Look so nice, this skin and 2 M134 for the crews gunner :bounce3:

Great, we need definitely more Vietnam era stuff :ok:

This pack is great!

Good job!

I just noticed some small things, is it intentional that the UH1Y + UH1Ns run out of fuel after about 1 h in the air?

They have a to high fuel consumption in my opinion.

just wanted to ask.

+ a little request, is it possible to show the observers view on the MFDs in the UH1Y? (seen in RHS)

I deliberately reduced the fuel capacity to make helicopter maintenance an important factor when using the helicopters.

I focus on keeping the mfd as basic as possible.

The source files are available on the first page. You are welcome to modify them to your own likings. :)

Open the helicopter config-file and look for:

fuelCapacity = 250;

Just increase the number and you will get more fuel.

The mfd is in its own file named: BH_MFD. Just replace it with your own version.

Hey GrumpyRhino, really been liking this mod; though I have found a small issue. You may or may not be aware of it but, I just wanted to make sure you knew about it.

The AH-1's main rotor collision is lower than the actual blade, this means if a vehicle of decent size drives under the main rotor while the heli is on (but not touching it) and someone is in it, the main rotor freezes and becomes damaged, this isn't a huge issue but it can become a problem for very low flying. The Bell 412, the UH-1Ys and some of the UH-1Ns seem to have the same issue.

Anyway, I know you've been working on a new pack with imported TKOH resources, so I'm not sure what you plan to do with this pack and, this isn't a huge issue.

Thanks and keep up the great work!  :)

Rhino, any chance of updating this for AFM like the Hueys in your medium utility pack? These Hueys have better models and other advantages that the medium utility ones do not.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Rhino, any chance of updating this for AFM like the Hueys in your medium utility pack? These Hueys have better models and other advantages that the medium utility ones do not.

Thanks.

+1

We would really appreciate an AFM addition!

Hi there. 

I used this mod for the first time today due to the release of the Unsung 3.0 Alpha. It's epic and I would like to continue to do so.

I would very much like to use this helicopter pack to play with a group of people in the next week or so and I am trying to sign it on my server. However, the key doesn't appear to sign the mod properly.

Is there an updated key available I could use? 

The dropbox link provides me with one that doesn't seem to work.

Thank you for your time!

First of all, good work on an amazing pack.

I seem to be having an issue though.

The AI doesn't seem to be able to fly the choppers in this mod very well.  They can get them off the ground, but then seem to only be able to climb and sort-of hover.  There's a bit of wobbling, it seems like the AI's having issues working out how to control the chopper without it falling out of the sky.