barbolani

[SP/CO8] A 3 - Antistasi Altis.

Ok...   So I have an 84 MILLION line RPT.  Starting off in the mid 3000's with this repeating sequence for the remaining 84 MILLION lines .

{
_initValue = -1e9;
_sortCode  = {_x > _selectedValue};
};

if (count _val>
 4:59:27   Error position: <_x > _selectedValue};
};

if (count _val>
 4:59:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _x
 4:59:27 File A3\functions_f\Arrays\fn_sortBy.sqf, line 111
 4:59:27 Error in expression <

_sortedArray set [count _sortedArray,_selectedItem];
_sortedValues set [count>
 4:59:27   Error position: <_selectedItem];
_sortedValues set [count>
 4:59:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _selecteditem
 4:59:27 File A3\functions_f\Arrays\fn_sortBy.sqf, line 131
 4:59:27 Error in expression <else

Fix it, please? ;)  Thanks for your hard work!  My unit is really loving the mission.

EDIT: And thanks, Barbolani, that explains the power supply issue.  We need to have more support in the city to be powered.  That appears to be working correctly then.

Hi ski2060,

I'm afraid that error comes from UPSMon, a thir party script which I can control only slightly.

This error hasn't appeared in any report (mine or players) for ages, and I was starting to think it was corrected due to any modification from me or BIS.

To confirm this: may I ask you to copy paste here the, let's say 20 lines BEFORE the first error of those appears? That may enlighten this.

If we don't solve it, I hope it's just once every 6 months and hopefully you won't suffer it again.

Previous 2o lines of RPT.  UPSMon is mentioned.
4:58:52 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
task_force_radio_items
 4:58:55 Error: Object(3 : 435) not found
 4:58:56 Server: Object 10:162 not found (message Type_91)
 4:58:56 Error: Object(3 : 437) not found
 4:58:56 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
task_force_radio_items
 4:59:02 Server: Object 10:162 not found (message Type_119)
 4:59:04 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [module] BIS_fnc_moduleSupportsInitRequester (12871.1 ms)"
 4:59:04 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [module] BIS_fnc_moduleSupportsInitProvider (12848.1 ms)"
 4:59:05 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [module] BIS_fnc_moduleSupportsInitProvider (12978 ms)"
 4:59:10 CWeaponSlotsManager::DeleteWeapon: wrong weaponID!
 4:59:10 CWeaponSlotsManager::DeleteWeapon: wrong weaponID!
 4:59:15 Error in expression <MON_TargetInfos") select 0)) / 10);
If (_points < 0) then {_points = 0;};
_list >
 4:59:15   Error position: <_points < 0) then {_points = 0;};
_list >
 4:59:15   Error Undefined variable in expression: _points
 4:59:15 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\Scripts\UPSMON\COMMON\target\fnc\UPSMON_ClassifyEnies.sqf, line 67
 4:59:15 Error in expression <else

Yes, it's UPSMon. Let's hope it doesen't appear again after a server restart. If it does, please paste the error in he same way, if it's similar, I will fine tune the UPSMon script to avoid that.

It seems UPSMon is not bulletproofing the scripts for all the situations and Antistasi is constantly spawning and despawning units so, sometimes, it refers to a unit which does no longer exist and drops a script error with fatal comsecuences.

I'll let you know if it happens again.

Also, We've got TONS of AAF patrols spawning, and bodies laying around forever as they die off.  I've had bodies spawn in the same places after a server reset it seems.

Any way aside from the Garbage Clean to make sure bodies are being cleaned properly?

It is totally impossible. Dead bodies, and not even alive bodies, are not saved in the system.

Having lots of spawning troops may have lots of causes. Rpt is the only source to know if something buggy is happening.

Ok.  I'll see if they're the same bodies or if they are just bodies from constantly spawning troops.

Yes, that can be, if AAF spawns a lot of troops for counterattacks, the intense traffic may cause lots of casualties :) And they obviously will be next of their spawning base.

Discovered this just a couple of days ago. Just want to say that you are doing a great job. Very unusual and funny gameplay :) Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks!

@ALL:

I need someone with HC infra to build HC support for Antistasi.

Now I have a clear idea on how to do it, but I need help on testing.

If someone can help, please post or PM me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi! Have played this for a while now :) God gameplay!

Discovered some problems:

1. It seems that the undercover-function is broken. I can't get undercover on foot. Stripped down to my underware and don't carrying anything, but I'm still don't able to get undercover. Sitting in a vehicle it function as it should.

2. I having trouble with getting things to the the ammobox from a car. They dissapear. Just put 10 meditkit and some mines in there, but when I took a look in the ammobox they where gone???

Thanks!

@ALL:

I need someone with HC infra to build HC support for Antistasi.

Now I have a clear idea on how to do it, but I need help on testing.

If someone can help, please post or PM me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Did not saw thar post yesterday. As I said I have a dedi. I will take a look in thé setup of HC Client.

Hi! Have played this for a while now :) God gameplay!

Discovered some problems:

1. It seems that the undercover-function is broken. I can't get undercover on foot. Stripped down to my underware and don't carrying anything, but I'm still don't able to get undercover. Sitting in a vehicle it function as it should.

