Sign in to follow this  
fons

Cannot Raise/Lower the weapon after 1.38 uopdate.

Hi BIS, I cannot raise/lower my weapon after the today's 1.38 update. Me as almost all my team had that with 2X L. Ctrl. Now that doesn't work. BIS please, test your updates before releasing them... It's not the first nor the tenth one this kind of things happens after updates...

Edited by fons

I'm not having this issue, are you running any modifcations?

+1 - same problem over here!

e:

if you change bindings, it will work!

Edited by n1salat

Thank you to Janus & Nou for clarifying and explaining this new issue effecting 1.38:

"Since 1.38 Arma 3 treats all event handlers equally with regards to their handling so any key can be blocked.

The problem is Arma treats double key taps as two single key taps, meaning that internally if something blocks say ctrl then 2x ctrl will not work because its blocking both taps. Arma needs to treat 2x buttons as being their own event internally. So currently CBA is broken, Arma 3 is slightly broken, mods (such as AGM) now need to realize that they will ALWAYS block keys if they return true from keyboard events".

It's possible one of your mods has taken that same keybind from you. I found out the hard way by losing the ability to switch optic modes because of JVON's default keybind

i have had that issue a few times. annoying fix is to reset all your key binds.