Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Woohoo, money

And now it's gone.

I just bought a MSI ULTRA2 KT333 MB, a XP 2200+ and 512 MB DDR RAM. And now i'm broke again sad.gif.

But now i have the right computer for my GF4 Ti4600. WOOHOO. biggrin.giftounge.gif

Now i will try Resistance on high detail. On my old CPU (MSI Turbo2 133 wth thunderbird 1400 and 385 MB SDRAM in run like shite on high detail sad.gif

Anybody else had this. Oh wel, i will try it now smile.gif

Was pay day for me also and i got a 25p hour more pay rise! biggrin.gif

I cant play resistance on high detail with my 1.2 Tbird, 780 something mbs of RAM and my Geforce 4 Ti4200 sad.gif

This sucks man. I tried also medium and it was choppy all the way. But low runs good. Also when i set the view distance on very very far, i can only choose low detail. Oh well, it's the game play that counts, not the graphics.

im sure i read somewhere that Resistance had computers of next year in mind confused.gif

if so, thats basically saying that theres currently nothing ...or not much... out there that can handle the graphics on full yet. I mean, most people i know only run on low, medium at most due to their specs not being high enough (my tiny 1.2tbird, 256sdram and Kyro2 4500 struggles on low sometimes sad.gif )

OFP is funny, I just added 256 more rambus, and I put in a MSI GeForce4 TI4600 last week and my autodetect hasn't moved out side of 10 numbers...

I have XP 2200+, GF4 4600 and 1gb of ram and i still can't play resistance on very high detail. tounge.gif

Anyways. I have all settings at max except terrain detail tounge.gifbiggrin.gif Very high looks ugly anyways.

When you dig up old threads without anything really substantive to add, generally the only thing that gets accomplished is the closing of the thread.