barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

• IMPORTANT: Mission no longer finishes when Petros dies. Player commander is forced to chose a new HQ position and some arsenal stuff will be locked again. Ammobox content will be lost.
  • IMPORTANT: FIA HQ can be garrisoned.

Awesome Update Barbolani, this will make a big difference in blood pressure during game play! ;)

Do you know if HC has been fixed?

No sorry thats not what I meant, I have HC running, I use it a lot in other missions.  Is there a way I can test how many AI each HC is controlling so I can confirm it is working correctly? 

Also, are you sure you loaded the new mission to Steam and Armaholic?  I try to Garrison the HQ and it does not allow it, it acts like the old version?

UPDATE:  I downloaded the Dropbox and it has all the new features, seems Armaholic and Steam are not updated yet.

Thanks

Ey barbolani. Sorry to ask that but Can I take the idea of the mission and rewrite it and rework it my way ? Whats the licence regarding your code / idea ?

Hi OP

I was trying to run ASR AI mod and I get an error saying I am not allowed to run any AI mods and the server shuts down etc.

Any way I can use ASR or is this mission just not possible with ASR running?

Thanks

Hi OP

I was trying to run ASR AI mod and I get an error saying I am not allowed to run any AI mods and the server shuts down etc.

Thanks

Update: 19 Feb

- IMPORTANT: Unautorized mods script introduced. If ASR AI, MCC or ALIVE are detected mission will be over, on server, or clients or both.

No sorry thats not what I meant, I have HC running, I use it a lot in other missions.  Is there a way I can test how many AI each HC is controlling so I can confirm it is working correctly? 

Also, are you sure you loaded the new mission to Steam and Armaholic?  I try to Garrison the HQ and it does not allow it, it acts like the old version?

UPDATE:  I downloaded the Dropbox and it has all the new features, seems Armaholic and Steam are not updated yet.

Thanks

There are some monitor tools around to help you know how many AIs are loaded by each HC / server.

Ey barbolani. Sorry to ask that but Can I take the idea of the mission and rewrite it and rework it my way ? Whats the licence regarding your code / idea ?

I am not owner of all the "make a dynamic whole island guerrilla focused" missions, but of course you can tweak as much as you want Antistasi to suit your needs. Swoop has an edition around there with some boats spawned ready to be stolen.

This said, having Tanoa ahead, I think it could be better if we team up and work together for a super fine official Tanoa version.

Hi OP

Thanks

Answered by Nart. ASR AI causes failures and my AI is much better than ASR.

• Like 1

From Steam forum: Ok, if you unpbo the mission you will find this disclaimer in int.sqf:

//Do whatever you want with this code, but credit me for the thousand hours spent making this.

EDIT. Missed that barbolani answered you.

There are some monitor tools around to help you know how many AIs are loaded by each HC / server.

Barbolani,

I monitored the HC's, and HC1 and HC3 work fine and show as Headless Clients, however HC2 has no Units or Vehicles assigned yet HC1 and HC3 do as well as Server.  Is this normal?

If I apply this. Will it mess with any of the mission? I just hate having AI call out every EI.

enableRadio false;
0 fadeRadio 0;
enableSentences false;

Just played a little, seems fun. I like the limited supplies. Is this default revive? Will ACE3 and TFAR work?

Just opened the file. Appears ACE, TFAR and RHS is good. Now do I need to place modules down?

@vengeance1: HCs in Antistasi are not balanced, they have their purpose, HC1 for garrisons, HC2 for attack and mission units, HC3 for civvies. If you tried in the early begining, HC2 still hasn't generated patrols etc..

@jandrews1: I think you won't have no problem with enableSentences.

Hey barbolani... Your mission is awesome. We have just started playing it in a small group (of noobs ;)) on our dedi. Is it possible to add a Mag-Repack script (i've added this one from outlaw to some of my missions: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19692) to the mission? Due to your frequent, and very much appreciated, updates to your mission i am not sure if it makes sense of we modify your version with this on our server after every update. Maybe you can add the script or something similar to your mission? I guess many others may like it as well.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

Hi thanks!

IMHO mag repack is not something very important, so I won't "officially" add it.

But you are free to do so. Yes, the bad news is whenever I change something you will have to add it.

Hi thanks!

IMHO mag repack is not something very important, so I won't "officially" add it.

But you are free to do so. Yes, the bad news is whenever I change something you will have to add it.

I find mag repacking to be very benefical when out in the field for long stints at a time as you slowly start to accumulate magazines with only a few rounds in, which ofcourse doesn't become entirely viable in heated firefights to load a mag, fire 3 rounds, be empty to then put a new mag straight in etc.

It would be a fantastic addition to this already fantastic mission. :)

We can all ready do mag repacks VIA ACE in this mission

Yes, with ace that is possible. But then i will probably have to use all the advanced medical stuff that ace offers add well.

I would be ok with that, but in barbolanis description it sounds like ace is not really recommended. Also it might totally overwhelm my friends whom i am trying to get comfortable with all the stuff the game and mission are already offering.

It is not that i need the mag repack, but it is nice to have and i thought it is worth a suggestion. Maybe stuff like that can be added later and then be turned on / off via mission parameters.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

we are using this mission on a dedicated server....every second day we have no possibility to get a commander.

on the first server startup we decided to not let the highest rank become commander....only after the commander disconnected it should become a new player commander.

now my question:

is there a possibility to change the initial setting for the commander or how can i change the commander ingame ?

thnx 

donlasslo

Oh, we are actually having the same issue. Today i joined our dedi, which is running since a few days. No one was on and i took the commander slot but i was neither commander nor was i asked if i want to load the persistent save or enable highest rank commander / server membership.

**Edit: I've just restarted the mission on the server and now it is working again. Maybe someone accidently enabled server membership...

Seems that that is what prevents you from being commander if you haven't been on the server while that option was activated.

Can someone confirm that?

That may be one of the possible reasons yes. A solution: before entering in the mission, become server admin. Mission checks for server admins and, if they are not members, they become automatically.

If not, sending me server and client .rpt may solve the issue too :)

If not, server restart, persistent load, problem solved.

@barbolani

Hi!

Ran into some error today. We managed to grab a powerplant. I then went back to base and put a garrison there of 35 men, I think. A short while later we got a message: "powerplant destroyed". Ok, strange, did not notice any combat or so in the area. But ok, took Rebulid in base as commander and went off for something else.

Some 5-10 minutes later got the message again: "powerplant destroyed". I then rebult it again and went there to have a look. Fast travel there and it was... empty. No garrison, no workers. I stood there staring at the place fore 5-10 minutes and got the message "powerplant destroyed" again. Seems the place is cursed :)

Photo after rebuild:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xpuk75dqlskwvq/2016-03-07_00004.jpg?dl=0

Photo after destruction just minutes later:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnqeq9db6utsf2t/2016-03-07_00005.jpg?dl=0

I will try to get Snokez to upload .rpt-file for you.

Best regards

Steel rat

Any asset destruction is simulated with the lives of the workers inside.

If you, or the enemy kills those wrokers, the place is considered destroyed.

Prolly those workers got killed.

No problem with the workers beeing killed. The strange thing was that it was nobody there.

Rebuild it again after restart. It is now functional with workers there. The garrison spawns ok now. Must have been a temporary glitch.

FIA got the power, literally :)

If you want a feedback on the new version : Mortars way too op.

Any contact => Mortars

First outpost => APC

There's still weird things with the AI that don't disembark from reinforcements trucks.

This is way too hard for an early game. My opinion.