9bdlkrb.jpg

The return to camp "CSAT"

9cp6k6o.jpg

9d85ksi.jpg

9e0tkxc.jpg

9fyfj1m.jpg

9gb9jp7.jpg

Fun facts:

- it's a major PITA to move big AI vehicle groups across the map....this mission was great fun though!
- On the way to the target  the AA trucks shot down 2 choppers, one AA truck was stuck on a wall, I could tow it free though.
- Another AA truck was shot to pieces along the way + the fuel truck got hit by a lot of bullets and lost all the fuel before reaching the airfield...
- On the way from the airfield back to the camp I had to tow all 3 AA trucks clear because they got stuck in a valley and one AT truck overturned and crashed it's gun....
- On return to the HQ the Ural truck spawned into the building at my base and went boom... :P

Fails:

fail1c8jsk.jpg

fail2fajw6.jpg

fail33njcx.jpg

fail4fbkcp.jpg

• Like 1

Btw, the AAF tries to "buy" back towns with money convoys, if you can intercept the AAF coms + get the mission and capture the money the town will stay loyal to FIA. :)

We intercepted and wrecked an AFRF money convoy...! :)

190sth.jpg  

28wslu.jpg  

3sdso7.jpg  

4p0s7g.jpg  

5pdspz.jpg

61vs85.jpg

7jhsv1.jpg  

8n3s8f.jpg

We don't really need the money at this point, but the BMD-1M is a really nice addition to my HQ garage! ;)  

P.S. A few days ago we set out with two BMD-2Ds, lost one in taking 3 resources...AAF counterattacked at Agia Triada base....there we lost the other BMD-2D but captured a BMP-1P and a BMD-1K....Lost the 1K shortly after that and the BMP-1P a while later...)

Just a quick and dirty test to show that the AI can now [1.68] fly jets / helicopters:

Normally I wouldn't throw my most valuable vehicles away like that. ;)

• Like 1

Here's a nice video showing how you can use your rebel AI pilots for takeoff / landing, cargo-lifting and CAS (close air support). ;)

In the final scene wanted to fly over the (isolated) enemy outpost to draw some fire and spot some targets for my nearby infantry + armed offroads, then attack from the sea with rockets...."Howling Mad Elias" just dropped a 250kg bomb on the outpost (!) and wrecked the place on the first pass! xD

He did fire a rocket on the second pass though!

I hope you guys enjoy the video, I certainly enjoyed the making of it! ;)

Hell of a Mission Barbolani! This is the reason I play arma almost every week, its and incredible sp mission to boot too! I will only ask you one request, let the time to enter in undercover mode be15 minutes or less, half and hour to wait doing nothing is too much, or at least make an option in the base to go undercover as long as you are in civilian clothes and witouth visible weapons.

Hi.

How do i rebuild Radio Towers in captured zones please.

I destroyed them with mortars prior to capture. :P(

Thank you.

Hi. Wanted to ask: 1) what mods are needed for this mission(not information), I understand all the RHS? 2) I wanted to play as a Russian with Russian equipment and weapons, really do? and how? Thanks in advance. Just a small question, is there a mission in Russian language, if not, in what file is located that would translate it.

Please have a look at the official A3Antistasi website + forum, I bet a lot of your questions can be answered there! ;)

(for example: Steamlink-Modlist for MP)

A3Antistasi - Tales from...

...Napf

After boldly setting up several HQs openly on the Sissach military base and crushing several heavy US air + land attacks the rebels decided to buy a BMD and move the HQ into a nearby forest, it's just too dangerous for Petros out there...

aynyji.jpg

b1aljv.jpg

chpbs2.jpg

eioleu.jpg

dckxvv.jpg

fecxoi.jpg

20170417170603_1ywygh.jpg

2qozva.jpg

2b6oyns.jpg

3snzkr.jpg

4seaf5.jpg

...Bornholm

Operating from "Krakken" forest, local rebels have taken Tejn military base + nearby resource by shelling the targets with heavy mortar fire. Enemy QRF and reinforcement  units were defeated with the help of  VMF soldiers and VMF roadblocks.

1alxhj.jpg

2qbbzq.jpg

3q8a9m.jpg

48kzd3.jpg

54jar5.jpg

64rybh.jpg

78lzdt.jpg

8m3ljt.jpg

9u9zn8.jpg

9bnvy5y.jpg

...Tanoa

Tanoa rebels set up a lonely mortar on a nearby island which was promptly put to good use against an enemy observation post only 500m from the rebel hq....(saw an enemy there from the roof of our hq, ordered mortar fire at that location = observation outpost cleared = good loot!).

