barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

I started this awesome mission two days ago but:

5- IMO they spawn but are hidden. You can find they by yourself or an "Atack outpost/road block" mission could appear. (For example I spotted a cross block and avoid it to do my objective, and some time later it give me the mission to attack it)

6- Enemy react to your attacks with counter offensives or quick reaction forces. For example I killed a traitor + a scuad of AAF on Orekastro and a transport helicopter arrived and deploy troops. Or if you take an Outpost enemy will try to retake it. To avoid this you should keep the radio tower of the zone offline.

I have a problem. Every time a mission about "drive a truck with supplies to one city" shows, it automatically give it as failed. Problably because I'm out of the HQ in that moment.

That's something i can't do.

I can persistent save at HQ only afaik, and after i reload all tasks disappear (I Spawn at HQ W/O my gear)

I know it is recommended to only save atthe  HQ. But I've been using the Arma3 normal saving/reloading just fine. Maybe there have been some problems but I haven't noticed them so far. Still better than wasting hours of my time just because 2 pixels one-shotted me from behind grass.

I know it is recommended to only save atthe  HQ. But I've been using the Arma3 normal saving/reloading just fine. Maybe there have been some problems but I haven't noticed them so far. Still better than wasting hours of my time just because 2 pixels one-shotted me from behind grass.

So you hit "Resume" everytime you start a new session?

I've been using restart/load previous session so far

Well, nice to know ty :)

So you hit "Resume" everytime you start a new session?

I've been using restart/load previous session so far

Well, nice to know ty :)

And during a game, Esc then Save or Load. Like in every other single-player mission.

That other save/load at the HQ is for other purposes. When the mission updates, Arma3 will not let you use your normal saves from the previous version so you have to start over. That save at the flag is a special one that allows you to continue regardless.

Can you make a lite version of this? Or an option to halve actual enemy forces on map, like 25 men column instead of 50 etc?

I'm playing normally for some hours then shit hits the fan, counterattacks etc fps continuously drops till the game freeze

/singleplayer

Also why make unlocking gear incrementally harder? I can understand leveling up AI getting more expensive with each level but collecting loot is always tedious and makes no sense to have to collect more of a type of gear after each unlock of the same type... to me. There are more than enough gear to unlock.

• Like 1

Can you make a lite version of this? Or an option to halve actual enemy forces on map, like 25 men column instead of 50 etc?

I'm playing normally for some hours then shit hits the fan, counterattacks etc fps continuously drops till the game freeze

/singleplayer

Also why make unlocking gear incrementally harder? I can understand leveling up AI getting more expensive with each level but collecting loot is always tedious and makes no sense to have to collect more of a type of gear after each unlock of the same type... to me. There are more than enough gear to unlock.

Agreed on both points.

This is an amazing mod, but my PC isnt super hot.  We have a blast on our hosted server, but something a bit lighter for the weaker PC's would be appreciated.

And any chance of the requirements for unlocks being definable or able to be set at mission start?  Something like "1/4 normal, 1/2, normal, 1 and 1/2" etc?

collecting loot is always tedious and makes no sense to have to collect more of a type of gear after each unlock of the same type... to me. There are more than enough gear to unlock.

I'd rather something else be changed: the looting process itself before the quantity. We already have an auto transfer of loot between a truck and the arsenal. Why not automate the transfer of loot between the corpse and the truck as well, it is even more tedious. I've posted a suggestion in the mission's official forums, some support wouldn't hurt.

Its a bug. Fixed in 1.4 version

I use the steam workshop version and it keep at 1.1.

If I download it from Armaholic I won't lose the progress with the persistent save true?

Awesome! Let's hope it is added to the mission some day.

Now, with zero experience in the BI scripting language, but having coded in almost everything from asm to c++ to pl/sql in the last 20 years, I believe that you chose the target vehicle as being the closest to the player, within 50m and without a driver. The latter should avoid loading onto a civilian driving by, good catch :). Is it possible to target, instead of the closest vehicle, the last one that "player" has been in? I can think of many instances where bodies were strewn around a disabled vehicle, it may become a rather difficult task to put a Datsun or a Kamaz closer to the bodies than the disabled enemy vehicle is. Or, in my current playthrough I have about 10 bodies at the top of one of those very tall metal boxes, with an enemy Kamaz below. Judging whether my Datsun or the Kamaz is closer and to which body 5 floors above will be a challenge.

I use the steam workshop version and it keep at 1.1.

If I download it from Armaholic I won't lose the progress with the persistent save true?

If I'm not mistaken, 1.4 is only available at the official site: http://www.a3antistasi.com/mod

Hi guys! 2 Questions for you

1- After a lot of farming/tasks i took a power plant (first "big" objective) and Intel Told me AAF Got 820K €, i'm sitting at 2K with no HR income because i have basically 0 support

Is it possible to keep going or they are just too rich right now?

Want to mention that i couldn't keep the power plant because there's a Base 1KM from it and they were shooting at us standing there

The Power plant is the one near Zaros, wich have a near base with a Radio Tower in it, just so you can have an idea

2- I had 30% Support on Zaros, Supply Delivery task pops out, took the truck to zaros (Task completed pops out) and support went down to 25%, why? :(

1. Its possible to go on and only that you can make them bankrupts. Without  HR/money you can hold no objective.

2.Civilian support depends from many things. In some situation they almost ready for revolution but waiting until something big happen.

