Sign in to follow this  
macusercom

Advice for creating your real face in ArmA 3

I finally decided to try to create my own face in ArmA 3, but not just any face, but my own face. I've already found the original template and edited a little bit. Eyes, ears and the front face are no problem at all, but the side is.

I'd need to somehow create a 3D model of my head and get it to 2D. When capturing my cheek, I get some serious colour issues and problems with the angle.

I have enough skills to edit a little, but not to correct the roundness of my face.

Any ideas on how I could do it? BTW I'm using Gimp.

Moreover, is there another face.jpg with your skin colour or arms and so on like in A2? I could only find the face including eyes, ears and mouth.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

That's definitely a negative. After applying my custom face, it looked awesome. Only the body colour remained the same and was very dark.

I think the problem is the unnatural colour and mine is perfectly normal. So mine works and I will definitely use it. However, I had to blur a lot of texture to get a good face and I'd like not to blur it, which is the reason why this thread exists.

Ok, so the thing you're searching for is 360 face or panorama face. It doesn't work very well with the iPhone or any similar automatic panorama apps, but it works with stitching.

Maybe I can do this or I'll hire someone. At least I know how to do this ;)