Thales

MINIDAYZ News

Hello survivors! You may think that MINIDAYZ died, but we are still alive and growing! At the moment we are collecting players feedback and preparing update 1.2.0 that will contain some great features like crafting, default item slot (now when you're naked you will be able to pick and use items), new loot wearing out system and more. We'll say more about this update soon!

tumblr_nifu0yYhwJ1ty99roo1_400.png

When did you finish update? Do you know when you probably finish??

I am sorry my English isn't very good.

Beacouse i can't play and i thing it is because you are working on it :)

Hello Elvis! This update will be released soon but the game is already fully playable on our site here: https://dayz.com/minidayz You have to create a BI account and log in to claim the game. After that you can play. If you have any troubles with the process please contact me or: (support@bistudio.com)

The patch 1.2.0 for MINIDAYZ is finally here! Explore new features such as chopping down trees and fixing damaged items. We're also introducing crafting so now you can create new items and weapons! But beware because there are more nasty zombies now and some can be pretty fast and dangerous. Enjoy your stay in Chernarus.

minidayz_120_update.jpg

I really enjoy this game, but can I suggest a few things? First off the bandit AI is way OP. I usually die to a bandit because they see me way before I see them. EVERY bandit is always armed with unlimited ammo. Finding a firearm is very difficult. I can run around the map and find ammo for days, but finding a gun is few and far in between. I would really like to see a multiplayer without any AI players. I believe this game would be GREAT as a tablet or phone game. Other than that great job. I hope you guys keep this game going!!

Hi live4ree! Thanks for ideas and we're really glad that you like the game. We definitely won't abandon the game and we're working on some new things that we hope you will enjoy quite a bit. Can't talk about anything specific right now but we'll let you know soon. ;)

I have a few ideas what you can bring in the patch

1.water station ... it would be like .. collecting berries ... just you get no item and fill up your thirst a little bit ... so you need to drink more times.

2.collecting wood by cutting down trees with axe ... the outstanding trees must be dynamic

3.making it a multiplayer game and present it on steam ... it will boom like hell! $$$

4.bringing in cantines and bottles to collecting water ..

5.running faster ...

6. animals ... so they would be like npcs just walking and stand for a while ... and if you kill them they drop meat and pelt

or... you need to cut them off with a knife.

7. cars .. hmm.. i dont know .. how this will be realized ...but it would be great .. but just go the classic way with the v2s pickup

have a great day and i love your game!

Hi Peter! Thanks for ideas. We're working on some new ideas and we'll talk about them soon. About number 2 - you can already do that. You can chop down single trees and obtain several types of wood from them.

Play with friends in 7 days.

11109152_550195535120247_5198022438328298907_n.png?oh=2449f1be311a7139541601d984707396&oe=55DC8BC4

Survival will never be the same! You can now band(it) together with your friends in the harsh and zombie-infested Chernarus in MINIDAYZ multiplayer! Join one of the official servers, supporting up to 20 players - or host your own server, and invite your friends to play directly. Enlist today for the real DayZ mini-experience, available for FREE exclusively on the Bohemia Interactive Store!

Hello survivors! You may think that MINIDAYZ died, but we are still alive and growing! At the moment we are collecting players feedback and preparing update 1.2.0 that will contain some great features like crafting, default item slot (now when you're naked you will be able to pick and use items), new loot wearing out system and more. We'll say more about this update soon!

A.The thin amount of materials regenerating I believe is too low, and thats when playing with 4 other people, think of when this game gets popular.

B.With melee weapons, the range isn't given, and would be great to know.

C. Can cars be more frequent?

D. In real life you need water in 3 days before you are just...yeah, well in this game, 1/2 a day will kill you.

F. Night: its too long, and is impossible to live through due to the length, And light sources(see G Part 4)

G. Resources:

1. you usually find either weapons, tools, ammo or food, water and it is hard to do without both of them

2. Weapons should be more abundant, in Dayz they are very abundant

3. Add a store(s), and currency so you can buy resources like guns and bullets, and even food

4. Lights, you either get em or you dont, they dont spawn often enough

Over all, please just have things respawn quicker

thank you so much for reading this

I was wondering if there are plans in the future for a Android/iOs version, many more people would play if it had one. As for the game, its pretty much playable, a few moments the player will get stuck on doors or when getting the items dropped after you died they will get locked on the ground and the game seems a bit too hard for me on mp, but in general its an amazing game and i hope more and more people will get to play this.

EDIT: I've just checked and everything seems fixed on the 1.2 version in the singleplayer, but getting stuck on doors maybe could still happen due to connection.

Edited by RicardoRuiz1822

Respawned near bunker and church town, at Narva. Found heli crash: L85 24 bullets, assault vest and grenade, next i went to Police station and i found weapon cleaning kit, L85 98 %. Next i went to prison and i found Gorka e military helmet with visor. But before i found shovel in bunker. I had to use T-shirt to bandage myself, I have got jeans...

Well hope i won't die.

Good luck to you guys!

just stared playing minidayz but no one to play with on multiplayer, guess i am to late, cant wait for dayz to come out on xbox one. 

Hello I'm an old time dayz player and I love this game and I love the mobile version but my only request is that you add vehicles doesn't have to be helicopters like in the game but cars or a military vehicle will do thanks

Best dev team! 

Hoping you guys could respond, i'm in love with this game on ios, playing ours on end.. Anyway, one issue, although i would really love it when mini-dayz would grow bigger ofc, the thing which bothers me is the difficulty, novice, a cake walk.. However, i'm trying to unlock the characters, but trying for days now on regular but it's just not doable, i run into a bandit survivor and i'm done for. I love a hardcore experience, but this it's a bit extreme imo atm. Maybe something to look into? Would't mind to pay for some iap for the effort! Anyway, great work on this piece of art! Keep it up!!