Hi,

don't let them confuse you, buddy. According to your roadmap...nothing else.
Keep it up, your excellent work.

Greetings

McLupo

I absolutely do use those and they are labeled but I'll take a look!

Ah, thank you for checking it out.

I already had similar issues when dealing with my own stuff and I eventually found out that a simple

sleep 0.5;
waitUntil {!isNull findDisplay 46};

in the very first lines of a script can also save a man's good night's sleep.

Regards,

Definitely looking forward to update -  The units only facing one direction once planned in planning phase basically makes it impossible to use as is.  Great mod though once fixed.

Would it be possible to allow the editing of the keys used to select units in HUD mode? Like using the number keys instead of F keys?

Definitely looking forward to update -  The units only facing one direction once planned in planning phase basically makes it impossible to use as is.  Great mod though once fixed.

'Impossible' seems a bit harsh but yes, it's a no-no. Update is actually 'ready' but there's, as always, the one nasty bug that sets everything else back. 

Would it be possible to allow the editing of the keys used to select units in HUD mode? Like using the number keys instead of F keys?

This is definitely on my long term to-do list. But keep in mind that C2 does not attempt to replace A3's default controls, but compliment them with what it lacks.

I do realize now that most people never make use of the default controls... I personally find them very powerful but 99,9% of my friends seem to hate them with a passion. 

So in the future it will make sense to offer an alternative to more default controls, since the framework to do it is already there - the radial menu could include all these things. And customizing the unit selection is definitely the first important step once I get to that stage. 

• Like 2

How is this mod coming along?

It's funny you bring it up. Real life and that had to take over a bit, but I made new stuff and it's almost ready :]  There's gonna be some goodies!

• Like 2

Looking forward to the update. This mod is a game changer and I can't play without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tease us.....

sorryyyy… I did finish the build, gonna do some last tests and will release on friday, hoping to give you guys something nice for the weekend.

Looking forward to the update. This mod is a game changer and I can't play without it.

thank you sir!

Will the Zeus Remote be in the new update? :3

It does have a beta stage ZEUS remote functionality now, you can take full group control of any group leader. This is the first time I am writing something for ZEUS and I am not sure about how the whole thing works to be honest, mainly in terms of locality and what is executed where, so I need to label this function as an experiment instead of a feature at this stage. it works but I am not sure if it has any undesirable effects.

Other than that, stuff has been improved and overhauled, the radial menu has received a usability makeover and there's new functions like "find cover" or a new "flex formation" in planning mode.

• Like 1

It does have a beta stage ZEUS remote functionality now, you can take full group control of any group leader. This is the first time I am writing something for ZEUS and I am not sure about how the whole thing works to be honest, mainly in terms of locality and what is executed where, so I need to label this function as an experiment instead of a feature at this stage. it works but I am not sure if it has any undesirable effects.

Other than that, stuff has been improved and overhauled, the radial menu has received a usability makeover and there's new functions like "find cover" or a new "flex formation" in planning mode.

Awesome, if you need a beta tester just pm me. Pretty sure this will improve my zeus missions massively.

• Like 1

sorryyyy… I did finish the build, gonna do some last tests and will release on friday, hoping to give you guys something nice for the weekend.

thank you sir!

Can't wait for release!

Awesome, if you need a beta tester just pm me. Pretty sure this will improve my zeus missions massively.

I'd appreciate it a lot!

Flex Formation?  Whats that?

Say you have 5 units selected in planning mode. Normally, if you set a waypoint, you end up with the selected units being distributed over a line, according to your spacing and looking direction. With this option engaged however, you quickly set individual waypoints for each unit while the script cycles through the Array of selected units. It's great for setting up 360 security etc.

Can't wait for release!

Being the noob that I am, off course, I found some new minor issues, most likely relating to the latest patches. Fingers crossed I'll be done tomorrow, but definitely very soon

Updated mod v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Mad_Cheese , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Okay then, here we go! 1.3 is out as of now!!

