maintained!

3nN88UV.jpg

https://c2mod.wikispaces.com/

NEXT, Reggs set up the C2-HQ on Discord, he and @kremator will be your friendly moderators.

HWFATxz.jpg

https://discord.gg/DPWy5x

These two steps are a massive improvement for me, a feature and bug report system is currently under construction as well.

Feel free to join us and discuss your ideas and experiences!

Its great news to hear there is now a team behind this awesome mod!

I have joined up to the Discord group and I look forward to providing feedback, by the way the link above gives the following error message on my computer: The instant invite is invalid or has expired. The link listed on the contact section of the Wiki works correctly.

Thanks again

• Like 1

Howdy!

I was messing around with C2 last night, just practicing some fire and manuever stuff to get the key presses down a little faster for myself and as expected, no problems at all!

Until my MG's ran out of ammo (there were no enemy troops, so no AI were harmed). I found to get my MG's to rearm I had to go through the process of getting the assistant to open his inventory and drop the mags on the ground before my MG could run over and pick them up, and then I had an idea.

Would it be possible to allow soldiers to rearm eachother. So that when my MG goes down, I can tell the assistant to rearm the gunner so long as he is carrying compatible magazines. Or, anybody rearming anybody for that matter.

The main reason being for those situations where the MG is in an ideal spot and moving him to go fetch ammo could cause the squad to lose fire superiority.

Just a thought though, not gonna change my opinion of the mod :)

On 12.2.2017 at 6:29 PM, kremator said:

Would it be possible to code that C2 ONLY shows your team and nothing else ?  It picking up civs can be mission breaking (if you are hunting them/ using them)

Looking forward to new version !

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I thought they would only pick up 'known' civs but I looked at the code again and I think I did not consider civs in particular the last time I made adjustments. As a temp fix, my best solution woiuld be to turn off the tracker but I'll fix this for sure. 

On 13.2.2017 at 11:08 AM, xon2 said:

Still having problems with AI in my team suddenly changing their minds about WP I give them and going into WAIT state. 

I hav this problem in the last three missions aswell. Kinda had to swap roles from gunner in the Kayman to pilot after that basterd of an ai would not go to the next waypoint no matter how often i deleted the route and replanned it:f:. Might be another mod that inteferes, although i've a very limited set running atm.  Maybe the mission is a bit off. I gonna retest this sometime this week with cba and c2 only. Better forget about this until its confirmed i guess. Good luck with your next build, no need to rush anything.

Very strange indeed... @xon2  @kremator this happens with AI drivers/pilots and footsoldiers yes? I'm on the road right now but will look into it. When it happens, does the route get cancelled or do they just hover in limbo between two wp's? 

@john1 I'll have to concur with the guys, those are cool ideas but out of my scope unfortunately. Sling Loading would be awesome but a little to big of a task for me at the moment. But there's gonna be a lot of other new stuff that u may enjoy!

Hey guys,

I've got a question, I can't figure how to set up an ambush waypoint or draw a suppression area on the map. or rather i don't understand how/am not able to acess the menu for HC waypoints. I think I've got the last version of the mod.

Great mod btw, been trying it out for a few days and I'm really impressed.

Hi there! C2 Version 2.01 is now available, introducing the "Standby / Continue" and "Remote AT-Launch" functions.

D O W N L O A D:
S T E A M

A R M A H O L I C
M E D I A F I R E

W I T H S I X

R E Q U I R E M E N T S :
CBA_A3

C H A N G E L O G :

Spoiler

ADDED: STANDBY / CONTINUE commands
  • Units in standby will take cover and standby until ordered to continue. Existing Map plans will remain intact
ADDED: Remote AT Launch. Works the same as GL-launch function.
  • units carrying GL and AT will prefer AT over GL
  • AT can shoot into windows now
  • Target indicator picks up and tracks moving vehicles
ADDED: TIMEOUT-setting in map planning changed to WP-CONDITION. Includes Timeout and GoCodes.
ADDED: Additional keybinds. Not set by default. Meant for Voice Attack, but useful anyways. Have a look at the keybinds menu.
FIXED: Map overlay bleeding into main display 
FIXED: Issue with looking direction with map planned waypoints leading to shaking units
FIXED: Infantry Routes with diminished pace were wrongly canceled
FIXED: Directional Markers of waypoint hubs now stay attached to the main WP-marker when being moved
FIXED: Error with missing direction fixed for FIND COVER function
FIXED: Deleting a final or single waypoint with the rmb context menu would not stop the unit
FIXED: Some functions such as suppression are no longer accessible to subordinate players
FIXED: Opening GPS would toggle the map overlay

• Like 11