Sign in to follow this  
francis

No Action for object from Terrain Builder

Hi, I had created a new Map , but Actually i got a problem. If i put any object directly on Terrain builder ,then i pack thats to PBO , the building have no action to open or close doors , and this is strange, all door are opened without any action

I'am using mikero tools when i open the setup of pboProject i see the path to config for land_XXX class then i add all path of the config building using in my map . Nothing work i see a building with all open doors. the second choice was added that from editor or directly from ingame via debug consol, and the building work correctly i have test with some of my own new building and some from arma 3 building but they had same problem

i see a post talking about the same problem than me but the BIS DEV saying maybe the binarize tool are the problem i have open some file from "temp folder" to see if any error are occured . i though that mikero tool wont allow me to binarize some building properly in option of pboproject i have a check case in the 3 following :

sign pbo

full build

check external

if anyone could help me and this is a little video to show you my map , changed water , 40km X 40km new roads with intersection all are Work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwCNgpDPHYI

so in the land_XXX area you added p:\a3?

also do you have a p drive set up properly? Im guessing since your using pboproject you do but its still worth asking

for the test i have place the hospital from arma 3 , the Land_XXX area was : P:\a3\structures_f\Dominants\Hospital . i dont have test with only p:\a3 , maybe thats the problem i gonna try it , and maybe i got mistake when i extracted the arma3 addons to P:\a3 as i remember the end of the "long process" had created a mistake but thats over 1 years and i dont have touch this part after because all worked good untill i see the object without action only when i place it on terrain builder

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

lol , well now i am completly confused . i have try in setup of mikero tools Land_XXX class area with p:\a3 and i cannot binarize the map with this lign ,after if i clear the p:\a3 and let this zone empty then i can binarize and now object have action , its really strange , so i have to let that empty? , because i really though it is my a3 folder in the "P drive" have someting wrong inside im pretty sure

Well before I help further you need to rerun mikeros arma3p. Using a p drive from a year ago means you are using old code and models. Please rerun to get the latest updated pbos

ah ! i see some new update for mikero tools :P when the process will end i will retry and let you know what news

some news look like better now arma3p installed without any error :) but some other bad news my buldozer get error :

No entry 'config.bin/cfgDifficulties/Recruit/Flags.ExtendetInfoType' and another one Shader not valid (mismatch of exe and data ?)

and then the pop-up window external viewer . attach failed . No viewer found

after i reinstall all tools from mikero i have copied the 4 file physX.dll and 2 other file from steam ( steam_appid.txt and steamclient.dll) and open the option in object builder to see the path of the buldozer but thats was good path and mod im confuse i could try to open with "cmd" the buldozer but its pain to do it all time i want to open object

Edited by francis

now im stuck, external viewer is not found , i have reinstalled the tools , and i checked if some file was missing in the game root i followed the method to installs buldozer on bi wiki from tom 48 ( copied 4 physX dll , also the steamapi.txt and the steam_api.dll copied the exe of the game and renamed it as buldozer , open the option file from object builder setting this : P:\buldozer.exe -buldozer -window -cfg=p:\buldozer.cfg i have open the buldozer.cfg and its same than thas was some week ago without any problem. tryed to open steamtools and then click on Dev P set as Default and run it waited 2 minute but when i open object builder from steam tools thats writed a pop-up : Buldozer may not work:Missing file (s) : buldozer.exe, but in arma 3 root i had copied the arma3.exe then i pasted it to P drive and to steamtool root and then i rename all them to buldozer.exe . normally i have a buldozer.exe maybe i do someting wrong but the game dont find this programme

Ah ! :) finally today buldozer work fine i gonna try now with the new update for arma3p to see if the Land_XXX Class area with p:\a3

Edited by francis