barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

@Lejonkulan: No, there is an in built save system for that, check tutorials and manual to know how to use it.

No, the only fact that makes the ammobox to lose equipment is Petros death or a bug. Send me server .rpt file and I will check it.

http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/Fy70r56P/file.html

http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/EV2ehhFN/file.html

One of them (the large one) is from yesterday, the "bug" must have been during that game.

The second one is from today, when I first loaded the persistant save.

Just checked, Petros is alive and kicking (just asked him for a mission, which worked fine).

We play hosted, so I guess there are no server.rpt files. The only ones I have in the folder are from feb.

Btw. where is the persistant save stored? And what is the file called? So I can make backups...

.rpt exports on any environment.

The file from yesterday only has two very short sessions.

Bad news I see nothing in those rep.

Petros may be alive but have died and respawned, so you lost your stuff.

About the save: The vars profile file.

• Like 1

.rpt exports on any environment.

The file from yesterday only has two very short sessions.

Bad news I see nothing in those rep.

Petros may be alive but have died and respawned, so you lost your stuff.

About the save: The vars profile file.

Okay, that's very weird, because the base was never attacked and we are generally very careful.

Thanks anyways for checking!

Parameters button? That never existed!!!

I've been testing this mission with a pal.  Sofar so good, although a few things I don't exactly get.  First of why is there an arsenal I believed you had to get all your guns from fallen enemies and such ?  Then next I believe it is a bug, but we put a lot of ammo and first aid kits in the arsenal ammobox, but after revisiting it after a while the ammo and kits where just gone.  Although the inventory size bar at the bottom was considerably filled up.  Maybe an arma bug or a script bug

I've been testing this mission with a pal.  Sofar so good, although a few things I don't exactly get.  First of why is there an arsenal I believed you had to get all your guns from fallen enemies and such ?  Then next I believe it is a bug, but we put a lot of ammo and first aid kits in the arsenal ammobox, but after revisiting it after a while the ammo and kits where just gone.  Although the inventory size bar at the bottom was considerably filled up.  Maybe an arma bug or a script bug

If they disapeared that's probably because you unblocked them in the arsenal ;)

Yes, check the manual, Antistasi is the kind of mission that has some leraning curve, if you want to have a deeper knowledge and kick those AAF off the island, you got to read it.

Yes, check the manual, Antistasi is the kind of mission that has some leraning curve, if you want to have a deeper knowledge and kick those AAF off the island, you got to read it.

check the manual???

Believe me I've read all that I needed.  However I also read the code if this is the answers I will get.  I'm just gonna leave this mission for what it is.  Good luck with it though, cause there is more going on then just unblocking something in the arsenal. 

No it isn't. Harmdhast answered you anyway.

@Barbolani

Hi!

There are something strange with the new "Petros killed"- function

Got him killed by a patrol and the the message was something like "You lost some of your equipment, choose a new location for your headquarter". The problem is that the inventory is empty now. The Arsenal is fine and got my stuff there but as I sad, inventory is zero.

Was playing SP on my own machine but where is that damn .rpt file??? Can't find it :(

No bug mate. Your HQ got raided and you lost your box content, how the hell can you think that could be a bug????

Take it easy man. I did not think that the arsenal was going to be totally plundered, thats all. And it's because of the message, "some" is not all I thought.

Why not change the text to "You lost all your equipment" 

Thanks for answering :)

Sorry, this days I am a bit tired of "bug reports" which are just lack of knowledge of mission features. In the latest days it's like the 99%

Hi,

First I must say thanks for a really outstanding mission. Antistasi is the best thing to happen to A3 for a long time. Unfortunately, we (me and my A3 mates) are having a problem. We are running Antistasi on a dedicated server with ACE3. However, with ACE3 enabled we can't get the AI to fire mortars. Everything works up until and including the "splash out" message. But no round is ever fired. We tried disabling ACE3 and then everything works great. I've tried finding info if anyone else are having this problem (both here on the forum and by Googling) but I can't find any references to this problem, which make me suspect that it something that we are missing. Could you possibly shed some light on this?

We are also running TPWCAS on the server (which seems to work really well), but we've tried disabling it and only running ACE3.

Again, thanks for a super mission!

/Resident Emil

Hi all,

Great Mod, one of my favourites.

I've been playing a single player version I downloaded a while ago, which has a few bugs, so i thought i'd download the latest version.

I noticed that i had to put the new version into the MPMissions folder, my older version just goes n the Missions folder.

When I load up Multi Player and try to start a game, nothing happens.

I have not updated my game in a while, I only have a little internet on my phone, no adsl or cable.

Do I need a special version of arma 3 to make the latest antistasi work ?

Do I need special mods or anything ?

@resident emil: Antistasi ary scripts rely on BIS arty commands for AI. Don't know if there are any know issue with that. But anyway, my advice is to use ACE if you plan to play without AI, which is the real ACE focus.

@remus: I dont understand well. Both versions MP and SP are the same, so if you find any bug, you will find it on both. Antistasi is only supported for the latest Arma version.

I dont understand well. Both versions MP and SP are the same, so if you find any bug, you will find it on both. Antistasi is only supported for the latest Arma version.

Thanks for responding.

I am running ARMA 3 Version 1.46

I have an older single player only version of Antistasi.Altis that does work on my version of ARMA 3, however it does have the occasional problem. But its from 2014 i think. I'm sure you've made much improvement.

I've downloaded the latest version from http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28007and followed instructions to place the extracted file in my MPMissions folder.

When starting the game, nothing happens, there is no reaction, I stay at the screen where I can select MultiPlayer maps to play.

I've also tried placing the pbo file in my Missions folder but trying to run it from there generates a strange bunch of error characters, if your interested I'll try to make a screen shot and post it ?

Do you have an archive of older versions of the game I could try, if the latest version does not work on my ARMA 3 version ?

Sorry no. Why no update Arma?

BTW: You were playing the Antistasi draft, nothing with this, this is thousands times better.

• Like 1

The concept is really great.  I note you block ALiVE as an "AI mod".  For info, ALiVE does nothing with low level AI (unlike mods such as ASR, MCC, VCOM, AISS etc).  It should be perfectly safe to have ALiVE running alongside and benefit from things like the C2ISTAR Advanced Markers.  If ALiVE is causing issues, please let us know!

• Like 4