barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

Hi guys, i was playing your mision with 3 friends. It is awesome! really great work. Best dynamic mission!!!!!

But we have some problems.... why when someone die is automatically respawned on the base, without chance to be revived. 

First of all, thank you Barbolani for an amazing mission, I have one question though...

Me and 4 friends attacked Pyrgos AAF Base yesterday from the hills to the east (range around 1.7 km if I remebmer correctly) with mortar and static MGs. All seemed to go well, we killed most of the AAF from range and then started to move in... But as we were closing in whole base respawned. It wasn't very subtle say at least. How close to an area player have to be to avoid such a respawn?

There is a spawn distance config in Game Options menu (Map), but having such spawn distance may flood your server, believe me :)

I have managed to shoot down helicopters but it seems the field repair is never enough to fix the tail rotor and when I attempt to fly off I generally end up a smoke cloud. is this by design or engineer skill level?

I have managed to shoot down helicopters but it seems the field repair is never enough to fix the tail rotor and when I attempt to fly off I generally end up a smoke cloud. is this by design or engineer skill level?

It's by design. As an engineer, your toolkit includes a lot of things, but not a spare tail rotor. Without the advanced flight model, most helicopters are reasonably stable to fly even with damaged tail rotors. Just put the pedal to the metal to keep it from becoming a vomit comet -- apply maximum counter-torque to keep it from spinning out of control.

While running missions in panchori (which we do not own yet) we run into several of the 2 man patrols and eliminate them.

My question is do they respawn once we leave the city to return to our hq? Do they respawn in the city or are they sent in from somewhere else?

If they do respawn because we left the city to return to our hq would bringing in an ai squad prevent this respawning or is the only way to stop the 2 man teams from respawning is to control the city?

Thanks

Eric

Hyia Barbolani!
My God, this is by far the best mission I've played! I think Antistasi is top 1% of my overall gaming experiences flat out (which says a lot). So, from the bottom of my heart - thank you!

Now, me and my friends have started the big move of antistasi altis over to Tanoa, and while doing so we just wanted to tweak a few things. Since we are only 4 people playing this, and since we're running both RHS ARF and CUP Weapons, it takes foreeeeever to find enought stuff to unlock things in the Arsenal. None of us are especially experienced when it comes to scripting (we are just trial-and-erroring our way through whatever problems we come across) and this we can't seem to grasp: is there any way to make sure that the unlock requirements doesn't build up when unlocking things? Something to make sure that the amount of - for example - weapons needed to unlock a new kind stays the same no matter how many we have unlocked before?

Thanks again for being awesome!

Hi Barbolani,

There are several great missions for Arma which makes this game absolutely unique. Yours is one of them and deserves gratitude for every single player, so thank you so much for your work.

I have single question (did not read entire topic), is any plan to portthis mission to Tanoa? This map looks like it was specially created for guerilla work:)

Hi, Barbolani.

Our small group has greatly enjoyed playing Antistasi, some of us for the past year or so. Is the new BIS multiplayer revive method and interface something you would consider for your mission?

Hi all!

While running missions in panchori (which we do not own yet) we run into several of the 2 man patrols and eliminate them.

My question is do they respawn once we leave the city to return to our hq? Do they respawn in the city or are they sent in from somewhere else?

If they do respawn because we left the city to return to our hq would bringing in an ai squad prevent this respawning or is the only way to stop the 2 man teams from respawning is to control the city?

Thanks
Eric

Garrisons respawn to simulate reinforcement.

Hyia Barbolani!
My God, this is by far the best mission I've played! I think Antistasi is top 1% of my overall gaming experiences flat out (which says a lot). So, from the bottom of my heart - thank you!

Now, me and my friends have started the big move of antistasi altis over to Tanoa, and while doing so we just wanted to tweak a few things. Since we are only 4 people playing this, and since we're running both RHS ARF and CUP Weapons, it takes foreeeeever to find enought stuff to unlock things in the Arsenal. None of us are especially experienced when it comes to scripting (we are just trial-and-erroring our way through whatever problems we come across) and this we can't seem to grasp: is there any way to make sure that the unlock requirements doesn't build up when unlocking things? Something to make sure that the amount of - for example - weapons needed to unlock a new kind stays the same no matter how many we have unlocked before?

Thanks again for being awesome!

Check Antistasi oficial website on which you will find a special edition crafted for RHS which will suit your needs for sure. About CUP, my advice: don't use it.

Hi Barbolani,

There are several great missions for Arma which makes this game absolutely unique. Yours is one of them and deserves gratitude for every single player, so thank you so much for your work.

