Fixing the loadouts that were broken with some patch a while ago was a lot tougher than I thought.

Turns out I had used a slightly different and probably strange method of using proxies. Decided to redo my system to match the standard way of doing this.

So an Update is on it's way.

I tested the targeting too and it works fine with my current unreleased version. Could be because of some changes I did while fixing the loadouts.

I sat in a plane with an AI Pilot. Activated the pointer, switched to lgb and managed to target it. Also was able to steer the AI pilot with my laserpointer. It would try to follow the dot.

Should be ready this weekend. Maybe you can test and see if the update will work for you Raptor.

• Like 5

Fixing the loadouts that were broken with some patch a while ago was a lot tougher than I thought.

Turns out I had used a slightly different and probably strange method of using proxies. Decided to redo my system to match the standard way of doing this.

So an Update is on it's way.

I tested the targeting too and it works fine with my current unreleased version. Could be because of some changes I did while fixing the loadouts.

I sat in a plane with an AI Pilot. Activated the pointer, switched to lgb and managed to target it. Also was able to steer the AI pilot with my laserpointer. It would try to follow the dot.

Should be ready this weekend. Maybe you can test and see if the update will work for you Raptor.

Great to see this is still being work on

Here it is.

I've lost track of my version numbering, so I call it v 1.00

download Version 1.00

have fun!

Changelog:

-repaired proxies

• Like 2

Looking great - but i see there are a .bisign but where do i find the .bikey so it can be enjoyed on my server :)

it should be in the zip file, in a folder called serverkey.

Same if you download it from steam. At least it should be

Can you pls recheck - there are no folder called server key - i also tried to download your Camel mod as i would assume you would use same key for all your mods, but it also lacks a server key.

Also the download on Armaholic says "Signed:No"

Did you download the zip file in the post on this page?

The main page/armaholic/six download links have not been updated yet.

You can also get it if you download the addon from steam

EDIT: I've added a Link to my server key in my signature

Ahh i see now - the armaholic links i used are quite old - ill just wait for them to be updated or get from steam.

Sorry for not checking that out myself - looking forward to try out that su beast in mp :)

No problem. You are welcome. I used to be a bit lazy adding the keys to my addons.

in future releases I will be sure to always add : )

I really love your plane but I wish you could use something like GPS targeting as well. Also when changing from pilot to gunner , lock on target, bomb target you can't go back to pilot which is quite sad. Can you make this change ?

I really love your plane but I wish you could use something like GPS targeting as well. Also when changing from pilot to gunner , lock on target, bomb target you can't go back to pilot which is quite sad. Can you make this change ?

All you have to press Lshift and F to change the gunners weapon, target the vehicle/aircraft you want the gunner to shoot and the press LSHIFT+RMB to get the gunner to fire 

All you have to press Lshift and F to change the gunners weapon, target the vehicle/aircraft you want the gunner to shoot and the press LSHIFT+RMB to get the gunner to fire 

I was thinking more of to be able to fix camera on target and bombing the target with LGB.. There is no camera for pilot so you can't manually laser target to a target and the follow the bomb from the camera until impact. If you choose gunner there is no way you can go back to the piliot seat.

Yes that is odd. I am absolutely sure I was able to switch seats back and forth a few months ago. I am so sure because I worked on that for days on my AN-2.

In the AN-2 I can't switch back and forth anymore either. So either my memory is faulty or it just doesn't work anymore. It might work in a plane without any other players/AI in it though.

I was thinking more of to be able to fix camera on target and bombing the target with LGB.. There is no camera for pilot so you can't manually laser target to a target and the follow the bomb from the camera until impact. If you choose gunner there is no way you can go back to the piliot seat.

yah, a targeting system would be great for bombs, like the one used on Firewills F16

I was waiting for this plane for so long, i didnt know it exist, great job! Is there any chance for compatibility for RHS Escalation (to show it on Russian side)? Sorry if it was already asked...

maybe m,ake sure you get in as gunner then swap to pilot, as if you dont localise the turret scripts can fail or act weirdly.

not used this myself, but we have similar stuff in A2.

Also was able to steer the AI pilot with my laserpointer. It would try to follow the dot.

yes hilarious isn't it? In A2 when i was flying the same bird with same function I was having a job targeting in test phase, then realised the AI was following the pointer like a cat chasing a laser dot.... he even flew into trees and houses many times while chasing the dot lol

Now with this update the mod is working perfectly with the laser-guided bombs, this is a masterpiece, one more time thank you very much for your work sabre !

If some of you are using the mod ACE, you will have to disable it (at least I had to) in order to use the guided bombs because ACE replace them with unguided ones, this is strange but @sabre will probably do something to prevent that. :)

yah, a targeting system would be great for bombs, like the one used on Firewills F16

I just added that same TGP to this jet but I couldn't find the laser lock by pilot. However it's better than nothing. At least you may lase a target and watch it explode.

Just follow this topic and wait for it:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/169324-release-script-tgp-targeting-pod-for-air-vehicles/?p=2942404

Releasing the source files. Feel free to use for learning or for your projects.

Link is in first post.

• Like 2

Releasing the source files. Feel free to use for learning or for your projects.

Link is in first post.

Are you not developing this further?

I will work on it from time to time. 

The source files are there to help fellow modders so they can include it in their projects easier

• Like 1