Incognito recon to Katkoula power plant + sea port provided more targets for the island mortar, but despite all the downed enemies and loot in the area the rebels had to retreat in a hurry as more and more enemy soldiers were closing in...(lost 2 guys and died on the way back)

0000krlpi.jpg

aulz5b.jpg

bjcaax.jpg

ch7lc2.jpg

dlobub.jpg

ecjbyt.jpg

fdib2y.jpg

g3wbms.jpg

hv6ln7.jpg

jhaygv.jpg

k8taah.jpg

l9nzag.jpg

myeayr.jpg

n4tzp7.jpg

o5qa06.jpg

plibyo.jpg

rc6b87.jpg

szhyfi.jpg

tady31.jpg

...Fallujah

First steps using an armed offroad + incognito offroad - hit - grab and run! ;)

1thbgz.jpg

2h0ah6.jpg

3g8bmi.jpg

45vlwq.jpg

5rpl8e.jpg

6iwxx7.jpg

7erxcx.jpg

...Chernarus

First contact in Kamynshovo - enemy foot patrol - they called in a chopper before we killed the last of them...we shot 'em up and downed those Ivans too! ;)

1xyys7.jpg

26ob7v.jpg

3u4zz8.jpg

4rzy5w.jpg

5unb0f.jpg

6nklpq.jpg

To be continued... ;)

Hey guys!

I wasn't playing Antistasi for a very long time and would like to play good old Altis map again (love it way more than Tanoa). Here is the questsion - is Altis version still outdated comparing to Tanoa? Is there way to implement Tanoa features to Altis?

ty and pardon me if i missed answer to that question in this topic!

P.S. What AI bots are the best for Antistasi right now? I have used to bCombat, but heard ASR AI now works with buildings more or less efficiently. Share your experience please.

14 hours ago, Caites said:

I wasn't playing Antistasi for a very long time and would like to play good old Altis map again (love it way more than Tanoa). Here is the questsion - is Altis version still outdated comparing to Tanoa? Is there way to implement Tanoa features to Altis?

All of these are up-to date:

1111111111fpk9h.jpg

http://www.a3antistasi.com/downloads

Bluefor = vs AFRF

Greenfor = vs USAF

Thx to canuckbrian you can now play AS also on Esseker, Fallujah and Chernarus.

:icon_dj:

Using some extra AI-Mods for Antistasi is not recommended because it messes with the inbuilt AI scripts.

http://www.a3antistasi.com/forum/m/38173738/viewthread/29940993-antistasi-game-difficulty-explained/page/1

...Fallujah

That map is quite excellent imho!

Lots of clever enemies roam the streets of that city....

wtfo5kat.jpg

wtf2jcjkk.jpg

...you have to use heavy weapons to stand a chance!
(or just send bobchaos, ok ;-) )

a72jx2.jpg

b4njs7.jpg

cq6ktk.jpg

d5djy1.jpg

e4kkxi.jpg

f1tjip.jpg

gupksc.jpg

huwkze.jpg

j5rj0g.jpg

i7pjl9.jpg

Setting up a hmg on some roof can be quite fun - and then the enemy sends an APC....or worse! ;)

1q3jtn.jpg

25cjtr.jpg

329kmm.jpg

4n9koe.jpg

5gvjr9.jpg

6dakyr.jpg

7apka8.jpg

AI vehicle path-finding is quite good on that map imho. :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TriggerHappyDodger said:

All of these are up-to date:

1111111111fpk9h.jpg

wow, I missed a lot. ty for detailed answer!

No problem, have fun! ;)

And to clarify:

Bluefor = you fight as FIA rebels vs AFRF (Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) with NATO support (USAF).

Greenfor = you fight as FIA rebels vs USAF (United States Armed Forces) with VMF support (AFRF).

(If you are running RHS AFRF + USAF + GREF mods)

20 hours ago, TriggerHappyDodger said:

No problem, have fun! ;)

And to clarify:

Bluefor = you fight as FIA rebels vs AFRF (Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) with NATO support (USAF).

Greenfor = you fight as FIA rebels vs USAF (United States Armed Forces) with VMF support (AFRF).

(If you are running RHS AFRF + USAF + GREF mods)

ty! btw, does AI use RHS stuff too?

and one more question - is there feature to collect items from dead bodies to car nearby now? AFAIR that was most tedious part of Antistasi and no way to avoid it if you want to get access to all tools and weapons for your soldiers.

Hi guys, just a simple question.

I came back to this mission few days ago (with a friend of mine) and wow, MP is even better we're having a blast, thank you for this it's just so polished and optimized it seems an AAA content.

Back to us, we run a LAN Server (we're 2 maybe 3 sometimes, but mostly 2) and we just started, not so much going on atm, apart from scavengin and stealing what we can, we would like to add some new weapons, since we didn't start with RHS and i don't want to load it mid campaign, will there be a problem if we load NIArms Mid campaing? Will my save get corrupted?

Another simple question: Afaik the only way to get NIArms is the Black vendor who spawn with the quest, am i right? Or i'm missing somthing and there are maybe some other ways to obtain new weapons?

