robj

British Armed Forces All In One Mod

Just finished the cfg and re-texturing of the new helicopter coming to the mod in the next update.

I re-textured both the body and radar copying from lots of HD photos.

2015-02-16_00003_zpszsnfjltl.jpg

2015-02-16_00004_zpsssvptb83.jpg

Now I can start work on the Ridgeback as now i have spoken to cleggy i have a green light to add it.

So far:

(Due In Next Update)

Added Otokar Arma 6x6.

Added Mk1 Apache with re-textured army skin.

Added divers and assault boat.

Changed the Special Air Service (SAS) to Special Boat Service (SBS).

Edited the texture on the woodland jackal to match better.

ToDo:

Add SR-25 Marksman Rifle.

Add British Ridgback PPV and re-texture into matching sets.

Edited by RobJ

Good stuff, although, a suggestion, I would make the Union Jack subdued rather than full color.

On the cars ?

Sorry, I forgot to say on your soldiers. Seems to stand out too much on the vests and shoulders. Great mod by the way.

Sorry, I forgot to say on your soldiers. Seems to stand out too much on the vests and shoulders. Great mod by the way.

I plan on adding some more detail into the textures so I will adjust the flags when am working on the uniforms.

Thanks for sending us the newest release again mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Forgive me if this has been asked before but, have you tried to get Burnes Armories - FV4034 Challenger 2 TES (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27205) in the mod, would be much nicer than the Leopard imo .... also as i understand you are going for the more 2035 approach? but have you thought of making a version which uses maybe 3cb units (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27201) or Stalkergbs units (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22548) for those of us who prefer the more 2000s/present day units ..... of course your mod your decision .... its great to see a mod that has everything in a single download tho, so thank you for the efforts!

Just to let you know, i have posted on your steam bugs report as yet i do not know if you are aware of this. In editor when spawning AH-7 lynx etc, i get cannot open object/bmp_p3d. after deleting all the stuff in my mission editor i found it was these helos that now do not show up, before then i was getting errors like,

(no entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/helicopters_base_f/Turrets/copilotTurret.selectionFireAnime) is any one else having similar issues?

I am subcribed to the beta on steam and its latest updates as of yesterday. Hope posting here is of some help.

"cannot open object/bmp_p3d." this is caused by having a car vehicle config with a missing

model = "mymod\mymodel.p3d"

so it defaults to the BIS bmp model it inherits from the base class

Just to let you know, i have posted on your steam bugs report as yet i do not know if you are aware of this. In editor when spawning AH-7 lynx etc, i get cannot open object/bmp_p3d. after deleting all the stuff in my mission editor i found it was these helos that now do not show up, before then i was getting errors like,

(no entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/helicopters_base_f/Turrets/copilotTurret.selectionFireAnime) is any one else having similar issues?

I am subcribed to the beta on steam and its latest updates as of yesterday. Hope posting here is of some help.

If you are also running the HMD 2.7 mod then that is what is causing the error on the armed WY-55 hellcat which is the basis for this AH-7 Lynx. Either revert to HMD 2.5 or don't use the armed Lynx and Hellcat until Gerald uploads a fix, which I have advised him of.

Hi mate no i just checked my (data folder) i do not have any mod called the HMD .2.7.

@A3MP

@ARC_NO_GP

@ASDG_Attachments

@ASR_AI3

CAF_AG_AudioPatch

@CAF_AG1.5

@CBA_A3

@Cha_Rus

@Drift_NoFatigue

@fhq_accessories

@HiddenIdentityPackV2

@hlcmods

@L85A2

@lsd_nvg

@mas

@RDS

@RHSAFRF

@RHSUSF

@ROBJ_BRITISH_ARMY_ALLINONE

@SRCW_mod

@tao_foldmap_a3

@JSRS2.2

@tf47_launchers

@trixie_britishweapons

@VTS_Weaponresting

Every time i add an AT guy he complains being out of ammo at the start its not a big problem maybe when you get a few minutes one day have a look,thank you so much for a super mod.

Hey, I don't know what the situation is with Alive devs but do you plan to get this into the Alive 'Supported Factions' any time soon. It seems pretty complete and would be a great add-on! Thanks

Ok after a brake from arma I have returned and plan on starting work on the mod soon

Every time i add an AT guy he complains being out of ammo at the start its not a big problem maybe when you get a few minutes one day have a look,thank you so much for a super mod.
I will fix this in next version :)
ok I will test and fix as needed :)
Hey, I don't know what the situation is with Alive devs but do you plan to get this into the Alive 'Supported Factions' any time soon. It seems pretty complete and would be a great add-on! Thanks
Am unfamiliar with alive so I guess I will when I no what it is ect

Nice one RobJ. This is a top quality mod. Good luck on the updates :D

I'll be hosting a BAF I&A dedicated server if anyone's interesting using this addon, along with ASR, ACE3 (when released). Blastcore and DragonFyre will be enabled.

Armaholic updated with the new version :)

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Hey Rob-did that update fix the error of no units showing up in editor and unable to play your missions that used it?

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

I'm really glad you added a SR-25.I didn't know BAF used them?is it just SAS/SBS?I don't mind either way as I really like that rifle.Thanks Robj

Armaholic updated with the new version :)