Hey, on a somewhat related note:

WOOFER, who's been posting in here as well, has created this really great watch on maximizing your AI-control within Arma 3 :D

• Like 5

Hey Mad!

Amazing progress with the mod, keeps getting better & better. You're truly ahead of the curve when it comes to AI management systems :D

• Like 1

Mad_Cheese..... Great mod, 

For the many left handed players out there (myself included) who use the numpad keys to move, 5=forward, 2=back etc, would it be possible to be able to re-bind the Hud-mode keys in your mod as they conflict ?

C2 is unusable for me and many others because of this issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

hey! I never considered this, thank you. For now, you can switch off the NUM-pad functionality, just click on the numbed icon in the radial menu.

Hey mad_cheese, I cant tell you how much I love this mod! I have only found one bug so far and that is when you click the "Fire on my command" it seems to also give your AI a move order. And out of curiosity, is there anything else you would like to add to C2? Any other features? Or are you close to done?

Hey mad_cheese, I cant tell you how much I love this mod! I have only found one bug so far and that is when you click the "Fire on my command" it seems to also give your AI a move order. And out of curiosity, is there anything else you would like to add to C2? Any other features? Or are you close to done?

Hmm that's strange. Should be related to the default commandingMenu being displayed at the same time, it contains the "Move here" command. It only happens to me if I hit the middle mouse button but maybe there's a "mapping glitch" going on.

hey btw guys..

THANKS FOR 7000 SUBSCRIBERS ON STEAM :)

• Like 1

Kudos to you sir.Amazing work.You should be working on NASA or something ,if you do not.

• Like 1

VERSION 1.4.5

This simply fixes an issue where markers would be broadcasted in global and not be removed from client's other than it's creator. This would spam the map and give away movements and base positions.

D O W N L O A D:

S T E A M :

Steam_zpsin23iios.png

M E D I A F I R E :

mediafire100.png

More download options coming up :)

REQUIREMENTS:

CBA_A3

CHANGELOG 1.4.5:

• FIXED: markers ended up in global and would not get removed on machines they were not local on.

How far are you from adding the vehicle-controls?  Get_in,Fly_in_height and so on?

That is Very needed to be able to use a squad....

Could you make C2 have a version that help one to direct/plan what the Enemy will do?  Like a page that show and or direct them too?

Would help to make much more inerresting play....

Love this mod and I use it every time I play singleplayer but the newest update removed a great function, "waypoint syncing".

The reason for my saying so is when using syncing you can make bounding with your troops automatic instead of on command with the GO codes.

This makes it much less of a hassle when you have lots of waypoints(and lots of soldiers) on the field and wish to command others more effectively.

I made a video where I describe and demonstrate what I mean by this in much more depth. Also, thank you for making such a fantastic mod, I can't wait to see what future updates bring. :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DsZPgjk4g

Great with sync feature!  What I want to see is a way to add this movement to be put in there as standard,regular feature,And automatic entering of buildings,placing them at windows.

Maybe even a way to make them use smoke,if trying to close with someone in a house.Maybe add a lase command or protect a medic at a place we could mark as casulty-zone.

Or make a 360* protected zone.

Maybe,expand on the new Ai-Suppress command ?  Just my 2 cent for now.thnx

There is a slight issue with stances on 3D menu - they can be hard to see at times.

http://imgur.com/Vyugvzs(not only with nvg)

Could you add some different color outline to them, or whatever you think is good.

Also, one more thing, when you select a single AI from your team and want to rotate them by scrolling, it's extremely slow...

Could you make it so you can point the AI only in 8 directions, it should help a lot with scrolling.

Anyway, thanks for your work!

• Like 1

Here is a thought: What about if we could add a weapons squad X number of times from inside C2? Then just disband the groups we don`t want in the fight at the moment?  No hassle with Zeus/Mcc....everyone could have a chance at saving the bacon if needed.

The Fireteam Leader could limit the other human players spawning to _x nuber of Ai.

A sort of auto-bounding should be implemented.Auto smoke may be useful too...To be able to auto-lase something ,preferred.

A better Ai-Suppress by telling them to use smoke and later run to nearest building ,covering one another-and use their GL+Smoke ,Burst and Full-Auto Fire and make moving clusters of 3-fire teams that bounds forwards to cover?  One to three buttons for these things;

"FireTeam-Protection!" "Smoke-Bound_up_to_nearest_buliding_Garrision/Fortyfy" "Fire and Movement",use alternateng all fire-modes-GL.

If it`s a large group-they will place a few guys inside buildings,shooting throug windows in direction of enemy.

• Like 1

Just catched up on all new features you added and love them! As said before this mod takes commanding AI to another level...

Keep it up!

/KC

• Like 1

Are there any way to trigger the commands available in the radial menu with a external script?

/KC

How is the Vehicle part of the mod comming along? Could you please just write the "Rejoin All" in there so that it shows that?

Could we set spacing in meters so I move 30m and the next guy moves,and so on.

Will this have some extra features,like single shot suppression ,when suppress command comes along?

CAS support soon?

Could we get some way to make them bound forward-then retreat and search for cover with a single button,please?