For example when you take some near objective.

Do some logistic missions and grab gear from some outpost and run  away. Continue until you have enough money and human resources. Than attack for real.

Change mission version to 1.4a there are more logistic missions and more.

Well the freezing thing wasn't cause of this mission, it was another little mod. I disabled it and no more slowly freezing to eventual ctd atm, tho there are still usual hiccups but performance got a lot better. Still if there'd be an option to reduce the enemy squad sizes/counts, maybe I could bumb up civs a bit, really making the world look alive till they disappear! Also seems better than tpw simulations' civs/cars. btw my average or bad specs: i5-4460,280x3gb,8gbram.

Other than that and what I've said about unlocking gear; counterattacks seems to be happening too fast(makes em too obvious/too repetitive gameplay) and without warning; this goes for normal enemy attacks as well, most of the the time(if I don't see or hear the attack happening) I only see the results when I take a look at the map. Well, the enemy seems to always know what's happening and even sending reinforcements during my attacks but I had my garrisoned locations taken away from me even if they are located behind my front lines and I have no idea when and how they took them with all those mortars, mgs, aa/at placements. Only notifications I get are if hq is getting attacked or some city's about to get punished or some airport far away which is under AAF control, getting attacked by the same AAF(?). No notifications for the locations under my control. I have plenty of radios, Am I missing something? Lastly convoy ambush missions act strangely; sometimes I find the whole convoy, sometimes half of it(I backtrack them to their starting base and maybe I find their vehicles stuck over a rock if I'm lucky), sometimes none of it(prolly faulty route prediction by me).

Great mission btw, too addictive. Couple hours ago my hq got attacked when I was 5km away with my team, hq was placed between an AAF base and AAF airtport.so I had 20 men garrisoned, many statics etc. when I arrived the attack was just over and it seemed the AI dudes defended it very well(I'm guessing 3xAA statics helped with those spec-ops helis) Only 4 men lost but sight was something to see; front of a two story building, the place looked like a scripted aftermath I could see the men died heroically, all of them near Petros. They'll be remembered :D

side-note: The game always crashes when I exit the mission(If I'm an hour or more in the session), which is no problem, love persistent save.

Absolutely reccomend this mission! Tons of fun, Addictive and also intense! The guerilla warfare aspect is well made. Overall I haven't discovered any issue but il tell one of my expirence in this mission.

So I moved onto Orekastro to Assasinate a FIA traitor, I didn't bring any weapon with me but satchel charges. So I sneaked in with undercover mode. Placed a charge and ran like hell. Needless to say it exploded and some helos began chasing me until I stole a hatchback sport and drove away. Managed to evade the helo but a roadblock was Infront of me... So I hit the pedal and drove like insane crashing through every AAF soldier and ended up dead after I smashed my car at a strider. Woops.

Total fun! One thing I would suggest is for the player to have a balaclava in which the player can take off to remain in undercover mode. Checkpoints also I wish they would stop killing me and maybe inspect the vehicles. If the player has a weapon they will open fire, if the player hides their weapon at the backpack then he is allowed to go.

Nice job! Currently CSAT seems very angry cause I killed the officer and somehow they surrendered after they were the only one left. Awesome!

• Like 1

Yeah they are  powerful takes 4 tanks by one flyby. Godlike skill

Hi guys!

Tanoa on Alpha will be published in the following days!

• Like 7

Hi neofit,

I thought I replied to your suggestion.

Anyway: Most of the times a player is looting, he's in a hurry because AAF may come back in any moment.

So, placing a script that makes things easier and faster, will change a bit the balance, so I decided not no add anything related.

What you can do is, if you play with AI, tell them to autorearm, then they will go through all the corpses picking things and the job will be done much faster.

Hello,

First of all, love this mission!

This questionmight have been answered somewhere but after spending some time searching I can't find an answer. I have been playing this mission as SP but a few friends would like to join me and play it in COOP.

Is it possible to import my SP save and game state into MP? We would like to be able to continue from the point I have managed to grind my way to instead of starting completely fresh.

It would also be useful to be able to use this method to progress in SP and still have the save/load capabilities when my buddies are offline.. and then import the save and pick up from where I left off when my buddies are back online.

Any help very much appreciated!!!

Thanks

Hi neofit,

Anyway: Most of the times a player is looting, he's in a hurry because AAF may come back in any moment.

So, placing a script that makes things easier and faster, will change a bit the balance, so I decided not no add anything related.

What you can do is, if you play with AI, tell them to autorearm, then they will go through all the corpses picking things and the job will be done much faster.

Just like in the MagRepack mod, you can place a gauge so it freezes me like 1 minute or more, or make a teammate do that. The problem is not in the speed, but in the tedium, and besides one cannot speak of cheating when one is playing single-player. This option is not for rearming AIs, but to loot the insane amounts of stuff like weapons, vests, etc., that you need for research. It is extremely tedious and boring to move them one by one, when a leader would normally say "#2, fill the truck". You did it for moving stuff from a truck into the main storage, so I guess you're not a big fan of spending time in the inventory screen.