barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

Fallujah - endgame!

We captured the 2nd US base in the North (lost a Bradley + a BMD-1 + several good men in the attack...) and after brutal fighting in the Industrial Park (lost another Bradley to a Hellfire missile) we are now holding 4 of 5 power plants +  most resources and factories.

The airfield down south is still firmly in US hands though and they are throwing everything they got at us, good thing we have half a dozen stationary AA guns spread out in the city and can call for VMF CAS support + other nasty stuff... ;)

00wjpe.jpg

1emkfd.jpg

2u6k4g.jpg

2 reactive armor panels damaged on enemy Bradley:
3f4ke4.jpg

4 reactive armor panels damaged on enemy Bradley (Boom after the next shot at same location):
4w5km3.jpg

Captured a nice Huey and crashed it right afterwards....
5ookbw.jpg

Industrial Park
6sckwr.jpg

note all the fallen enemy soldiers on the roof
76bjgg.jpg

8raj15.jpg

93hkfm.jpg

aecjpo.jpg

budjjf.jpg

c9cjhy.jpg

"Oh f*ck...."

djnjet.jpg

eq5kux.jpg

VMF CAS saves the day

fayj03.jpg

f20ej8t.jpg

g42kxc.jpg

hm6jue.jpg

And - finally, we trained FIA for the 3rd time (for 54k €) = we can now store even more vehicles  including helicopters in our FIA garage and got + 30 VMF support for the effort. :)

Victory at Fallujah! :)
(VMF Armor + Air Assault on enemy Airfield with FIA AA trucks and APCs supporting the Attack.)

115jj0a.jpg

2221kkws.jpg

1bjb7m.jpg

1b4axme.jpg

204bwg.jpg

2blpbdh.jpg

3txzkc.jpg

4jyzsm.jpg

533lz1.jpg

6t3axg.jpg

7pxbnj.jpg

818l3c.jpg

9qxa87.jpg

9bnsl5a.jpg

9cs8aey.jpg

9df8z6v.jpg

9eiwyk9.jpg

1117wk8x.jpg

...on to new A3Antistasi adventures elsewhere. . . ;)

...Tanoa

1ghz8f.jpg

2tslij.jpg

3vclbi.jpg

474ybf.jpg

5zeydr.jpg

6ucxkk.jpg

7h1zvz.jpg

8hpy6x.jpg

9b2ax3.jpg

as5l27.jpg

bn2by5.jpg

cdtbk3.jpg

d31lln.jpg

After doing an awful lot of missions ( ;-) ) and wrecking a whole lot of enemy troops and gear (incognito + mortars ftw!) we control almost all of "Katkoula island". Strong VMF garrisons hold Katkoula military base and Yanukka airfield, while small FIA garrisons defend our resource, the power plant and the sea port.

4 of 6 towns are loyal to FIA...only 2 small villages - Cerebu and Koumac are still occupied by US troops...

Time to do a propaganda broadcast mission at Cerebu! ;)

Preparations:

e43acz.jpg

1ysxv5.jpg

2jnl9j.jpg

3f7ly0.jpg

...I had to restart the mission several times...
1st try: propaganda station spawned around the propaganda truck, BOOOM after 48 seconds -.-

2nd try: 2 armed offroads + 1 captured HMG MRAP drive 2.5 km to target....and drive over 2 civilians + a press guy = - 12 VMF support -.-

3rd try: I drive the propaganda truck behind the 3 AI drivers and drive over a press guy after 1 km = - 10 VMF support -.-

4th try:

5fkyz4.jpg

4u6x6u.jpg

6b8buz.jpg

7qtxte.jpg

8xdzkc.jpg

9lzb6o.jpg

al1yty.jpg

bq8bzy.jpg

cnblnv.jpg

d5exdx.jpg

e3balm.jpg

...we cleared the area around Cerebu with HMGs (2 armed offroads + HMG MRAP) and mortar fire, then called in 2 AA trucks and set up the propaganda station...

The enemy sent half a dozen choppers, a gunship and 2 jets (?) - one after another - to Cerebu, but they didn't last long in the brutal defensive fire of 3 HMGs + 2 AA trucks + 2 VMF gunships launched from the nearby airfield (triggered by a US roadbloack east of Koumac).

(I heard several VMF AA missiles being launched too)

...and still I lost half my squad + the MRAP (enemy missile) and both offroads....after fulfilling the mission I tried to tow a heavily damage armed offroad to the Zamak repair truck (propaganda truck) and somehow managed to trigger some serious chain-explosion that wrecked 4 cars + the truck and killed 3 guys, including me.... -.-

Still worth it, Cerebu is under FIA control now and we gained a good deal of VMF support...the FIA propaganda broadcast lasted 42 minutes.... ;)

With strong VMF support we moved on to the next island...and after bloody battles with heavy VMF, FIA and US losses we took Laikoro base...

