feel free to add what you like ;)

I ask you only to respect all the credits

mission updated !

mission updated !

- enemy reinforcements changed to infinite

- increased spawn distance

- fixed errors in faction blacklist

developer note:

I am not happy with Leights OPFOR as enemies, will soon replace them with the Insurgents from RHS Escalation.

Made a little addon that allows them to be used with ALiVE. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-%28AFRF-and-USAF%29-Release-0-3-5-%28UPDATED%29&p=2865090&viewfull=1#post2865090

Depends on you guys, if you prefer have Leights OPFOR as enemy I will release this as a separate Mission.

the Insurgents from RHS Escalation are looking amazing ;)

new note:

decided to leave mission units as they are, will release in future a new mission using the units mentioned above !

Edited by maquez
new developers note

mission updated !

25.01.2015 - updated for Leights OPFOR Pack v0.6

don't forget to update your Leights OPFOR Pack to version 0.6

Edited by maquez

mission updated

update for Leights OPFOR Pack v 0.7

mission updated

fixed incorrect entry in AI Commander

mission updated

balanced profiled units, decreased CQB units, increased regular units

mission updated

changed revive

for now I will not add any CSE medic and or AGM modules

feel free to add it by yourself but be aware that removing the missions revive will break some functionality

I'm not a friend of mission's that needs a ton of addons ;)

I'll try to update your Version to AGM.

Is it enough to set the ReviveEnable class in your description.ext from default=1 to Default=0 to disable the whole revive function ?

Or do i had to change other things ?

Edited by Neodyn

that's correct only thing you have to do is set it to default=0

so that revive is disabled each time you start mission

Any chance we'll be seeing a version with CAF Aggressors instead of Leights OPFOR pack? I'd attempt to switch it myself but would break it and result to drinking away my sorrows. :D

don't think so I'm not a friend of missions which depend on a ton of addons

and when I look at his future dependencies for his addon I have to say no way, sorry

btw update soon all of my missions await some stuff get's fixed first from addons used

Edited by maquez

mission updated

ALiVE updated to latest version

revive updated to latest version

disabled fatigue applied after revive

UAV Vehicles added

amount of armored vehicles is just too high. Faced like 4 IFV and 2 tanks at the same time...

this mission is multiplayer best played in a well organized team!

btw did a mistake with the UAV's will correct asap

small update

fixed not working UAV's

Will this mission have any conflicts with AGM?

Never found any, but only played couple of rounds.

information:

mission will work with RHS Escalation version 0.3.6

no update needed

mission updated

removed obsolete Virtual Ammobox System (VAS)

briefing overhauled

bugfixes

Hey maquez,

we have been going through quite alot of testing this weekend. Talking 20hours+, on a dedi, with mainly a group between 6-8 players.

Recruitment disabled

Revive disabled - used AGM instead

Everything worked quite well and we enjoyed it a lot!

Though, of course (it's ArmA :D) we encountered a couple of issues as well. Those are not always technical, some just didnt appeal to us.

1. Bugged Cache

There was one bugged cache. We found multiple intel items and they all pointed to the very southwest corner of the map.

We sweeped the area from a heli and on foot for about 30 minutes, six people searching. No cache there.

2. Hint upon destroying cache

We were missing a hint when a cache is destroyed. As it is right now, you blow the cache and wonder why nothing happens,

while you do get a hint when you find intel. Just a little confusing, no big deal.

3. Vehicles in hangars, bad choice of spawn points

The planes and drones tend to blow up upon entering them, which in case of the A-10 leads to destruction of the hangar, thus again, destroying the A-10 and so on.

I recommend moving the A-10 outside the hangar, or blocking damage to said building. In case of the drones: I think they blow up due to objects too close to them when they start up.

The RHS A-10 does it because... Arma...

Similar problem with the UGVs, the are under a roof and the Drone AI seems to have problems driving out, especially with the boxes etc. nearby.

4. Enemy Tanks

The spawning system and the AI Virtualisation work flawless! But there are some problems concerning balancing.

We came across a lot of tank groops, mainly on the streets. The tanks were usually in pairs. Two T-72s pack hell of a punch.

Same goes for the BTRs and BRDMs. We encountered a situation in Timurkalai with 6 or more tanks against us.

Even making use of the CAS-module we got our asses ripped off.

TL;DR: In general, too many armored vehicles when playing as infantry - like rlex wrote earlier.

5. Baserape

The enemy atttacked the base at least 5-6 times while we played. Mainly it were just single motorized groups but once,

we came across a massive tank raid, talking about 6 vehicles here.

There seems to be no AI-driven base defense, and the enemy seems to keep sending reinforcements.

They do not only attack players when they see 'em, but mainly aim for the UAVs and UGVs, which leads to large amounts of unnessecary explosions.

Two possibilities:

I. stop the enemy AI from going for the base completely

II. Add a bit of base defense

6. Unrestricted arsenal

It would be nice to restrict the available things in the arsenal box to BLUFOR-gear. This prevents that players run around in foreign camo/gear and get rekt by their own mates,

due to recognition issues. Not a problem when playing with a clan, but for public servers for sure. Wrong uniform? - BOOM -

7. Loy Manara Objective

Is there a way to remove Loy Manara as "red objective zones"? We cleared it twice with extreme caution until i found out its in the blacklistmarker.

8. CAS

Maybe it would make sense to replace the CAS-support-helicopter by an A-10. The chopper is not as powerful against armor.

9. Arty

We noticed that the support artillery (I think it was Bravo 2-1?) drove west (heading roughly to chak chack). They stopped in the middle of nowhere instead of comfortably staying within the base.

Don't know if its on purpose. Also we noticed they are not that precise. We ordered a couple of rounds on armored targets, but they missed by 50+ meters.

In general i must really say that all of us loved the mission.

Total oldschool insurgency feeling.

But please - try to do something against the excessive amount of armor!

FYI - we added the ALiVE civilian placement and civilian population modules to the mission,

worked great and added a lot to the feeling

If you like, i would really appreciate to talk about this mission with you. Maybe in Teamspeak or so? PM me if interested.

Keep up the good work! Greetings from

niCe Kühl

and the german niCe-Team Multigaming e.V.

Edited by nICe_Kuehl
Added 3 issues.

Have a question,only the"AFRF vs Leights OPFOR" version in your googledrive had been updated or all the versions had been updated too?