2. I having trouble with getting things to the the ammobox from a car. They dissapear. Just put 10 meditkit and some mines in there, but when I took a look in the ammobox they where gone???

1. When you are spotted on foot while undercover you need to wait 30 minutes before going undercover again. And for vehicles it's by the vehicle. I don't know if it's intended that way but imo it clearly needs a rework as well as adding the possibility to disguise.

2. It seems you unlocked this objects in your arsenal. Check this out and let us know.

1. In underwear you cannot become undercover (AAF will have reports of a man in underwear around a city) you have to wear civilian clothes, which are available in the Arsenal. If you still cannot become undercover, please post here what message appears telling you why not.

Vehicles work until you get discovered, then, the vehicle will be marked (the AAF has the plate number) and you will have to change it.

2. Unlocked objects get deleted in the ammobox as you have them in Arsenal. Mines are not unlockable, please confirm they are not there. 

Did not saw thar post yesterday. As I said I have a dedi. I will take a look in thé setup of HC Client.

Good! Will start to work on the changes then!

@Barbolani

1. Ok, works with civilian clothes. Thanks for the explanation. Would be good if you completed the popup message that says you cant wear weapon etc with a note about civilian clothes.

2. Mines are fine but still got problems with First aid kit. They dissapear after a couple of minutes from the ammo box. Don't have any in the arsenal either.

Also looked through yuor instruction videos, wery good!

Hi!

I'm 99,9% sure the First Aid kits are there, you just need to know where to find them in the arsenal. Check the arsenal usage tutorials around (it's BIS Arsenal) and you will find it.

Will check the text on undercover fail to be more informative.

Hi!

I'm 99,9% sure the First Aid kits are there, you just need to know where to find them in the arsenal. Check the arsenal usage tutorials around (it's BIS Arsenal) and you will find it.

Will check the text on undercover fail to be more informative.

I already told you that FirstAids was bugged if you don't put them in the default array. I dont know why. Don't ask me.

I already told you that FirstAids was bugged if you don't put them in the default array. I dont know why. Don't ask me.

Forgot about that!!! It's working fine for me but maybe it is the case for Steel rat.

With default array you mean the one you use to call the arsenal function for the first time, isn't it?

Yes, something is wrong with the first aid. I browsed through all the icons in the Arsenal but can't find them there.

I have to ask this for the second time as the problem is making my game unplayable.

When my character gets injured or gets killed, and then when I re-spawn or I get healed I can not spirt or run anymore. It is very annoying, does anyone knows how to fix it?

Or it would be just as helpful if you could tell me what command I have to write in Debug Console to become a commander.

I tried doing this,

this setIdentity "Stavros";

this setIdentity "Stavros"

this setIdentity Stavros

and the same thing but instead of Stavros I wrote protagonista.

But it does not work and does not make my character a commander.

Please help if possible, I really like this mission and I am ready to provide as much as info you need on the matter if it turns out to be a bug or problem with the mission file.

Forgot about that!!! It's working fine for me but maybe it is the case for Steel rat.

With default array you mean the one you use to call the arsenal function for the first time, isn't it?

In the initVar one. In MP Dedi for my case the FirstAidKit don't show up in arsenal when you unlock it. Even if it is in the unlockedItems array. The only fix I came with is to add it in the default array

I have to ask this for the second time as the problem is making my game unplayable.

When my character gets injured or gets killed, and then when I re-spawn or I get healed I can not spirt or run anymore. It is very annoying, does anyone knows how to fix it?

Or it would be just as helpful if you could tell me what command I have to write in Debug Console to become a commander.

I tried doing this,

this setIdentity "Stavros";

this setIdentity "Stavros"

this setIdentity Stavros

and the same thing but instead of Stavros I wrote protagonista.

But it does not work and does not make my character a commander.

Please help if possible, I really like this mission and I am ready to provide as much as info you need on the matter if it turns out to be a bug or problem with the mission file.

Sorry nikksims.

Better than workarounds I'd rather go on to solve your problem.

First of all, I need more info: is it SP or MP? if MP, which environment?

Second: post the .rpt of a session where that problem appears.

Third: why and when you stop being the commander? Describe the situation.

Fourth: you keep walking even when rested for a while? That sounds like mod doing something.

Yes, something is wrong with the first aid. I browsed through all the icons in the Arsenal but can't find them there.

Found what's happening. Will be updated on next release.

Sorry nikksims.

Better than workarounds I'd rather go on to solve your problem.

First of all, I need more info: is it SP or MP? if MP, which environment?

Second: post the .rpt of a session where that problem appears.

Third: why and when you stop being the commander? Describe the situation.

Fourth: you keep walking even when rested for a while? That sounds like mod doing something.

1)I am playing in Single Player, Altis.

2)Where is .rpt located? I can not find it.   But the bug is not happening only in one session, it is happening every time I load or restart the mission, I even started the entire antistasi campaign from the beginning but it did not fix the problem.

3)I tried fixing the problem myself by using a mod "Call for support" in which it is possible to reinitiate the player's NPC. That solved the problem with sprinting after re-spawn but it made my commander status go away.

4)Yes, the resting does not fix the issue. I tried disabling many mods, with only JSRS and RHS being active and it did not solve the issue.

Is the game version important? I believe I have few month old version running as I have not updated my game for a while. My antistasi mission file is latest however.