robj

British Armed Forces All In One Mod

Hey Rob-did that update fix the error of no units showing up in editor and unable to play your missions that used it?

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

I'm really glad you added a SR-25.I didn't know BAF used them?is it just SAS/SBS?I don't mind either way as I really like that rifle.Thanks Robj

Well it's fully working now so if installed correctly it will defo work

What about som vest and backpaks?

the uniforms looks good and the helmets is oki but we still need to use stalker_bi to get vest and backpaks.... and there for @Cup....

I was wondering how modular this is? Am I able to delete the PBOs for the C-17, F-35 and Apache or does something else have a dependency on them?

Has anyone been able to host this addon on a dedicated server with signature verifySignatures=2 ??? RobJ's won't pass verification neither will the sigs/keys I generate. It's driving me up the wall! The PWS version does however pass - albeit an previous version of the addon. I really need to sort this out because I simply will not host without signature verification enabled.

I found this old post that might shed some light onto why I'm getting this problem.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?155107-Wrongly-signed-Mods-on-the-Server-ACRE-CBA

Any updates coming out for this anytime soon?

Do you have a list of all the classnames for this mod?

Hi, total noob here when it comes to mods. Been playing arma for years so not a total noob, just never tinkered with the mod side of it. Just wondered if anyone could tell me how i get to play this mod ? I've dloaded, installed and its there. Do i play it in editor, is their scenarios or challenges. At the moment i haven't even seen any sign of it running .. any help would be appreciated, thanks

No, if it's like 95% of mods, all it does is add assets (skins, vehicles etc) into the editor that you can use in your missions or other people's missions. There is no "playable" content like missions or campaigns. You will need to build that yourself or find a server that is running with those mods installed already. Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

No, if it's like 95% of mods, all it does is add assets (skins, vehicles etc) into the editor that you can use in your missions or other people's missions. There is no "playable" content like missions or campaigns. You will need to build that yourself or find a server that is running with those mods installed already. Hope that makes sense.

If your like me quite newb.. I found one thing you can do is set up a really simple clash of blu v red into the editor and make it zeus compatible. You can then play with all your new toys(and try to learn a little more each time) - oops EDIT sorry wrong quote

• Like 1

I'm really new to gaming pcs and arma for that matter. Where can I use this mod? So far I've played campaign and briefly challenges but neither feature this mod which I downloaded off steam.

Im desperately trying to use this mod on my server with no success.  I can subscribe from steam ok and it works brilliantly as it should but when trying to add it it to my server im having problems ;(

Maybe the main addon folder has space characters in its name if it's from steam? For some server/server admin pages it is necessary to have a name without spaces, so try remove/replace to be able to load them.

• Like 1

Maybe the main addon folder has space characters in its name if it's from steam? For some server/server admin pages it is necessary to have a name without spaces, so try remove/replace to be able to load them.

Cheers fella!!  That was exactly the problem.  You'll never know how long i had been trying.

Also does anybody know how to get Tracers to work on the L85A2? I cant seem to get any of the magazines to load in ;( I like my tracers.

Must also say excellent mod.  Very well done.  

Big Downside to this is that you cannot run it on a server with verifysignatures=2 which is a MUST to ensure a safe server.  Can this be sorted somehow?  Everything else is excellent.

EDIT:  Also having problems with the Apache helicopter :(  It something to do with the refueling.  Even though its fully refueled the engine doesn't always turn on.  Definitely a bug of some kind.  Has anybody else encountered this error? 

Signature verification should still work. You only have to change the folder name, not the pbo afaik. If bisign and pbo still match it should be ok.

Signature verification should still work. You only have to change the folder name, not the pbo afaik. If bisign and pbo still match it should be ok.

I havent changed anything accept put _ where there was spaces.  If i set my server to verifysignatures=2 nobody can join, not even me

There is an error author/ is not a value, any chance of a quick fix and a replacement of the L85 with a version that works with Marksman DLC or potentially a replacement with the TRG 21 (which the most similar Arma 3 Vanilla weapon system similar to the L85A2) for the time being? 

Also the Oktor could be replaced by the Marshall as it is more similar to the VBCI which is the most likely successor to FRES UV

8 hours ago, InsultToInjury said:

Why do the vests not have any Ballistic/Explosive protection? Everything else is awesome!

Probably as this mod, was released in April 2015 and has not been updated to work with the latest release of Arma3. 

• Like 1

I know this thread is dead but i would like to know where i can get this camo pattern. I like the contrast and brightness