1a0xzr.jpg

2k8lus.jpg

3n7y1a.jpg

4qebq2.jpg

55tyof.jpg

9z8y90.jpg

9b8za8g.jpg

Laikoro, Namuvaka and Raukake are already under FIA control, Balavu, Leqa, Tavu and Muaceba still support the USAF....

20170514213824_1bbb1m.jpg

Our new hq is at Raukake harbor, Petros is thinking about using the "Spiridonov Vadim" in an attack on Georgetown... ;)

6exyz4.jpg

7d9lky.jpg

Btw, one of the VMF roadblock crews who helped in our fight "forgot" a 9K38 ("Djigit") on the roadside...would be a shame if FIA wouldn't use it now in the defense of Raukake.... ;)

8x4llp.jpg

I'm really intrigued by what I've heard and seen re: Antistasi, and I'm wondering if it's something to play with my small group (we're usually 4-8 people). Can it be played on a non-dedicated server? And does the save feature also work if we might not always have the same number of players, or would that restrict us to however far we get during a regular session?

It doesn't matter how many people you are on the server, persistent save will work.

4 - 8 players sounds good to do some serious rebel stuff! ;)

And if you need more soldiers, you can always hire AI (individual soldiers or squads).

Cool, thanks. If possible I might try to hop onto the official server and see if I can join a game at some point, just to see what it's like in action (I've watched a few of the available vids on YouTube).

Tanoa ...

Petros wanted a new HQ in Harcourt....

To fulfill his wish we had to establish a beachhead at Tobakoro + bring the town to our side....

Because of nearby enemies (sometimes not allowing to recruit new soldiers / buy vehicles at HQ) we had to secure La Foa and Moddergat too, including the military outpost at Moddergat....

After that we took the military outpost at Lösi and Harcourt + Harcourt sea port and secured the town...(leaflet drop + propaganda station)....

The US bases at Kotomo and Doodstil were constantly attacking Harcourt, so we had to take those bases too....again mortar fire + VMF support proved to be very effective (VMF roadblock / Air Assault)...we captured our first MBT at Doodstil and a short while later an enemy APC (our 2nd one, the 1st one didn't last long)...excellent stuff!

09pzln.jpg

0b5hage.jpg

13py6r.jpg

2qmayt.jpg

33jzc6.jpg

472a57.jpg

50fyir.jpg

6knlbt.jpg

7mfbvb.jpg

8bmz5a.jpg

9r8y5b.jpg

9bzdaq9.jpg

9clqxyz.jpg

9dfjx4l.jpg

Petros is pleased - for now - and is enjoying his new HQ at Harcourt.... ;)

9egrzgd.jpg

9fbrzpn.jpg

9gagyjc.jpg

9h7jx0z.jpg

9izmx3b.jpg

9jpjyse.jpg

9kpcjml.jpg

Atm we control 17 towns, 4 bases, 1 airfield, 3 outposts, 2 sea ports, 1 power plant and 1 resource...during the fighting for Harcourt we lost 1 outpost on Katkoula island...HR is good, Arsenal is quite good, money income is still quite low....

9l69jv6.jpg

Three T-80s (VMF Armor Assault) + one M1A1 + mortar support vs a US airfield?

Excellent! ;)

1wvjgh.jpg

24jkbu.jpg

37jjo5.jpg

We managed to capture an armed chopper and...a gunship!

...can't maintain choppers yet though...(if I'm lucky one of them stays after saving..)

[yup, our new hq is at hat airport]

5pyjb4.jpg

5bhlkri.jpg

6jojhv.jpg

7vljjm.jpg

88rk05.jpg

Unlce Sam isn't happy and is throwing quite a lot of firepower at us...let them come.... ;)

9b5jsi.jpg

Tanoa - FIA is making excellent progress! :)

The Battle of Oumére - VMF CAS + Armor Assault with FIA support (light armored vehicles + inf + mortar fire secured the sea port + outpost + banana plantation (resource) + crushed enemy reinforcements + sent FIA garrisons to all 3 installations and convinced the town that it's wise to join FIA... ;)

20170522165234_1vxjk7.jpg

a1bkjul.jpg

a21hjtd.jpg

a320jyb.jpg

a43tk9j.jpg

a53pkzh.jpg

a6igkch.jpg

a7tokt8.jpg

a8ovjje.jpg

a94mj9a.jpg

a9bqdkzc.jpg

a9cn2k4s.jpg

After that we killed a traitor, took the US "temple ruins" outpost + the banana plantation (resource) south of it with VMF Air Assault + FIA inf squads + FIA fighting vehicles + cleared the area of enemies + destroyed enemy reinforcements + sent FIA garrisons to both installations + created another FIA roadblock...

b1iqkrv.jpg

b2okjm6.jpg

b35vkj0.jpg

b4x4krc.jpg

b5h0jt1.jpg

b64kkrg.jpg

b7dakmr.jpg

Petros on his way to our new hq...

c12bjxo.jpg

c2j3jwc.jpg

Let's cause some more trouble... ;)

c3kujyb.jpg

c4tgjm0.jpg

c5eqjy8.jpg

c61cjnp.jpg

+ VMF Armor Assault (T-90 + 2x T-80)
+ VMF CAS (Mi-24 + Mi-28)
+ FIA infantry and heavy weapon support (4x AA Truck, AT UAZ, Inf squad, AT team, BMD-1, mortar)

= that US airfield is going to have a real bad time.... ;)

I triggered the "Defend Petros" mission while I was Incognito near the enemy airfield calling for a mortar strike (before the VMF tanks arrived)...but we were prepared for it!