"Iluminate the area"-button would really help.Also some way to set this on map.

Some way to make them make a helo-pad with a triangle of IR-Strobes.IR-Ilumination flare .

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I'm always happy about the continuing interest in this project.

I have reached the famous tipping point in a content designer's 'career'. I am not a programmer, there's a good reason why coding Arma became such a huge thing for me. In short, it was a replacement drug for feeling that rush where you have a creative idea, make it and then it's real. It took some things to happen for me to realize what I am doing vs what I should be doing and in the end I am a private person and Arma can't be more than a hobby, meaning I can't spend more time on it than is reasonable.

So, this project is not really 'discontinued' now but it had to be put in it's place regarding the priorities I have in my life, lmao. I will put out updates eventually and I do want to keep it growing, but the healthy way, slow as f.

Anyone who is interested in coding more for this, we can work something out if some basic criteria's are met. I'd be willing to make the thing git hub accessible in the near future.

Now, I'd still like to adress some things, as the addon is not 'dead' but on 'standby'.

Could you make C2 have a version that help one to direct/plan what the Enemy will do?  Like a page that show and or direct them too?

Would help to make much more inerresting play....

That's what Zeus is for. Have Zeus use C2 with a non forced unit and there you have it!

Love this mod and I use it every time I play singleplayer but the newest update removed a great function, "waypoint syncing".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DsZPgjk4g

Yes, that is a fair point and since 3 go-codes are enough and I have 4 - i could at some point change the "D"-Code into  an automated one. it's a complex issue so I'm not in a rush, but your point with sync's that do not require confirmation is absolutely valid.

Great with sync feature!  What I want to see is a way to add this movement to be put in there as standard,regular feature,And automatic entering of buildings,placing them at windows.

Maybe even a way to make them use smoke,if trying to close with someone in a house.Maybe add a lase command or protect a medic at a place we could mark as casulty-zone.

Or make a 360* protected zone.

I will not automate anything unless it's something general that I can put into a routine. Automated AI functionality woiuld have to come through another addon imo.

There is a slight issue with stances on 3D menu - they can be hard to see at times.

http://imgur.com/Vyugvzs(not only with nvg)

Anyway, thanks for your work!

Also a fair point.

Here is a thought: What about if we could add a weapons squad X number of times from inside C2? Then just disband the groups we don`t want in the fight at the moment?  No hassle with Zeus/Mcc....everyone could have a chance at saving the bacon if needed.

The Fireteam Leader could limit the other human players spawning to _x nuber of Ai.

A sort of auto-bounding should be implemented.Auto smoke may be useful too...To be able to auto-lase something ,preferred.

A better Ai-Suppress by telling them to use smoke and later run to nearest building ,covering one another-and use their GL+Smoke ,Burst and Full-Auto Fire and make moving clusters of 3-fire teams that bounds forwards to cover?  One to three buttons for these things;

"FireTeam-Protection!" "Smoke-Bound_up_to_nearest_buliding_Garrision/Fortyfy" "Fire and Movement",use alternateng all fire-modes-GL.

If it`s a large group-they will place a few guys inside buildings,shooting throug windows in direction of enemy.

These functions are not really in the realm of the addon, I am not looking to automate AI-behavior, I am trying to give you access to things as you make decisions. It's a control enhancer not a AI enhancer. Spawning units is the same issue, that's not the angle of C2 - but whatever mission or addon spawns your units, you can control them with C2.

Hi, how to remap the c2_ctrl key ?

Thanks ;-)

Pause Menu - configure - controls - configure addons - C2. I hope it still works :)

Are there any way to trigger the commands available in the radial menu with a external script?

/KC

Should be yeah! what are you looking for?

How is the Vehicle part of the mod comming along? Could you please just write the "Rejoin All" in there so that it shows that?

Could we set spacing in meters so I move 30m and the next guy moves,and so on.

Will this have some extra features,like single shot suppression ,when suppress command comes along?

CAS support soon?

Could we get some way to make them bound forward-then retreat and search for cover with a single button,please?

"Iluminate the area"-button would really help.Also some way to set this on map.

Some way to make them make a helo-pad with a triangle of IR-Strobes.IR-Ilumination flare .

Thanks.

I don't really know how to answer this. These are again mad specific and not going to happen especially since I am not going to write much in the future. Sorry. As far as the vehicle stuff, tht's the one bit where maybe, some day, I will make it. I personally still use the default rma menu a lot while using C2 so unless I can make it way better, I won't make it at all.

• Like 3

Can understand you putting it on standby for a while.  Rest assured however, that C2 is being used every day :)

• Like 2

Should be yeah! what are you looking for?

My plan was to write an addon that listed the options in the default menu so it's possible to use a voice recognition program like VAC as an alternative to the radial menu. I tried looking in your code but got lost ;)

It's easy to see you spent many hours coding and testing this so don't worry, I think everyone understand your priorities.

/KC

• Like 1

hello, 

i really wanna try this, 

but i can't seem to make it work on campaign, 
no menu, can't see the C2 configure, 

C2 v1.4.5
Arma 3 1.56
launch with arma3 lanuncher

mod included
A3
ww aimenu