I have single question (did not read entire topic), is any plan to portthis mission to Tanoa? This map looks like it was specially created for guerilla work:)

Yes, WiP.

Hi, Barbolani.

Our small group has greatly enjoyed playing Antistasi, some of us for the past year or so. Is the new BIS multiplayer revive method and interface something you would consider for your mission?

AFAIK vanilla revive is good but not AI compatible, so no ATM

• Like 1

I can't wait to see the official version of Antistasi made for Tanoa.  I have run across an edit running Tanoa, but having one made by you would be nice. 

Hi,

Me and my friends are hosting a dedicated server and we're running into some issues. I've posted on the Antistasi forum but I'm struggling to find a fix.

We are playing the game via steam.

I have copied the Antistasi 1.4a (workshop).rar into the MP folder on the server and on my client. (from http://www.a3antistasi.com/mod)

When playing the game the HC shows all units as a light blue whether they are friendly, enemy or civilian.

On a LAN hosted server (through the client) and on Single Player, the HC works fine and friendlies are blue, enemies are red and civilians are purple.

I've tried using the non (workshop) file and still the same issue. 

Has anyone come across this or knows what I'm doing wrong. If not can someone explain step by step how to set this up on a MP dedicated server because I have searched for days and can't find instructions on how to do it anywhere.

Thanks

So is ACE explosives never going to be fixed in MP?

I need to take some radio towers down. Is it possible to have explosives expert do it? I can't find command for that.

Do I need to restart with ACE disabled in MP server setup cause it seems I'm spinning my wheels with AAF, every time I take something they just send a massive counter that I have no hope of stopping.

Sorry and again: THOSE ARE ACE DESIGN FAILURES. ASK THEM TO SOLVE THOSE IN PROPER ACE FORUM, I AM NOT ACE DEV.

Looks like ACE team fixed it. Cool. However I'll miss the medic support now.

Hi,

Me and my friends are hosting a dedicated server and we're running into some issues. I've posted on the Antistasi forum but I'm struggling to find a fix.

We are playing the game via steam.

I have copied the Antistasi 1.4a (workshop).rar into the MP folder on the server and on my client. (from http://www.a3antistasi.com/mod)

When playing the game the HC shows all units as a light blue whether they are friendly, enemy or civilian.

On a LAN hosted server (through the client) and on Single Player, the HC works fine and friendlies are blue, enemies are red and civilians are purple.

I've tried using the non (workshop) file and still the same issue. 

Has anyone come across this or knows what I'm doing wrong. If not can someone explain step by step how to set this up on a MP dedicated server because I have searched for days and can't find instructions on how to do it anywhere.

Thanks

Okay so we figured this out if anyone else is having the same issues.

We just installed Antistasi 1.4 onto the Dedicated server and then as the HC was working on SP we simply copied the config file from the Steam folder and moved it into the server, overwriting the config file on the dedicated server.

HC now works as expected! :D

Looks like ACE team fixed it. Cool. However I'll miss the medic support now.

Where did you see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you see this?

New version of ACE so I tried it out on local Antistasi and Dedi Antistasi and it works.

To be clear I'm talking about the placement of explosives under ACE has not been working but does now.

New version of ACE so I tried it out on local Antistasi and Dedi Antistasi and it works.

To be clear I'm talking about the placement of explosives under ACE has not been working but does now.

Thanks, I'll test it out tonight on my server.

No I'm sorry it still doesn't work. I only tested straight out of inventory. It breaks when you get in and out of a vehicle.

Hi, has anyone ported this to some other maps? Would it be possible for Takistani etc.? We are getting sick of the grass :)

If  you get sick of the grass just give yourself a break couple of days.

Playing SP Mode...Me and my 3 man squad take out a enemy fireteam of several guys...i want to loot them and take the equipment back to base...my pack is full...what is the most efficient way to loot them and get the gear back to HQ? Thanks. I am new to Arma 3...perhaps i am missing an easy way to do this...Thanks.

Playing SP Mode...Me and my 3 man squad take out a enemy fireteam of several guys...i want to loot them and take the equipment back to base...my pack is full...what is the most efficient way to loot them and get the gear back to HQ? Thanks. I am new to Arma 3...perhaps i am missing an easy way to do this...Thanks.

Smaller weapons can fit in a big backpack. But you'd better get a car. Buy one at your HQ or steal one from enemies or civilians.

Smaller weapons can fit in a big backpack. But you'd better get a car. Buy one at your HQ or steal one from enemies or civilians.

Thanks.

After using the Persistent Save back at HQ, how should you close your game up? Normal Save & Exit or some other way? It would seem if you save and exit the normal way, that it would overwrite the Persistent Save??? Thanks.