fritogotlayed

[SP\MP] Dynamic Universal War System - Rebirth

First thank you so much for continuing support for this mission.

Question: Would it be possible for the AI to be able to revive you when you go down as I play SP using the LAN

hello, this is good Update of DUWS!

my requests:

- setting of using all addon vehicles. (player/ Friends/ Enemys)

I absolutely love the DUWS mission and related modifications. I look forward to the ongoing development of rebirth and I'm super impressed with what's already been implemented.

Since everyone is throwing out suggestions I have one myself:

Close combat options. Something along the lines of the CQB module for ALiVE is what I'm thinking. The option to turn on enemies occupying the buildings and structures inside of the enemy zones. Not full occupation, but enough to make you have to sweep the installations.

Can we have the *.pbo file to use it with other terrains?

Is it possible to save game playing it in SP mode?

Edited by D4NI3L3

hello, this is good Update of DUWS!

my requests:

- setting of using all addon vehicles. (player/ Friends/ Enemys)

Seconded. It'd be awesome to see a version of this that supports RHS Escalation.

Suggestion: it would be nice if you could choose sides to play with or versus!!

Hey,

I still got the problem the settings for view distance disappear after a few minutes in MP. After starting a mission everything is fine but then...

Using a mod for view distance do not help. It disappears too, it disappears from the action menu.

But (!) with DUWS Unofficial 1.22 there are no problems.

Anyway, the module for reinitialize supports is missing...

Best regards and thank you very much.

Hello all. I recently joined the ranks of Arma 3 players and I am loving this mission. Is it still being worked on or is it finished?

My pc slows down to a crawl after placing three fobs!

Thanks RedeyeX

Any news on the dedicated server update? I have been looking into the init file and changing all to isServer that was ismultiplayer. Does anyone know what other files need updates? Thanks

Hello, how can I load the one from Github into the arma 3 editor? Because what I did is put all the files into a DUWS-R.altis but a message pops "files are read only" and the next i tried to copy all the files from the source folder into the DUWS-R.altis folder but I cannot start the game because the start button from the dialog box cannot be seen.. please help anyone? thank you...

Hello, how can I load the one from Github into the arma 3 editor? Because what I did is put all the files into a DUWS-R.altis but a message pops "files are read only" and the next i tried to copy all the files from the source folder into the DUWS-R.altis folder but I cannot start the game because the start button from the dialog box cannot be seen.. please help anyone? thank you...

Eo,

a missing Preview button in the editor would mean that there is no playable/player unit.

Another thing might be that the folder must be in the MPMissions folder instead of the Missions folder. Then you have to open the Multiplayer, host a lan server and call the mission from there. (I am not sure if that could be really a reason, but at least a little hint)

The link to the Github page gave me a 404. 

the same :(