barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

Thanks a lot will check that.

The debug hints are engine, can do nothing.

Don't worry about upsmon errors.

The debug hints are engine, can do nothing.

Don't worry about upsmon errors.

Hi again, the debug hints are definitely being created by mission scripts, specifically line 85 in CREATE\AAFroadPatrol.sqf

hint format ["%1",_x];
UPSmon errors could also be fixed if motivated :)

Hi again barbolani!

@Barbolani

When I load the ammobox to an ordinary civil lorry and move the HQ and then sets up the base again, after that it is not possible to put stuff to the lorrys

inventory. The inventory showes "red" when I try to drag things there. No big deal, I just can grab another car from the garage. But something to look into.

I tried to reproduce that with no success. Engine failure, I suppose.

Strange you could not reproduce it. I got it every time  :wacko: See the picture where I try to drag a helmet to the car. It's no big issue, just a bit annoying.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8m8ppgjhtcasr3s/2016-02-21_00002.jpg?dl=0

Remember a couple a weeks ago, I mentioned that sometimes the AI patrols don't move, they just stands at the city marker. That thing also happens from time to time for me. Sometimes they start to move when I come close to them, sometimes not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bid4a8ywwrrw14u/2016-02-21_00001.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew8yx5ztkn5acu6/2016-02-21_00003.jpg?dl=0

/Steel rat

Hi again, the debug hints are definitely being created by mission scripts, specifically line 85 in CREATE\AAFroadPatrol.sqf

hint format ["%1",_x];
UPSmon errors could also be fixed if motivated :)

Thanks for the tip. I missed that debug  hint, but the ones on .rpt are definetly not mine.

About the UPSMon, I am not meaning I am not correcting them, but they only seem to affect despawned groups (UPSMon is still working on a group that has been deleted by despawn) or certain actions, but nowdays I am correcting them so at least they don't appear in .rpt

@steel rat:

The inventory thing is very strange. But yes, I can sleep well with that, and you are the only one reporting :)

The patrol thing smells like mod conflict, any mods used?

This is a 'known bug' I think as it sometimes appens to me. It seems that Arma know that there is something inside the truck (inventory) but does not display it. Maybe a bug in the deletion of the cargo.

Hi!

First of all: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PBO!!

I lost version 0.18.6 and I need it to make some checks, as in later versions I have something wrong with Headless Client and I want to check them, so PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!!!

Your version is a bit outdated, there are some UPSMon errors (corrected) that may cause the patrol issues. This plus one I found in your .rpt which I will patch in the next, as soon as I find what happens with the damm HC.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Thanks!

But I discovered a couple hours ago that the latest Arma patch destroyed the whole Headless Client thing. So that version is HC friendly (but has some errors)

Hello. First off, thanks for the mission! It's been my favorite for a few months now.

Since the Eden update, I get a notice when launching the mission that I have incompatible mods, so the mission will not launch. When I disable all mods and re-launch Arma, I get the same notice. Deleting and re-installing Antistasi does not resolve this. I have not added any mods recently, and the mission used to launch like normal regardless of what I had running. Again, it will not even run with a vanilla launch. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Problem solved. For whatever reason, moving my mods from /Arma 3/Addons to /Arma 3 did the trick. The mission is running perfectly. 

Problem solved. For whatever reason, moving my mods from /Arma 3/Addons to /Arma 3 did the trick. The mission is running perfectly.

Do not ever install mod in the addon repo. Always use their own folders

@barbolani

Hi!

1. Discovered a glitch yesterday when i was on a "City supply" mission. I got to the town but there was lot's of enemies around at the moment, so I took a hold nearby. I started to move closer to the marker when I thought the coast was clear. It was not :) One enemy spotted me and started to fire. I then tried to run him over with the truck but failed. The truck and I was blown to pieces just outside the 40m range from the marker. Now to the glitch. I respawned at base and the mission was not a fail despite the truck was destroyed. I also got the message "Don't get the truck far from the city center...." That message was repeted over and over again after that, and also after the time limit expired. I will try to get Snokez to provide you a .rpt file from that run.

2. Not a bug but something to consider: When I go undercover and have AI men. The AI then lose most of their ammo and starts yelling "low ammo". I think it's because they lose their wests/backpacks when undercover? Would be good if you somehow could keep their wests/backpacks during undercover.

Hi,

There is nos significant error.

BTW I published a new version yesterday.

About 1 maybe it's a bad design, will check that.

About 2: I don't remove backpacks or vests!

About 2: I don't remove backpacks or vests!

That's strange then, wy do they got low ammo?

Thanks for the new version :)

Well, Arma AI has their own routines to think they have low ammo, when I pick a MG, with 400 bullets I automatically say "Low Ammo"...

Well, Arma AI has their own routines to think they have low ammo, when I pick a MG, with 400 bullets I automatically say "Low Ammo"...

Units say low ammo if they have 3 or less magazines for their primary weapon, or only one round left for a launcher. Pistols are ignored, even if it's the only weapon they have.

EDIT: not entirely confident about the pistols anymore 

Then probably is the launchers, as Militiamen spawn with one rocket.

Units say low ammo if they have 3 or less magazines for their primary weapon, or only one round left for a launcher. Pistols are ignored, even if it's the only weapon they have.

Ok, so it's maybe not a problem then :)