C2 v1.4.5

Arma 3 1.56

launch with arma3 lanuncher

mod included

A3

ww aimenu

ww aicover

please help

You need CBA, and you should update your game to 1.58.

You need CBA, and you should update your game to 1.58.

yes already have the CBA

its CBA A3

required for these mods

ww aicover

ww aimenu

does C n C C2  work on campaign?

I have a couple of requests:

Could we get "Sweep and clear" order, so I don't need micromanage AI on house sweeps? All it would need to do is make AI go through the positions in the house while standing up and ready to engage.

Would it be possible for C2 to remember a plan without committing it? I wanted to try out a helicopter raid scenario in with I'm a the lead helicopter (to do some fancy flying). My idea was to create a plan at the base, load everyone up into helos, do some fancy flying for giggles, order all soldiers to disembark, hit the commit button and have them execute a raid on some mansion complex. However my planned raid did not get saved. Although there may be some button that saves your plan and I'm just dumb.

Could we get the "Search and Destroy" WP action for them please?  I don`t think I have seen it anywhere....

May be it could work with Fire Mission to get a selected dude to fly a plane and do some stuff ,if I make a connected WP ? With a plane not as a addon,could we get a shortcut key to make him bullet proof?

I have a couple of requests:

Could we get "Sweep and clear" order, so I don't need micromanage AI on house sweeps? All it would need to do is make AI go through the positions in the house while standing up and ready to engage.

Would it be possible for C2 to remember a plan without committing it? I wanted to try out a helicopter raid scenario in with I'm a the lead helicopter (to do some fancy flying). My idea was to create a plan at the base, load everyone up into helos, do some fancy flying for giggles, order all soldiers to disembark, hit the commit button and have them execute a raid on some mansion complex. However my planned raid did not get saved. Although there may be some button that saves your plan and I'm just dumb.

Could we get the "Search and Destroy" WP action for them please?  I don`t think I have seen it anywhere....

May be it could work with Fire Mission to get a selected dude to fly a plane and do some stuff ,if I make a connected WP ? With a plane not as a addon,could we get a shortcut key to make him bullet proof?

Both of these are good ideas.

There is slight incompatibility between C2 and MCC Sandbox. When you use MCC squad management menu (it lets you create and join squads) and have C2 enabled, when you join a squad, you get immediately kicked out. I suspect there are some shenanigans regarding player group done by C2. Would be nice if C2 was compatible with MCC as its great tool for on the fly scenario customization as well as it has lots of cool features.

• Like 2

Is it possible to make the zoom in the Tablet stay as it is? Annoying to scroll in again when it has to go fast.

Currently getting an error message when opening the tablet the first time. Als markers sometimes stay on the map since the last update.

Keep on working. Great mod :-)

• Like 1

Please change the maximum height of a helicopter flight option  to the 2000 or 2500m

-

Salutations to all !!!

I notice that your tool-tips on the controls menu does not have the right tips on every assigned keys.

Hope to see it fix.

That's all.

Thank you.

-

• Like 1

Not sure if it's amount of mods loaded on the editor or just C2, but sometimes when I place units in the editor their side setting gets bugged and they are listed as  side "ERROR". When you play every soldier in the bugged unit fires on other teammates. Arma becomes really unstable when you poke around the bugged units and is very likely to crash.

It seems that may be caused in some way by C2, once I disabled it the problem stopped occurring, but it may be a false positive as it didn't occur every time.

See my thread about this issue: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191647-modded-sometimes-units-placed-in-the-editor-have-error-side/#entry3044170

• Like 1

Same for me as TARO8

in editor groups disappears and change their side 

please up date 

gro

Hey guys, sorry I have note been able to maintain this project much recently. I have the bugger identified but need to make sure I have things right :)

Other than the 3DEN-Editor, the addon seems to have survived the awesome new Patches!

• Like 7

Can you make "Fire on my lead" command on radial menu to not stop the movement of units? Or another option for to make them open fire only when being shot at? ...maybe then stealth could be played properly-ish.

• Like 1

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I am not sure how to fix it but you are 100% right - the peel function is hardcoded to the CTRL key, C2_Shift and -Alt are customizable. Could you try to rebind them to something else and see if it works? Maybe bind them back to Shift and CTRL after. I really hope that will help.

Hi mad_cheese,

as you advised I tried to rebind SHIFT and ALT keys and it is working this way.

When I try to rebind to initial settings, the problem reappear ; no joy

nevertheless, I can use change formation and stance with mouse whell now. thanks

Can you make "Fire on my lead" command on radial menu to not stop the movement of units? Or another option for to make them open fire only when being shot at? ...maybe then stealth could be played properly-ish.

You are right,  the "fire on my lead" command needs tweaking... Also, TeamColors are lost at the moment. Thanks for the reminder :)

When I try to rebind to initial settings, the problem reappear ; no joy

Damn, I have no idea what causes this unfortunately.. Best bind it to a good alternative then :)

If you get the time, could you please tweak the suppressing fire to act kinda like your 3D menu - If no units are selected, pressing the suppress hotkey would select them all and order to suppress, but if you select units, then only selected units suppress?

• Like 2

If you get the time, could you please tweak the suppressing fire to act kinda like your 3D menu - If no units are selected, pressing the suppress hotkey would select them all and order to suppress, but if you select units, then only selected units suppress?

that's a nice idea! btw, how does my supression perform compared to BIS? I'm thinking of ditching my code and just using the new commands

• Like 1

I think BIS suppression is a bit more reliable to be honest, probably because it's engine level. Not a bad call to switch out the two. As long as you can keep the keybind though, that's really useful. Little feature request while you're on that topic, could you set another keybind to call off suppression (not hold fire, but just knock it off)? It can get a tad confusing in the middle of battle to remember which guy you ordered to suppress and which was moving and remember who to order to stop suppressing and who to start! 

Your suppression option is WAY better than the BIS default, half the time AI won't respond to vanilla suppression order. Could you change it so that if you hit the suppression key again it cancels the order and deletes the object it places no matter where you're looking or else maybe have it disappear after 10 seconds or so. At the moment you have to be aiming at the invisible target area/vehicle it places and sometimes that's hard to find.

Hi, this mod is disabling my numpad buttons without any replacement. What to do with that?

You can turn the numpad buttons off by clicking the little numpad icon in the middle of the radial menu I think. 

VERSION 1.4.6

This patch takes care of the reported 3DEN/APEX issues and brings a lot of workflow improvements.

D O W N L O A D:

S T E A M :
Steam_zpsin23iios.png

M E D I A F I R E :
mediafire100.png

More download options coming up :)

REQUIREMENTS:
CBA_A3

CHANGELOG 1.4.6:
  • FIXED: Addon would switch unit sides in 3DEN Editor
  • FIXED: "LineMarker" entry added to tablet configs (No more gnarly PopUps)
  • FIXED: "FIRE ON MY LEAD" - Function no longer screws up unit's teamColor and orders
  • FIXED: Indicators and HUD-Elements now get deleted if unit dies while in active selection
  • ADDED: Formation Menu now included in radial menu. Hovering over area adds frame for better vision
  • ADDED: PREFERENCES added to radial menu (replaces NUM-icon)-> Skill Reset, Suppression Mode, NUM-Controls
  • ADDED: Player can now choose from A3-Supression or C2-Suppression model via preferences (WIP!!!)
  • TWEAKED: Unitpos-Icons in radial menu change colors depending on visionmode
  • TWEAKED: C2-Groupdata changed to fsm and tweaked to handle bigger changes
  • TWEAKED: Suppression selection now works like radial menu (if no units are pre-selected, addon will select all units by default)

• Like 8