help!

1)want to try and use this mod but I can't get the armaholics link to work - therefore I downloaded the pbo from front page do I just need to drop this into an addon folder within say a @kio folder and it should work?

2)bizarrely I keep on getting a missing file "kio susat scope" error message (before I install the new version) - this appears to be related to a previous one of his mods I guess ?- but I have uninstalled all his content including a older version of the L85 mod any ideas on how I can get rid of this message - I notice kio did do a susat mod long time ago but can't seem the download it.......might be related to this?

Doom_Sharpe, the white outlines have been fixed for some time....

@Mac1, there was no susat in this release what so ever, that error is coming from an older version, you've obviously missed something. :)

Will you be publishing a polishing update soon Kiory or are you working on other projects atm?

Kiory is working on a lot of other projects and wont be coming back to his L85 pack from what he told me the other day. Which is a shame, but because Kiory's a legend, its open source, so someone else can always polish it up.

Have you guys been living under a rock? The polished release was out bloody ages ago.

Have you guys been living under a rock? The polished release was out bloody ages ago.

I was thinking about the sight clipping with vests (which I attempted to fix however moving the position of the sight on the rail did not fix it), the UGL variant having the ladder stuck up constantly and a few minor details in regards to the Elcan from the images posted by others in the thread. It seems however 3CB may have this all under hand haha.

kiory thanks for the reply!

1)actually installed a few of your older mods (through steam workshop and manually) but I am pretty sure I would have deleted them all (unless you have some of your older L85's in some gun pack such as CUP?) if not what "@....." folder name might you have been using so I can try and delete the mod that is causing the error? (its really annoying as it keeps popping up throughout the game but the game still plays - seems to refer to a missing entry for Kio susat in some .cfg file!)

2)Also really strange I downloaded and installed the L85v3 pbo - and a can see a few L85's in my virtual arsenal (I have numerous weapon packs installed) but the only one that has "kiory" as the author is a bright pink one?? (there is another one that allows you to attach a SUSAT scope but it gives no authors name! - the pink seems not to have any susat style scope)

@Mac1

Ahh, it's quite possibly from CUP as I did give them permission to include it, among other packs... so that could be the issue.

As for the author thing, I must of missed it, I'll be updating the pack for bipods and such once the DLC rolls out, so I'll sort it out then, thanks for letting me know.

Off Topic threads removed, please don't stray from the topic. - Thanks

KIORY thanks for the reply

1)will try and remove the CUP mod and see if it kills the error - out of interest if I install your susat mod (I can see you made one sometime ago) is this likely to solve the missing susat message from the cup mod?

2)Obvious question! which version of the L85 are yours and included in the v3 (obviously know about the pink one) - also can't seem to select a susat scope with any of them?(I thought the British Army used this ?) and that you had modelled it?

None of the L85's in the V3 release accept the susat scope, I've already explained why.

kiory thanks got it!

also noob question have been trying to download some of your older stuff using the multiupload.nl link you post and I keep on getting to a screen to download something called ilivid(which have no interest in downloading) but I can get never get past it to the actual download file - any ideas? (also I realise some of your stuff is on armaholics but am having trouble downloading from there also).......any help appreciated?

Hello kiory, great mod love the amount of detail put in. Is a bayonet going to be included in future release?

Good tidings to you and your cat.

Thanks for the mod, it is stupendous.

I'd would love to see #bipods implemented with it at some point if it was possible :D

What are your thoughts on the SA80 bipod which pops out of the foregrip? Is it possible to achieve in Arma? I was a little disappointed that it wasn't released in vanilla Arma since the Mk200 already had it on the model before bipods.

Anyway thanks!

What are your thoughts on the SA80 bipod which pops out of the foregrip? Is it possible to achieve in Arma? I was a little disappointed that it wasn't released in vanilla Arma since the Mk200 already had it on the model before bipods.

Like this?

Its definitely possible, just depends as to whether Kiory has moved on to other projects or decides to revisit the L85s.

Yes! Exactly like that!

I think animation of a pop out foregrip is a bit ambitious to hope for but some bipod support would be great in the future for these rifles. (It does already work pretty well but with clipping ect)

It would be great to see it updated sometime as its such a high quality model already.

I've seen pics of his next project (a new drone!) and it looks phenomenal but adding bipods to the l85 would be nice sometime :-D

Like this?

Its definitely possible, just depends as to whether Kiory has moved on to other projects or decides to revisit the L85s.

If you watch Kiorys stream he was working on doing exactly this when Marksman DLC came out. Not sure if he finished it or not but I know he was having some issues with it.

OP are you going to add the L86 variant? Or is this just going to be the l85?

If someone has the source files, can they please reupload them?

I have source files from the 20th of February. Not sure if they are the most recent but i can upload them if you want.

@Kiory - amazing work, mate! Really, really outstanding stuff!

I have source files from the 20th of February. Not sure if they are the most recent but i can upload them if you want.

That will do.