1. SRS script for JIP player is not enabled so i wrote in init.sqf :

[]spawn SRS_fnc_init;

if (!isServer && isNull player) then
{
   waitUntil {!isNull player};

[]spawn SRS_fnc_init;
};

with this SRS is enabled for JIP player but i have some lags

Hi Powel! Where are you initializing SRS? If in your init.sqf then it should be called for every palyer regardless of if they are JIP or not. You shouldn't have to call SRS_fnc_init multiple times, so deleting the first instance in your example should be fine.

2.how respawn with same gear when you dies and hit suicide button ?

That is something that SRS does not handle, I left that up to the mission creator. This is the script I use in my missions for this purpose.

3. i have a conflict between SRS and outlw_magRepack script version and no error message shows,

i always use magRepack in my missions no conflict with BTC Revive or FAR Revive so i think SRS is the problems.

If there is no error then what tells you there is a conflict? I am not familiar with magRepack but it is likely a redefinition in GUI/SRSdialogs.hpp, but without an error message I am not sure.

Hi all,

I'll be trying this out with the ALiVE mod on a dedicated server. I'm re-configuring the server right now so I'll be testing it out later. Does anyone know how well this works with the ALiVE module? Would save me some trouble re-configuring the mission if ALiVE breaks the script. I'm currently using Farooq's but this one looks better. I'll check back here for a response once I get the server reconfigured before I mess with the mission pbo.

Thanks

Hi Mons00n,

I was just curious as to how you were implementing the respawnLoop.sqf script you're using? Are you placing it in the init.sqf?

I'm having a hard time getting units to respawn with their gear.

Hi all,

I'll be trying this out with the ALiVE mod on a dedicated server. I'm re-configuring the server right now so I'll be testing it out later. Does anyone know how well this works with the ALiVE module? Would save me some trouble re-configuring the mission if ALiVE breaks the script. I'm currently using Farooq's but this one looks better. I'll check back here for a response once I get the server reconfigured before I mess with the mission pbo.

Thanks

I haven't explicitly tested this with alive, but I don't see any reason why it would conflict!

Hi Mons00n,

I was just curious as to how you were implementing the respawnLoop.sqf script you're using? Are you placing it in the init.sqf?

I'm having a hard time getting units to respawn with their gear.

You want to run this script on all clients, which is easiest done by creating a file called "initPlayerLocal.sqf" in the root mission directory, then add an execVM statement to execute the respawn loop script:

[] execVM "respawnLoop.sqf";

Thank you very much. I was trying to get it to run through just the standard init.sqf and it didn't seem to want to go. Doing it the way you had it worked perfectly. Glad to finally have a solution to this.

Great revive script as well, my little squad likes to keep things simple.

ZLT_Fastropes go BOINK! with SRS revive.

ZLT or SRS alone, no issues. ZLT with SRS, ropes do not work and neither does revive.

Two great scripts that sadly dont play well together. Anyone know of a workaround?

ZLT_Fastropes go BOINK! with SRS revive.

ZLT or SRS alone, no issues. ZLT with SRS, ropes do not work and neither does revive.

Two great scripts that sadly dont play well together. Anyone know of a workaround?

Hi lawndartleo, could you be more specific by what "BOINK" means in this instance? I don't see anything in particular with zlt_fastropes that would be causing any issues; all it does is add actions to the player.

When using SRS revive and ZLT fastropes scripts in same mission, neither works. SRS revive stops working, period. There is no opportunity to revive fallen teammates. ZLT Fastropes, when you touch the ground, instant death. Remove one or the other, no issues with the remaining.

When using SRS revive and ZLT fastropes scripts in same mission, neither works. SRS revive stops working, period. There is no opportunity to revive fallen teammates. ZLT Fastropes, when you touch the ground, instant death. Remove one or the other, no issues with the remaining.

I loaded up a quick test mission with both zlt & SRS - both work fine for me; here's a link. Without anything more specific (error messages, etc) I'm not sure I can help =/

Hi,

your script is great but i was wondering if you plan to add the deathmessage option like in the far revive script ?

Thx

Hi,

your script is great but i was wondering if you plan to add the deathmessage option like in the far revive script ?

Thx

You mean the "You Died" message? I haven't used far-revive so I'm not sure I know what you mean.

with the far revive script, when you are hit by a player, there is a message like "X was injured by Y". I am not sure but i even think these messages are possible when you are hit by a bot.

Well... I have a mystery on my hands. Thanks for the quick test, Monsoon... Works fine.

I have some investigation to do.

I found a bug with the script : when you are injured on the floor if you press the "p" key for commander mod than you select "reset SRS" you can be revived immediatly

Just curious, will this work with DUWS?(dynamic universal war system). I have tried putting the files in the different folders but no luck yet. So I'm wondering if it is even possible to add it to the DUWS mission. Just that default revive system makes the game a bit too easy to play I think and this would be perfect.

Having an issue where there revive script does work, but only if all players join at same time when server gets put up.  If players join late, they have no ability to revive.  The late joiner also has no "reset SRS" in the scroll wheel menu.  Any ideas why this is happening.  I would like anyone who joins be able to use the revive, not just the initial players.

Most recent version to this date, JIP still broken. Zeus mission and only non-JIP players will get initialized.

Hey man I have been experiencing something buggy after yesterdays eden update with my srs revive script......  After getting shot when a mate clickes respawn , the srs revive will kick in.... default its set to 2mins bleedout time..... But after yesterdays update, when my mate clicked respawn, the srs didn't kick in and straight away brought him back to base and kept killing him all the time same goes for all my members on the server I need to fix this asap as possible pls help me   ------James I am in desp[erate need of help asap if u guys do not understand what im saying ill explain it thoroughly or send a video to whoevers is helping me I really need to fix this thanks ----- James