Sign in to follow this  
redarmy

Deadzone and crosshair inconsistent

So i play in third person when not in veihicles,I never used crosshairs as i liked a little challenge in aim.

However iv now started using deadzone(on highest setting,almost) and iv noticed that the crosshairs position is not accurate to where your pointing when wide on deadzone.

Is this normal,a bug or something else?

Not sure what you mean,everythime i aim my crosshair at something,then zoom in,the aim ends up pointing left and down of where crosshair was

I meant this:

Otherwise, I don't know, try submitting a feedback ticket with screenshots. of the problem.

I meant this:

Otherwise, I don't know, try submitting a feedback ticket with screenshots. of the problem.

Cheers man,

but i beleive in that video whats happening is the addaptive crosshair coming into play.(i think)

Iv got mine disabled anyway

You can disable the moving crosshair in the options.

Edited by Toysoldier

That feature existed since OFP and has been considered garbage by nearly everyone. Not sure why it's still in for ARMA3. ._.

Mod i recommend for Crosshair deadzone

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22435

I meant this:

Not a bug, the crosshairs are actually aiming at the boulder in front of the guy, why they move further out when he moves the gun,

if you tried the same thing, you would end up shooting the boulder in front of you.

Mod i recommend for Crosshair deadzone

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22435

Not a bug, the crosshairs are actually aiming at the boulder in front of the guy, why they move further out when he moves the gun,

if you tried the same thing, you would end up shooting the boulder in front of you.

Thanks Gunter

i have used that mod since day one however.So its not fixing my issue.But it is great in what it does