Sign in to follow this  
killerwhale

"Get in" waypoint is not working with the intended vehicle

Hi everyone, i need help with a mission im making.

I have APC and Ural truck as a convoy.

they are suppose to move to waypoint 1 which is a move type

waypoint 1 is synchronized with switch trigger with a condition that if an attack happens, they will move to waypoint 2 and skip waypoint 1.

waypoint 2 is a getout type and the getout occurs where the attacks happened. now 3rd waypoint is the problem, the waypoint is a getin type and a chopper is suppose to come and pick up. when the chopper comes, instead of getting the chopper, the AI enters the truck and APC instead. And yes waypoint 3 is synchronized with the chopper "load" waypoint. what can I do tho prevent this from happening?

I could reproduce and solve your issue, the soldiers are still assigned to the last vehicle they got in, so they don't want another one. Arma being arma :p

You need to :

- give your chopper the name "helo"

- put this in the "on activation" field of your "get out" waypoint (the 2nd waypoint I guess)

{ _x assignAsCargo helo } foreach thislist;

thanks a lot that seems to have fixed the problem, thanks indeed

I have another problem though, I would like the insurgents in the ambush to remain in the fight for 30 sec and then flee, no amount of codes can alter their behavior(this allowfleeing 1, this setskils["courage",0.1], and many other codes) what can I do to stop them fighting and just flee?

Hello, can you put something into the init of a unit already existing(placed through editor). im trying to use trigger to put code into its init field but dont know how,