Sign in to follow this  
fons

Freetrack stopped being recognized after last patch

Hi, i am trying to make Freetrack to work in Arma 3. I previously make that work, but have been a couple of months without using it because i didn't get used to it as infantry, but it's awesome as a pilot. Yesterday i tried to use it, and wasn't able. Today too. I am currently using 3 controllers appart from the freetrack: 1) Thrustmster Warthog joystick, 2) Thrustmaster warthog throttle, 3) Logitech G27 (using just the pedals for the rudder), and then trying to use the freetrack too. I noticed that under controls, it doesn't longer appear as Freetrack, but as TrackIR. So maybe this is the problem. I just mapped the TrackIR default controls to that controller, but it's not working. I think that this previously showed up here as Freetrack and not as Trackir.

I was looking for a solution and found in a post in this forum that said that to make it work in arma 2, i have to copy the freetrackclient.dll to the root folder to make it breing recognizable, and also tried disabling in the Freetrack software the trackir interface and the freetrack interface and all the possible values with this but no luck.

What could be happening guys? Is this an issue after the last patch? I used it with no problem a couple moths ago, but i don't remember if i did something else to make it work, and don't find any solution out there.

Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance.