Sign in to follow this  
Crazysheep

Sol's bar and grille.

OK.....this has been very successful on other forums, but I'm not sure if it will work on here.

It seems like spam, but it's spam reducing. This is where, if you have doen something you're proud of but doesn't deserve a topic you post here. Like if it's your birthday, you passed an exam, you won a competition..........everything like that you post in here. Here is the original version-ok, it sort of went to shit but we can stop that sort of thing happening here hopefully. This topic will probably get closed here as I'm such a new member but never mind-it's worth a try.

The original Sol's bar.

OH, and for a start for this sort of thing that goes in here-

How do I import an image for my avatar? I have one ready but I don't know how to import it. confused.gif

Hey, remember that trivia thread that was a million pages long? Some of that was really fun, just asking questions and have people debate the answer (or different answers). Something like that would be fun to have again.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 28 2002,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i shagged a woman last weekend.<span id='postcolor'>

Congratulations smile.gif

Topics without any point are well, pointless and as such they will be closed.

Die Alive: I love your new sig! I agree 100% with it smile.gif

Closing smile.gif