Probably the eye position, which I forgot about tbh, I'll sort that in the next update today.

The eye positions are the scopes issue, not the weapons. As those look like the MRCO (or similar 'stock' scope), the only thing you can do to combat it is move the scope proxy position forward. This in turn causes further issues as depending on its current positioning you may not have room to move it forward.

I'm well aware that it's the eye position on the scope, which is what I was referring to.

I will figure out something.

Love the L85A2 Kiory! However I've handled the L85A2 with cadets and what not and from what I remember the animation is slightly wrong. What should happen is...

Upon realizing the magazine is empty.

1. Change the magazine from an empty magazine to a fresh one.

2. Since the cocking handle is already locked to the rear, one needs to operate the bolt release catch which will send the cocking handle forward. The bolt release catch is the square button on the left side of the weapon, it needs to be pushed down (not in like a button would!) with usually the thumb of the left hand.

3. The cocking handle should now be fully forward and should be karate chopped with the pinky finger striking the back of the cocking handle. That is known as the forward assist.

4. Carry on firing.

I think in the interest of gameplay, it would be unwise to include the button press as well as the karate chop, would take too bloody long.

Thanks for taking the time to finish this off Kiory! Is the colour of the LLM changing at all, think it should be slightly less brown.

this needs to appear in other mods :O omg thats an awesome model

with permission obviously

Ahh wonderful Master K. Been waiting for me Beloved 85 to have a make over.

A significant problem I have noticed is that when using your Elcan with STKR's vests and backpacks there is significant clipping which does not happen with any other 3D scopes. I have taken some images and placed them below (it only happens in crouched/prone).

Crouched:

http://i.imgur.com/RlbntcC.jpg (314 kB) http://i.imgur.com/Bmchfc0.jpg

Prone:

http://i.imgur.com/W7Ruewb.jpg (329 kB) http://i.imgur.com/vK60DAZ.jpg

This is not only limited to the STKR vests, it ocurs with the CTRG and most of the other standard kit. It also happens with most of the scopes. Some pics below in different stances/movements:

Knelt in zoom

Lower Knelt stance

Lower Prone Stance

Moving forward whilst crouched and viewing the Red dot CQB

look forward to your next update

Thanks for taking the time to finish this off Kiory! Is the colour of the LLM changing at all, think it should be slightly less brown.

You're right mate - the LLM is coyote brown (slightly different shade from the daniel defense RIS system and grip-pod, but only slightly).

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

I think in the interest of gameplay, it would be unwise to include the button press as well as the karate chop, would take too bloody long.

@Kiory - forward assist technically isn't required as the A2 springs are plenty strong although it is part of the drill. If the animation was fast then could be done. In a panic with an easy to access mag and a dump pouch a full reload with forward assist can take as little as 4s - actually faster than with an armalite as you don't need to take your right hand away from the pistol grip.

@Kiory - Hi mate. Got some photos from work for you - particularly the reticule for the Elcan is wrong tumblr_nil5i9YP2G1qj6ugyo1_500.jpg - Illumination wise there are three modes with various brightnesses - entire reticule glows red, very centre of the cross glows red or off.

You can see there is a circular cooling recess in the ris system where the trigger guard cuts into it.

Also there is a red screw bottom left of the optic - indicating DFT (don't f**kin touch).

Also there is a little bit of thick polymer string holding the battery cap onto the sight - would be good to see it implemented and an open dust cover would be lovely!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1fs3ly2dw3rbo06/AABpAm3RaQh3hxSWwqMv0eK0a?dl=0

There you go mate - best source material in the world there #firsthand.

Edited by poacher
more info answered.

just a quick question: the link in the first post for the bikey is a link to a bisign. is it only me or did something get mixed up somewhere?!

Hi Kiory.

Great addon; absolutely beautiful. I have one small error to report: The weights of all the variants of this weapon are out, they register as even lighter than a pistol.

What specific parts do you want fixed Doom? I have a version somewhere that is working just fine.

Great mod. Thank you for this. :D

What specific parts do you want fixed Doom? I have a version somewhere that is working just fine.

I think primarily for my unit it would be fixing the sight when in use with STKR's vests, does yours work fine with them?

Ah ok, sorry that's the last thing that isn't fixed. Just hope Kiory will find time to finish it at some point. :)

The source files are available in the original post, you can always fix it for yourself. All you need to do is move the 'TOP' proxy forward to prevent the clipping of the sights into the StalkerGB vests.

I know I just haven't ever got round to doing it... :j:

I know I just haven't ever got round to doing it... :j:

If you do it please let me know, I have been attempting it but my skills lie within code not Oxygen ;P

Hello,

Thanks for your update kiory, I still love your L85a2 :3

But I got the latest version and I can't use the SUSAT optic anymore. Even on the L85a2 without ris.

When I got the susat in my inventory and try to mount it , the box stays red

Any fix possible please?

I had decided to omit the susat from this release due to how I now handle the rail system (hidden with vanilla iron sights, unhidden ris rail with scopes).

The susat would look pretty poor with it clipping through ris rails, I won't be changing this.

I had decided to omit the susat from this release due to how I now handle the rail system (hidden with vanilla iron sights, unhidden ris rail with scopes).

The susat would look pretty poor with it clipping through ris rails, I won't be changing this.

Alright, thanks for the answer. I guess I'll put the old and new version in my mod folder.