It took a long time to get it working correctly, but it's growing and growing thanks to your excellent feedback.

First off, no-go's like broken looking direction and broken disband function and suppression were fixed.

Next, the radial menu received a usability facelift - it is now only active while you hold down the key. The idea is to get you anywhere with a keypress and one click.
"Auto" Stance is now a selection for hudmode for better flexibility. It also has a new feature, the first simple version of a reliable "find cover" function. I have extended the life expectancy of my AI quite dramatically with this.

Planning mode has a new formation type to quickly distribute multiple units, and while on the subject of planning mode - the fact that you don't have to re-open the tablet anymore everytime you give orders opens massive new possibilities to maximize coordination. Oh and it also comes with a force tracker that you can use to target enemies. Tablet controls and Tracker icons can both be toggled via the hard buttons on the tablet.

There's also a new visual formation selector and way too much other stuff. Last but not least, ZEUS operators now have a new remote function, only limitation being that the interface may not be forced.

DOWNLOAD:

STEAM:
Steam.png

MEDIAFIRE:
mediafire100.png

WITHSIX
banner-420x120.png

ARMAHOLIC
news_download_a3_3.png
C2 - Control And Command v1.3

CHANGELOG:

--- V1.3: ---

• Added: "Find Cover" feature available in radial menu
  • Added: New 'Quick-Spread' formation option to send multiple units to different places with individual sectors much faster in planning mode
  • Added: Auto Stance included in HUD mode
  • Added: C2_ZEUS-Remote (Shift + LMB on a unit to remote control the group leader, including C2 functions)
  • Added: Teamcolor Quick Selectors for HUD mode (F16-F19)
  • Added: New Quick-Formation menu (default: Hold SHift + F) as an alternative to the default ~-7-x
  • Added: Team Color unit selection available in radial menu
  • Added: Simple Bluforce Tracker functionality added to tablet. Player-faction has moving markers, size is reflected, enemy groups can be targeted (rmb on marker)
  • Added: Option to toggle controls in planning mode for more map visibility ("FN" hard-button on tablet frame)
  • Added: Option to toggle force tracking in planning mode for more map visibility ("A0" hard-button on tablet frame)
  • Added: Default A3 voice files are used to narrate what's happening
  • Tweaked: Radial Menu has overhauled usability (hold down key, hover over areas, click on choice)
  • Tweaked: Planning mode tablet does no longer close when orders are executed, this MASSIVELY facilitates complex usage and timing
  • Tweaked: Looking Direction Marker and Lines are added at mouse-release rather than mouse-press
  • Tweaked: Better orientation with Infantry Markers in tablet
  • Tweaked: Num-Block toggle placed in middle of radial menu
  • Tweaked: Radial Menu now starts with cursor at center screen
  • Tweaked: Script Structure organized better and should be easier to navigate
  • Fixed: View direction bug in planning mode (units were always looking at [0,0,0])
  • Fixed: Disband to reserve / rejoin from reserve reserves function is fixed
  • Fixed: Supression Function now works fine for most part
  • Fixed: Tooltips in planning mode are now changing according to page
  • Fixed: Useless frame removed from tablet interface
  • Changed: Lock Indicator default keybind changed from T to L
  • Changed: Supression Hotkey default changed from Y to T (in accordance with default A3 key-mapping)
  • Like 1

Yes! Congrats on the relese!  Something came to mind;Is there a way to plan a new landing site ,as a back-up,if my first turn up hot ,ahead of time?  Abort----go to next?

A most wanted feature....

I meant,to have one more /several more,pre-made.  Then choose any one....

Could it auto-generate s whole group as a stand-by re-inforcement unit?  This is Awsome!

Maybe I'm dense, but how do I get the guys to move in 3D HUD feature? I can get the little disc icons to appear, but how do you tell them to move that location? I did read the manual and the watched the youtube videos. I also pressed every key on my keyboard and already looked in the configuration menu for a key to bind. I feel stupid.