Oh yes, we're just running ACE - BC Phoenix - JSRS4 APEX - CBA3

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Caites said:

ty! btw, does AI use RHS stuff too?

and one more question - is there feature to collect items from dead bodies to car nearby now? AFAIR that was most tedious part of Antistasi and no way to avoid it if you want to get access to all tools and weapons for your soldiers.

Yes, AI uses RHS stuff too!

And - they are working on improved scavenging mechanics. :)

http://www.a3antistasi.com/forum/m/38173738/viewthread/30071763-scavengingloot-efficiency/post/last#last

10 hours ago, Vicashh29 said:

Hi guys, just a simple question.

I came back to this mission few days ago (with a friend of mine) and wow, MP is even better we're having a blast, thank you for this it's just so polished and optimized it seems an AAA content.

Back to us, we run a LAN Server (we're 2 maybe 3 sometimes, but mostly 2) and we just started, not so much going on atm, apart from scavenging and stealing what we can, we would like to add some new weapons, since we didn't start with RHS and i don't want to load it mid campaign, will there be a problem if we load NIArms Mid campaing? Will my save get corrupted?

Another simple question: Afaik the only way to get NIArms is the Black vendor who spawn with the quest, am i right? Or i'm missing something and there are maybe some other ways to obtain new weapons?

Oh yes, we're just running ACE - BC Phoenix - JSRS4 APEX - CBA3

Thank you!

Yes, you can add other weapon mods mid-campaign, then go to Petros, request mission "sketchy Irishman", drive to that weapon dealer and buy those mod-weapons there (be careful though, enemy forces like to send a chopper to investigate your weapon deals).

I tried it with Bundeswehr-mod weapons and NIArms G-36s, worked fine without any problems.

If you want to get rid of those other weapons later, just use the  "hard gear reset" hq game option. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TriggerHappyDodger said:

Yes, you can add other weapon mods mid-campaign, then go to Petros, request mission "sketchy Irishman", drive to that weapon dealer and buy those mod-weapons there (be careful though, enemy forces like to send a chopper to investigate your weapon deals).

I tried it with Bundeswehr-mod weapons and NIArms G-36s, worked fine without any problems.

If you want to get rid of those other weapons later, just use "hardgear reset" hq option. :)

Thank you very much! :)

• Like 1

Some more nice screenshots from Fallujah:

00gfabc.jpg

02vb6d.jpg

1dozcl.jpg

2blpxlo.jpg

2ikx5p.jpg

2edlk5.jpg

34uxcs.jpg

1o0avy.jpg

46cx9n.jpg

54dyby.jpg

aaaaavra5x.jpg

a1llrr.jpg

cavlf7.jpg

bo5l9g.jpg

We moved the hq again, closer to the power plant in the north and spent 12000 € on training FIA for the 1st time in this campaign.

Now we can store captured APCs in our garage (+other benefits like +10 VMF support and better AI). :)

00i7ahg.jpg

dejxk6.jpg

ep1yc9.jpg

fraxt2.jpg

Sending tanks (VMF armored column) into a city like Fallujah? Nuts!

We did it anyway t take another outpost, rescue some POWs and kick some serious ass! ;)

au3brq.jpg

by4yek.jpg

csaaj9.jpg

19ga9d.jpg

22tywn.jpg

3z6abi.jpg

4hbbsa.jpg

5wxbc7.jpg

739zy8.jpg

8h0zpm.jpg

9ppyir.jpg

Today we captured our first chopper in Fallujah - a Little Bird! :)

But we cannot maintain it yet, so no safe FIA garage place for it atm...

0000qzkg4.jpg

08ij2b.jpg

0bk6j6r.jpg

0cz1km4.jpg

1x0jrz.jpg

2z6jlz.jpg

3yckei.jpg

42mk0e.jpg

I thought I could put that chopper into my FIA garage after training FIA for the 2nd time (34k €) - but, that didn't work out as planned....it seems I need to train FIA a 3rd time (56k €?) in order to maintain helicopters...  ;)

Hi guys, i'm having problems with Lock-In Target when playing Antistasi with ACE enabled.

The Disposable NLAW works fine, and the Titan MRPL (The AA version) works fine too, the problem is with the Titan AT Version, i can Lock In Targets with ACE Keys (Tab while Thermal Vision) but every rocket will just miss the target, no matter what, they will fly away from it or too short, even if the Lock In is completed, i tried it with Ace Enabled in VR and works fine, tried it in other MP missions, works fine, but when i fire at something in Antistasi, no matter what, the rocket will just miss it's target, i read somewhere that i have to Max ZOOM with the Titan, but the Zoom keys is on the Numpad wich my keyboard doesn't have, neither i find the option to change it's keybind since i can't find nothing in the Controls menu, any help?

Ty so much