Several HMGs + static AA gun + 2 AA trucks were waiting for the US choppers and made short work of them.

I also prepared  a defensive position NE of my HQ to fight off / destroy any land reinforcements / QRF armor coming from the north east....

After quite a while the VMF armor showed up and I ordered additional VMF CAS to support the assault on the airfield...I switched from my incognito jeep to my BMD-1 and together with our russian allies + FIA units we took the airfield!

Ofc my fps went down the drain + wrecks / corpses got deleted in the middle of the attack and the VMF did basically all the hard work but I recorded it anyway, cut out the boring parts and added some nice music - I hope you enjoy the show! ;)

1 day before Operation "Tropic Thunder" everything went wrong....

VMF Armor - only 1 of 3 tanks arrived to attack the enemy airport...instead of VMF CAS I called for VMF Air Assault...and during the "Defend Petros" mission I got my hands on an enemy chopper....oh well....I shouldn't practice flying choppers in the middle of an attack... :P

Well - I had to re-play the "Tropic Thunder" scenario 'cos my game crashed after finishing the video... :P

1n1skz.jpg

25es4t.jpg

36ksrb.jpg

43jsq8.jpg

No problem though, this time we captured even more enemy vehicles and equipment! :)

I moved our hq directly to the captured airport so we don't have to drive back and forth again and again to garage / sell captured vehicles....

Sold an armed Chopper for 5k € + a captured APC for 2k € + sold some other vehicles.....after a few rounds of Tax income we trained FIA for the 2nd time (34k €), installed 2 new roadblocks around the new airfield, created a propaganda station at Lifou and rescued some refugees from Lobaka...

Atm we have 100 VMF support, good HR and money income, morale is high - even more so after downing an enemy F-22 a few minutes ago... ;)

58este.jpg

6aesm7.jpg

749sjj.jpg

88osdj.jpg

I really wanted to keep that M1117 ASV (even though it can be easily taken out by HMGs, as shown in the video)....but then an enemy Bradley showed up...everybody and his mum immediately opened up on the enemy APC but it got off a few 25mm shots before it got destroyed - killing some rebels and wrecking a FIA armed offroad + my new M1117 ASV in the process...win some...lose some.... ;)

Phase 1 - Capture an enemy chopper

During this mission our HQ was located at Lami airport, well protected (or so I thought) by allied VMF troops (VMF support: 100) and FIA rebels...so why not lure some enemy helicopters to our position and shoot 'em down with HMGs? ;)

(If you place static AA / AA trucks / AA rockets in a scenario like this you'll shoot down the enemy choppers alright, but you'll completely wreck them in the process too so no chopper to capture)

We sent an armed offroad towards Regina...it ran straight into a (known) USMC roadblock...our HQ mortar immediately opened fire on the enemy position...triggering the "Defend Petros" mission....

A very angry Apache AH-64 gunship arrived first and yea - it kicked the living sh*t out of our airfield! ^^

Anyway - when it finally turned away firing at allied troops north of us we got our hands on an enemy chopper - a sleek MH-6 Little Bird!

Phase 2 - Use captured heli + VMF support to attack enemy resource

We had no better pilot so I had to do it...7 FIA "voluntaries" boarded the Little Bird with me and off we went!  On route to Regina I ordered a VMF Air Assault at the enemy resource (train station) west of Regina....

From the air we watched the drama unfold, several VMF choppers crashed over our airport (low fps, lag, fokk my pc...) but a few made it to the target!

I "landed" the Bird on the beach near the objective under heavy fire... Costa died while we crashed...the rest got out of the half-sunken chopper unscathed and we ran towards the intense gunfire around the objective....

What happened in Phase 3 - WTF an AAF attack!? and who the f*ck is "Sergeant Oleg Davidov" and why is he called "the last Mohican"?

Please find out for yourself and watch the video! ;)

Most unusually, this traitor surrendered after we killed all the US guys around him....generously we offered him to re-join FIA....

• Haha 1

First of all, I have to say I love your mod barbolani

Do you have any plans to bring Antistasi to Malden?

First I want to finish some spin offs :)

Anyone know of any mods that work with Antistasi that increase vehicle inventory capacity?

How would one go about porting Antistasi to another map?  How involved would it be to do so?

Playing RHS  Antistasi 1.8.0 and we have captured some Kords that we are now trying to setup as a defensive perimeter around our assets in the field. Problem is, the Kords have 0 ammo in them and we don't know how to rearm them (we even tried the vehicle ammo crate but no luck).

If anyone knows how to rearm these and other static weapons, that would be much appreciated.