barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

1)I am playing in Single Player, Altis.

2)Where is .rpt located? I can not find it.   But the bug is not happening only in one session, it is happening every time I load or restart the mission, I even started the entire antistasi campaign from the beginning but it did not fix the problem.

3)I tried fixing the problem myself by using a mod "Call for support" in which it is possible to reinitiate the player's NPC. That solved the problem with sprinting after re-spawn but it made my commander status go away.

4)Yes, the resting does not fix the issue. I tried disabling many mods, with only JSRS and RHS being active and it did not solve the issue.

Is the game version important? I believe I have few month old version running as I have not updated my game for a while. My antistasi mission file is latest however.

I can only give you support if you have the latest Arma version. Sorry, but I am not Microsoft, but just one guy.

Money gone.

My faction had about 22.000 euro. I moved the HQ a bit and put it up again. Next time I looked at my sides money it was around 14.000, a loss of 8.000. Can't tell exactly when it happened because I don't stare at the amount the hole time :) But I feel it got something to do with the moving of the HQ. No losses or anything during the move, just packed the ammobox and Petros in a truck and moved it.

No harm, I just loaded the last save and moved again.

Money gone.

My faction had about 22.000 euro. I moved the HQ a bit and put it up again. Next time I looked at my sides money it was around 14.000, a loss of 8.000. Can't tell exactly when it happened because I don't stare at the amount the hole time :) But I feel it got something to do with the moving of the HQ. No losses or anything during the move, just packed the ammobox and Petros in a truck and moved it.

No harm, I just loaded the last save and moved again.

You sure you didnt die? There is a % penalty on HR and money when you die.

Then post a link to your .rpt file and I will check it out.

Where do I find that file? Checked both steam & users folders, can't see it.

Edit: There are no *.rpt file on my computer, did a search on my C:\ & D:\ but no result

Is anyone playing this on a dedicated server with ACE3?

I can't get ACE3 to fully function with antistasi. Works fine if I do mission on local box but when I set it up on server I only get partial ACE capabilities and startup of mission seems to only see RHS mod.

Admittedly I'm a ACE noob so caution. ;)

Kickass mission Barbolani!!

@steel rat: ask google! BTW the first aid kit should be solved in the last patch, check it out!

@hellfire21: not good in ACE, hope someone can help you here or in ACE forum.

I can only give you support if you have the latest Arma version. Sorry, but I am not Microsoft, but just one guy.

I understand, I will update my game as soon as possible and check if the problem still happens. But I first want to complete the game I have begun, I am afraid I will lose progress If I update the game. In the meantime, do you know why my debug console command to become a commander did not work? It would make my current game much more playable if I knew what I am doing wrong.

I understand, I will update my game as soon as possible and check if the problem still happens. But I first want to complete the game I have begun, I am afraid I will lose progress If I update the game. In the meantime, do you know why my debug console command to become a commander did not work? It would make my current game much more playable if I knew what I am doing wrong.

You won't loose any progress. Just make sure that it does not delete your profile in your Documents folder.

The persistent save system in built will not only protect your save upon a mission uodate, it will also do it on an Arma update.

You are failing on the commander assignation because you are using Stavros just as a soldier name and it is not a name, it is a variable name. There is a procedure to change the variable from one unit to another, but as you are not playing on MP, it will not fire.

About the money again. You said there was a percentage cost when I die, how many percent is it? Just lost 5000 from 20000, thats 25%, thats very high.

Not sure if the loss happened when I died exatly, just saw it after respawn in base. Wery frustrating, it's 5 hours of gaming money lost for me :(

So, say I wanted to completely start the mission over for my group on a dedicated server.  Do we just need to start the mission, say NO for persistent save, and then do a persistent save to overwrite the previous mission save?

I think we might want to do so to apply lessons learned in the map so far.

@steel rat: I see no error in this rpt. This said:

- It's a client report: I need the server one.

- It's a whole day playing with lots of Antistasi sessions. Can't see every session. But the few last ones drop no error.

@ski2060: The save is tied to the user profile, so if you start again in another Dedi, it will have another profile, you won't be able to load or overwrite anything.

You won't loose any progress. Just make sure that it does not delete your profile in your Documents folder.

Alright, I updated my game to latest version and the problem seems to have been fixed! Feels so good not having to restart the game every time player gets killed. :)

But now I have another small minor problem. I can not use CBA_A3 anymore because if I enable it the UI of the mod becomes super unresponsive and laggy. When I start the game it works fine but after around 5 minutes the UI feels bogged down and not responding to my actions. I believe some script might be looping over and over again, but I have no idea how to check that. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Are there alternatives to CBA_A3?

CBA is updated too?

EDIT: I can assure you there is not recurring loop in Antistasi that may make any CBA UI glitch.

About the money again. Left the game runing to do my laundry. When I came back some 6000 euros was gone from the FIA account. There where nothing going on from my side. Got no AI men, just me and Petros standing in the base.

Got a server rpt file for you. Game started at: 2016/01/09, 14:33:28 "Antistasi MP Server init". Restarted game at: 2016/01/09, 15:00:54 "Antistasi MP Server init". So sometime in between there did this happened.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wolimfyt644la02/arma3server_2016-01-09_14-14-53.rpt?dl=0

Thanks for the update also :)

Barbolani,  I have Antistasi running on a rented dedicated server from a hosting service.  I don't have the ability to make new profiles for the installation on the server, as far as I know.
So, if I wanted to start the whole mission over, what would I need to do?

I assume just begin again without using the persistent save?

@ski2060: then you have to do is... start a new mission :)

@steel rat: I found a bug in your rpt but cannot be related to anything about money. A tank spawned to counterattack you and it stayed idle in his base of origin, doing nothing. Will correct it in the next version.

Also I see some VAS error but seems to be after you closed the mission. Please confirm you haven't tried to edit the mission (nothing bad, but in order to give support, I need to know)

The only thing I can say right now is somone came to your server while you were doing the laundry and spent some money :)

@Barbolani

Thanks for checking the log. Good you find someting there but strange with the money thing. Must be someone else here as you said :)

No editing of your mission. I'm also running vanilla Arma 3 without any addons.

Damn! I got a corrupt persistent save. After restart and load of the last game I am now swimming in the ocean in the lover left corner of the map. Me, Petros and the base is somehow located here??? Can't do anything now :(

Is it possible to edit the saved game and fix the position? Everything else is ok, my villages supporting FIA is there, the money is there! It's just HQ position that is wrong. Don't want to start all over again, many days of playing lost then.

It can be a corrupted file or can be a bug. Send me .rpt again and I will send you a code to put on console to solve it